[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mixed race rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: 8489149194984984948.jpg (121 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
8489149194984984948.jpg
121 KB, 500x667
Since every main race has their little threads to rant about their lives, let's have one for us.

>what are the two races you are made out of? what's your mother, what's your father?
>with which race do you more identify with?
>what are the issues you face related to your ethnicity?
>what are your thoughts about the two races you were made out of? do you dislike one of them?

ignore the /pol/ virgins
>>
my mother is white my father is black
i identify more with black people
i dont really have any issues related to my ethnicity
i dont dislike either black or white people, just the ghetto and racist trash
>>
File: 1444422222270.png (720 KB, 1002x1070) Image search: [Google]
1444422222270.png
720 KB, 1002x1070
>>26606213

>mfw a mulatto mutant tries to fit in with real people near me
>>
Nice try cocochan stalker.
>>
Mixed races can be pretty hot when they get the light eye colours from the superior white side of their genes.
>>
>>26606213
Bump for Justice. I'm one of you guys, but I really like you
>>
>>26606334
>superior white side
must be the reason why you are on /r9k/ then.
>>
Father is white mother is Slav
Definitely white. Slavs can tell I'm part Slav but no one else really can
None really being a white looking guy in America is great and everyone is asshurt over our existence
Slav culture is shit in almost every way and the women are overrated as fuck. There are very beautiful modest ones that make great wives but a lot of the beautiful ones are vicious gold diggers and schemers that don't respect you if you don't speak their language
>>
>>26606367
>Father is white mother is Slav
Dude you are also white. Jesus, it's crazy how /pol/ can actually make people retarded.
Also don't feel ashamed for your heritage. The funniest and most easy going friends I had were slavs. Mostly.
>>
File: tumblr_leiulmwKdC1qb18mvo1_540.jpg (157 KB, 540x793) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leiulmwKdC1qb18mvo1_540.jpg
157 KB, 540x793
my mom is mixed white/black/native american and my father is white
i don't think i look really white but i'm not black... i think the world sees me as italian or some shit which isn't totally inaccurate but. but i do identify as partially black because i have a big black family........
korean step mom so also raised partially korean and have (amongst other siblings) a half korean brother. i know that doesn't make me half korean but i think it made me a koreaboo by nurture so idk what you want to say about that
i don't really think i have issues related to my ethnicity and i talk shit about all races but im not really racist. i do worry if i went to prison i would just get raped by all gangs in jail because i can't join the aryan brotherhood or a black gang. but so it goes. its mostly just confusing i guess but half the time i wish i was invisible anyway or had no corporeal form so.... whatever
>>
File: 1412004484166.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1412004484166.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Half white half mexican. I hate myself, I hate my father for marrying my shit skin mother. I feel inferior and disgusted by how I look. I will never be happy or confident. Life is suffering.
>>
>>26606213
> two races
what kind of noob tier game is this
>>
I'm Hispanic, and we're people of ambiguous origin. I look like a lot of things because I'm puerto rican and cuban. Not only that, I was born and raised in the american south where historically race relations problems were between white and blacks, so i've always felt like an odd the man out. I don't relate to latin culture or black culture.

I used to have some ephemeral notion about brownness/mixed lineage that only serverd to isolate me more and make me feel even more like a mongrel.

Then I realized how it all didn't matter because I spoke English, upheld western values and felt felt nationalistic pride because I was American.

chauvinism and nationalism cured my angst. Why try and cling and relate to other cultures, I'm American...
>>
File: DC_189.jpg (830 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
DC_189.jpg
830 KB, 1920x1440
>work in procurement for a decent-sized American conglomerate after finishing my finance major
>travel abroad for business occasionally
>second language is French so I always get sent to weird fuckall places like Dakar, Kinshasa, and the like
>fuck a woman every time I go
>fake chad persona with the name Andre Martin instead of my real name everytime, even have a fake license for him
>never use a condom when with non-hookers
I think I've added a tiny bit of cream to the African gene pool but I'll(hopefully) never know how much. I've been doing this for three years now and it's pretty much second nature at this point. I don't have a girlfriend at home or anything, just a normal white collar dude, but as a white man in Africa, I'm treated like a god. The White God Complex is real. REALLY REAL. It's almost intoxicating. Granted, I've also been mugged twice there, once at knife point(like Cote d'Ivoire's police could or would do shit about it), so there's that.

