[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, I have absolutely no interests or hobbies. I started university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1455757379883.png (299 KB, 379x327) Image search: [Google]
1455757379883.png
299 KB, 379x327
hey, I have absolutely no interests or hobbies. I started university last October and can't make any friends because I'm boring and have nothing to talk about. I'm not even interested in my course.
What should I do, guys?
>>
You sound like a woman. If so, just act flirty and people will care about you and be your friends. If not, step it up and place youtself in the world, meditate until you get to know yourself enough so you can choose what to do with your free time, then invest time on that hobby and finally, look for people with that common interest via facebook stalking.

But, being a girl, all this shit will be too hard for you to actually do, so just sit here and reply until you feel satisfied.
>>
>>26606934
I'm a guy
I guess I can see how I'd sound like that though
>>
>>26606934
Never seem someone /thread something this quick.

Polite sage.
>>
Even if you had interests, if you talked about them you'd be boring as fuck.
People who are good at talking talk about nothing.
>>
File: 1426611173252s.jpg (3 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1426611173252s.jpg
3 KB, 125x114
You have to find something that fulfills you not just interests you. Art (music, literature, films, drawing, etc), religion or love. As for making friends, try pleasing yourself foremost, don't seek validation from anyone else by trying to convince them into liking you. Just be true to yourself, be honest in who that is and see where it takes you. But first find out who exactly you are.
>>
>>26607624
thanks man
how do I find out who I really am?
I mean I just spend most of my time staring at screens, I don't feel like there's much to me
>>
>>26606851
How did you know what program to go into if you have no interests or hobbies?
>>
>>26607802
it was my best subject
>>
File: tumblr_no71teLPeB1titub2o1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no71teLPeB1titub2o1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x482
>>26607624
>pic related is your post in simplified form
>>
>>26607821
let me guess: some kind of science or engineering or math
>tfw fell for that meme as well
you'll be in something different next year guaranteed senpai :^)
>>
>>26607821
what a sad existence, better than being NEET tho :D
>>
>>26607859
why would I change it

>>26607861
what are you happy or something?
>>
>>26607894
depends on which program you're in
>>
>>26607724
Just gotta search for what it is that captures your mind. You might not have even encountered it. Google has some good ideas.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=how+to+know+who+you+are
>>
god, OP reeks of roast beef so bad right now. I can't quite put my finger on it
>>
>>26606851

Hello MGTOW

>>26607950
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.