[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest you've worn a single article of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 277087_main.jpg (47 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
277087_main.jpg
47 KB, 514x514
What's the longest you've worn a single article of clothing without laundering it?
>>
>>26606626
pants for a week but i showered daily

pants dont get smelly unless you (a) piss your motherfucking pants or (b) cum in them
>>
>>26606626
My running shorts, around 3 years.
>>
>>26606626
I never wash jeans ever.
>>
>>26606678
what the actual fuck anon

you've transcended neethood
>>
i think i wore a t-shirt for like a month.
>>
I had this vintage skirt and shirt combination that my mom paid over $1,000 CHF for in Switzerland in the 1980's. I wore it frequently for 5-6 years without washing it until one day part of it fell in the toilet so I put it in the washing machine. It shrunk to like toddler size and I couldn't wear it again. :/ it probably wasn't washed since the 1980's.
>>
I haven't washed my jeans in about four months. they don't smell and they're not dirty so... yea. I only wear them when I leave the house though and I take them off as soon as I get back and let them air out.
>>
Do people even wash jeans more than once a month
>>
Wore a pair of jeans for about 2 weeks. Started to smell like ramen noodles... I don't even eat ramen.
>>
File: banana.png (17 KB, 64x82) Image search: [Google]
banana.png
17 KB, 64x82
>>26606703
maybe shrinking it could have been a good thing
>>
>>26606719
stupid people do. if they don't smell and they're not dirty they're fine.

if you wash jeans too much you're just going to completely ruin them
>>
>>26606793
only wash jeans if they get stains on them.

air them out daily.
>>
i wore the same jeans for a month, then i spilled some greasy sauce on them and it was obvious so i had to wash them
>>
Back when I used to be a total neckbeard I used the same pair of jeans for years. They were filthy, ragged, and bent out of shape. I wore them until they were torn into jean skirt because the pant legs rotted off.
Nowadays I'm in good shape and health, though I'm still a loner neet.
>>
>>26606626
Pajamas for 18 months.
>>
I've had the same jeans on for two months without a wash. Only pair of pants I wear.
>>
I wear pants and a long-sleeved shirt for like a week before washing it

I wear sweaters for maybe 3-4 weeks before washing or until they begin to smell a little
>>
I've had jeans I haven't washed for two or so years that I wore every day.

I have some clothes I've owned longer that I've never washed but it's stuff that I don't wear every day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.