On another note, I don't even know why I still come on here. I'm basically the guy from Office Space except with African trips thrown in.

Pic very related.
>>
>>26606539
I think the same way, I think of myself as American and am voting for trump even, but people will only see me as a brown person. No matter what I do, I won't be accepted by whites who I relate to or Mexicans who I hate anyway.
>>
>>26606367
stop saying slav like its a bad thing you guys are the only "white" people with balls intact
>>
>>26606490
You're probably castizo, bro. That means 75% White, 25% Native.

>>26606539
>cuban
>puerto rican
Both are majority White. Cuba doubled its population via Spanish immigration alone between 1900 and 1930. Chances are, you're less mixed than you think you are.
>>
>>26606527
>giving Google your genetic information
>>
>>26606527
Better hope you never need a bone marrow transplant.
>>
>>26606649
Theres plenty of afro cubans and afro 'ricans senpai. but i do agree 'ubans and 'ricans can be white as hell
>>
>>26606675
Oh this is a good reminder. Fellow mixed brothers sign up to be a bone marrow donor. It's very unlikely a mixed person will ever find matching bone marrow so it's important as many of us as possible sign up in the off chance we can help someone.
>>
>>26606661
> thinking your special blend of ancestral jism is secret and private if you don't
>>
>what are the two races you are made out of?
Arab/european(this triggers the /pol/acks)

Arab since my father's

Currently live in europe. Since I'm mixed I don't really feel like I belong with either group of people. So yeah it's been problematic.
>>
>>26606748
But muh jism !

I'm jk anyway we're all slaves as is either way aka you are correct sir
>>
>>26606617
That's the whitiest blackest pussy I've ever seen
>>
>>26606797
>Since I'm mixed I don't really feel like I belong with either group of people. So yeah it's been problematic.
I just have to remind myself that even if I was the most racially pure person on the earth really what's holding me back from people is my dumb brain and not my appearance. I mean a robot is a robot is a robot...
>>
>white dad, Indian mom
>would like to identity more with white side, but can be difficult sometimes due to appearance
>not a fan of indians or India. But not even my mom's parents lived there
>>
>>26606649
Yes i know I'm castizo or about. I still hate myself.
>>
>what are the two races you are made out of? what's your mother, what's your father?
It's 3. My mom is Native American and White, my dad is Black.

I don't understand the question. I tell people I'm mixed race. I don't "feel" like I'm anything. This is stupid.

Black people think I'm not "black" enough. Girls who "don't date black guys" won't date me either. People eventually always ask me, "What are you?"

>what are your thoughts about the two races you were made out of? do you dislike one of them?
I hate niggers, white trash and other general wastes of life.
>>
I'm white and asian and I hate niggers
>>
>>26606871
I can't blame all my problems on the fact that I'm mixed, but I don't really encounter many people like me and I imagine I'm not alone in feeling like a "foreigner" everywhere.
>>
>>26606959
I do know the feel.

Do you feel like it's very volatile in Europe and that European vs Middle Eastern is picking up like ppl say?
>>
Chinese and white. Always thought I was white. Didn't care really tho ever because I didn't really understand race when I was little. Mom's chinsese dad's white. Issues are not much. I like white girls more than asians by alot, I guess I don't do so bad but whatever. I like both races but worry about future of both
>>
File: WIN_20160217_16_56_56_Pro.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160217_16_56_56_Pro.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
My mom's white and my dad's hispanic, I would've been on Hitler's good side tho.

Never lived in the States, so I was raised hispanic too.

Pic related, its me
>>
>>26607041
>Do you feel like it's very volatile in Europe and that European vs Middle Eastern is picking up like ppl say?
You mean as a result of the immigration and how natives view middle easterners? I'm in one of the more tolerant countries but saldy the media image is definitely getting worse, so I don't know what will happen in the future.
>>
>>26606213
White dad, black mum.

Neither at this point. I think it's good that I don't derive much of my identity from my racial background (although that's not to say that race is unimportant). When I was younger I was more into black culture (there's not really a homogeneous white culture anyway).

Just being pigeon-holed. People definitely just see me as non-white and there's a set of stereotypes that come with that. There's not an aspect of my life that people won't say they're 'surprised' about or something along those lines. I also often feel worried that I'm acting 'too white' or 'too black' in certain situations. And strangers touching my fucking hair all the time.

Most people on this board are fairly insecure, and when you're mixed it's just another thing you constantly think about in social situations. Even on the rare occasion that girls show interest in me I worry that they're only interested in me because being mixed is 'cool' or whatever. And I still get some of the disgusted 'you're subhuman' type looks I'm sure black guys get all the time from certain white girls. It would be nice to be viewed as an actual person, from both sides, which I guess is what I get from the 99% who just ignore me. Black girls and older black people seem to hate me universally.

Even though I don't identify as black I do kinda empathize with black people, because I definitely don't physically pass as white and however I view myself I know other people view me as black. I'm British not American, though, and race isn't such a huge deal over here where I have to pick sides. It's more about class and both sides of my family are very much middle class.

Hope you enjoyed the blogpost.
>>
File: touhou gif1.gif (114 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
touhou gif1.gif
114 KB, 255x191
> tfw I'm swedish, Hebrew and Japanese.
I wish i had some black DNA as well so that i could call myself a glorious "Nigger-Jew-Chink-Aryan". I mean just imagine the replies you could get on pol :DDD
>>
>>26606213
Austrian on my dad's side and Cambodian on my mother's side
I identify more with my Cambodian. My mom and her side of the family are very traditional. They came over during the Pol Pot regime and genocides so a point was made to make sure I knew about the culture and understood the language. I wish I knew more about my dads side because I am proud to be Austrian as well, but that side is so Americanized the traditions were lost long ago
I like my mix a lot. Got the tall, masculine features from my dad and the deep tan skin from my mom. I also lucked out with my hair genetics from both sides. I can grow a full beard but my body hair is pretty tame, zero back hair. Wish I had my dad's icy blue eyes though.
>>
>>26607292
>Wish I had my dad's icy blue eyes though.
RIP rare genes
>>
>>26606617
Was she circumsized? Where's her clit?
>>
>>26607181
Same mix here, but I live in Germany. My experience is that people think I'm more approachable than pure blacks, immediately think I'm cool (although I'm introverted) and when it comes to girls they seem to think of me as an exotic alternative. Sure there are white german girls who aren't attracted to me at all and I can't do anything to change that, but when they are into blacks they let me know and are pretty straight forward with that. So much that it's obnoxious.
The only thing I worry about is if I'm ever going to find a girl who is true gf material and doesn't just see me as an exotic sex toy to use when you are bored of Hans' inferior cock.
I don't care what race she is, but since most girls I encounter are white, she's probably going to be white.
Sorry not sorry /pol/.
>>
Half arab, half eurocuck. It's pretty nice t.b.hpham
>>
>>26607535
Same here. Do you feel more accepted among other Arabs or Europeans?
>>
>>26607343
I know it's sad. Him and his cousin are the only ones that have the bright icy blue eyes. Everybody else is green gray and hazel. My moms side is all that deep dark poop brown. I've got brown eyes but they are very light. Neither side has the same side I do. In sunlight they are orange/yellow on the outside with a light brown center
>>
File: squidward-laughing-a.gif (291 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
squidward-laughing-a.gif
291 KB, 500x373
>someone in r9k calling /pol/ virgins
>>
>>26607535
>>26607581
Same, my only arab features are my eyes and my hairy feet
>>
I don't really give a flying fuck what shitskins do with our women but their constant nerdy passive-aggressiveness and bitterness towards whites posts my pepes desu, if you don't like it here fuck off back to your dad's swamp
>>
>>26607503
>The only thing I worry about is if I'm ever going to find a girl who is true gf material and doesn't just see me as an exotic sex toy to use when you are bored of Hans' inferior cock.
This so much. We do seem to have very similar experiences. Hope it all works out for you my nigga.
>>
>>26607581
Well I live in America and feel more accepted among Arabs. I was a shabbos goy in the US Army and no whites ever gave me shit but pure arabs(there's more than you think in US mil) really treated me well like I was family. Even now in regular adult life arabs treat me very good once they figure out I'm half Egyptian. Whites just treat me like other whites which made me realize how little they value community. I honestly wish I lived around more arabs because they're extremely nice here in burgerland and I'd prefer an arab wife.
>>
>>26607650
>Same
But people still see you as half? Is it your father or mother that is Arab?
>>
>>26606213

>>what are the two races you are made out of? what's your mother, what's your father?
Indian French Irish, my grandmother on my father's side is french irish.
>>with which race do you more identify with?
Indian probably
>>what are the issues you face related to your ethnicity?
People are startlingly racist even though I grew up in Singapore where literally everyone is an immigrant
>>what are your thoughts about the two races you were made out of? do you dislike one of them?
Eh. My french blood makes me bad with booze. But I'm glad I'm Eurasian.
>>
>>26607160
>You mean as a result of the immigration and how natives view middle easterners? I'm in one of the more tolerant countries but saldy the media image is definitely getting worse, so I don't know what will happen in the future.

Maybe it's not a "media image" and these countries are just getting sick of being forced to foot the bill for the disgusting refuse from your weak whore of a mother?
>>
>>26607650
>>26607690
I hope trump deports all of you. Arabs are the worst people on the planet.
>>
File: 1453912668835.png (382 KB, 800x864) Image search: [Google]
1453912668835.png
382 KB, 800x864
>Mulatto, mom white dad black
>because my dad is black i grew up with no father or any siblings
>also short because my mom is the size of an old mexican woman even while both sides of my family are average/tall

I love my mom but i will never respect her or forgive her for giving me such a lonely life.
>>

Mother: black, Father: white

White I guess

Everyone only thinks of me as one race (I'll let you guess which one)

I try not to associate with either one desu
>>
>>26606213
Afro Cuban, Spanish Cuban and Native American.

Problems? Not much. I sound and talk "like a white person".

I've been called Blasian (Black and Asian), Filipino, Hawaiian, and a shitload of other things.
>>
>>26607682
Heh, must be the first time in my life someone black calls me his nigga haha
Same to you bro
>>
>>26607690
>Well I live in America and feel more accepted among Arabs.
Nice. I can't say Arabs have treated me badly per se, but I still can't help to feel somewhat like an outsider whenever I'm asked where my parents are from and the like. Partly my fault as well since I've been lazy in learning arabic.

>>26607722
Told you poltards would get triggered.
>>
>tfw tragic mullato
>mom is black and dad is white
>wanted to be white so because I saw the way people treated my dad compared to my mom
>people would ask if I was with a baby sitter when I went in public with my mom
>dad had trouble picking me yo after school because they didn't think he was my dad
>people think my parents arent married despite having the same last name and 20+ years together
>can't talk to dad about black issues
>people i don't even know ask what race I am
>>
>>26606213
- half slav (mom) half south american (dad)
- don't really care, but neither
- never had any issue, I've always been considered a local
- I respect both, but I'd never live as either of them
>>
>>26606490
>white
>dating mexican
>don't want shitskin kids
>besides from being mexican she's perfect
Ughhh
>>
Half German and half black
I have like 1/16th Native American in me though
>Neither
None because I don't go outside
No, The niggest people in my family are from my White side
>>
>>26607803
>but I still can't help to feel somewhat like an outsider
Well I don't live in Dearborn or any large community of arabs so that's why I don't feel like an outsider. I won't ever bother with arabic nor do I care to really integrate with the arab community. In the Army all of the arabs and muslims were a small minority so they looked past speaking arabic and I also just say I'm full Egyptian since some of my family there is whiter than I am. I honestly feel like I can get away with being white or arab whenever I want, I think we're the only mixed race people that can get away with something like that.
>>
File: 1430102256370.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1430102256370.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>>26606314
i almost took the bait too
>>
>>26606213

my mother is kinda black, not totally tho, her family is quite mixed overall, my father is white, weirdly enough, his father is black
idk, I don't really identify with anything, don't call me an oreo but I don't have that black attitude, probably the main reason I'm a kv
no issues, closest I ever got was this night black dude calling me yellow, but I sorted it out by calling him 3d shadow (lol)
not really, only thing I don't like are ghetto bitches that shout ebonics
>>
>>26607870
Then just don't have kids or find a white girl. I don't know how mixed families are but my family is unstable so I would advise against it. My white family despises us and have been excommunicated.my mexican side also hate us but still 5alk to just my mom.
>>
>>26606213
My mother's white british and my father is cantonese chinese.
I dont identify with either race more,but i feel closer to british culture as i was born there.
Dont have any issues now i accepted that im neither race.But used to feel pretty confused when i was younger.
I dont dislike either race but i find that chinese can be abit abrupt and can act 3rd world sometimes.
>fml my mother has green eyes but i was born with brown eyes,DAMMIT.RREEEEEE
>>
>>26607939
>I won't ever bother with arabic nor do I care to really integrate with the arab community
Why? I want to learn so I will no longer be an 'ajmi.

>I honestly feel like I can get away with being white or arab whenever I want
Strange, I feel the exact opposite. Among whites I'm half-Arab, among Arabs I'm half-european.
>>
File: 23341431.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
23341431.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>26607968
>no issues, closest I ever got was this night black dude calling me yellow, but I sorted it out by calling him 3d shadow (lol)
>3d shadow
kek my sides
>>
>>26606213
Don't know for sure, but I think I am around 2/3s black.
Both my parents are mixed too. My mom did not know her perents and my dad littrally never talks about his father ever. I know that my mom has some black and some Mediterranean in her genes, and that my grandma on my dads side is black.
Black because of the one drop rule and I have a afro
Spanish people get mad at me for not being able to speak Spanish despite me having no Latin (to my knowleage) blood in me.
Also kinky hair issues and my beard grows slow as shit.
>>what are your thoughts about the two races you were made out of? do you dislike one of them?
I don't really think about race that often and think of myself mostly as an American first and foremost.
I don't really know much about my racial background except that I have some black in me from both sides of the family.
I feel mostly indifferent when it comes to race related stuff about black people, but I do think current black culture is cancerous and hurts "us" more then anything else now days.

If I was not paranoid and poor I would get my genes tested just for curiosities sake.
>>
>>26608031
Do you live in Europe? America is a completely different world. From what it seems, arabs in Europe try their absolute hardest to retain their culture. I think this is why there's so much backlash over there and it's somewhat understandable. Here in burgerland arabs integrate pretty well into society so there isn't an us versus them mentality. All the arabs I know have tons of white friends and everyone gets along well. Maybe I'm just lucky where I live but it's the best of both worlds for me.
>>
>>26606213
Cuban mom, Cuban dad
Was born in Cuba
>>
>>26608108
>Do you live in Europe? America is a completely different world.
Yeah Europe, and I've realized that it's different in america.

>arabs in Europe try their absolute hardest to retain their culture.
Probably true, but since I grew up in a mixed household the situation is abit different. I speak the native language perfectly, so integration has never been a problem for me. But at the end of the day I'm not a native and never will be, even if I wanted, so I can not and don't want to completely abandon the Arabic language or culture.
>>
>>26608225
You should just move to America. As this refugee crisis gets worse I wouldn't doubt you'd be discriminated against. On the west coast in the US I seriously think half arab half white is better than being white in a lot of cases.
>>
>>26608335
>>26608225
This, American Arabs are pretty well integrated and not really discriminated against and are bretty cool guys and girls.
Which is funny considering 9/11 was only 15 years ago
>>
>>26606213
>what are the two races you are made out of?what's your mother, what's your father?
My dad is Mulatto and my mom is White
Neither, I identify with my family and traditions
Having unwanted awkward conversations with strangers about what I am
No
>>
>>26606617
fucking moisturize that shit goddamn
>>
>>26608335
>>26608390
I'm not against moving to america per se, but it's not something I'm in a position to do right now.
>>
>>26608211
So do you identify as Cuban or what?
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (184 KB, 329x432) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
184 KB, 329x432
>>26606213
I really don't fucking know. There was no race other than white involved in my bloodline, but since we're not talking about ethnicity but race that shouldn't really matter.

I was born in Poland. I didn't know any of my grandfathers. One was a good guy who served in a representational part of the army in Warsaw, taking part in parades and things of such nature. He settled down with my grandma, though, and later on died of liver cancer due to alcoholism before I was born. My second grandpa, father's side, was a sociopath who won a huge lottery, then ran off with the money, secretly came back when the money ran out and finally died at some point while I was still alive and apparently some members of the family knew about it. Both my grandfathers were prone to addictions and so is my father and so am I.

One of my grandmothers, the one who married the good guy, was literally pin-up girl material. She could have easily became a model if not for the fact that she got married. There isn't much more that I could say about her, she was probably slavic. The other grandma is really thin and certainly has German roots.

I have blue-ish eyes, blonde hair and I'm tall. I'm torn between identifying as a Pole and identifying as a German, but I've magnetised towards my western heritage more than my eastern one lately.

My genes have arranged perfectly in order to make me a physical ubermensch, but the asocial attitude probably caused by some mild form of undiagnosed autism, or just plain sociopathy, makes me unable to ever make use of my perfect body.

Also, please rate my shitty post and ask me questions. I hunger for attention. Greatly.
>>
>>26606213
>asian/filipino (mum) and white (dad)
>white, but i have started to hate white people, sympathise with any non-white SJW cause
>you'll always be the asian person to white people and you're not asian enough for the asian people
>dislike both of them
>>
>>what are the two races you are made out of? what's your mother, what's your father? My mom's black (Jamaican), my dad's white, and I'm also like an eight Chinese somehow.
>>with which race do you more identify with?
I know more about Jamaica and stuff, but I look completely white. Red hair, freckles, really pale skin. The only thing that hints towards me being mixed is my flat bridge. No one can ever guess there's any black in me. My brother gets confused for Mexican all the time, however.
>>what are the issues you face related to your ethnicity?
I'm not white, but I don't fit in with mixed kids either. Literally every mixed kid I've met looks like they could be mixed. Occasionally, some Chinese person will spot it in me, but no one ever notices the black at all. Since my mother looks completely like a black person, and I look very Scottish/Irish, no one believes that she's my real mom, even after I tell them.
I hate the whole 'white people are all evil and kill babies' thing, considering people expect me to be apologetic to minorities and I'm not even white.
>>
My mum is mixed maori and my dad is ethnically danish. Don't really identify as either and I'm literally 1 generation off of danish citizenship which is annoying.
>>
>>26609418
Also people repeatedly mistake me for French. To the point where I get people just walking up to me and speaking French maybe once or twice every 3 months. Interesting considering I have literally 0 french in me.
>>
Can native american/white play to?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.