[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a gril ever spilled spaghetti over you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1433214704830.jpg (145 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
1433214704830.jpg
145 KB, 532x800
Has a gril ever spilled spaghetti over you?
>>
>>26606183
my female friend once had the whole "I'm not interested, b-b-baka" scene, felt pretty cringy desu
>>
>>26606404
Kinda like this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqrSXISDNE0
>>
File: 1441471112275.png (53 KB, 656x773) Image search: [Google]
1441471112275.png
53 KB, 656x773
>>26606183
A qt asian girl once did. And I was too autistic to realize until it was too late. And since then life has gone downhill so steeply that such a thing will never happen again.
>>
>>26606459
That's kinda hot m9
>>
>>26606459
She wasnt denying it angrily like Tsundere. Still, she looks kind of similiar
>>
Yeah it was fucking glorious
>>
>>26606183
Yeh, one time in my hometown I got a massage and she ended up calling me later tht day "I don't usually do this, but there is just something about you.."

I ignored the broad. I also had a cute tween neighbor slut who was always parking her bike in my driveway.

Passed up both. I wonder what was wrong with me..
>>
>>26606183
there is literally nothing better than making girls spill spaghetti
>>
>>26606183
yeah i had a girl sperg out over me hardcore for a few months
>>
i have an ugly face, so never
>>
>>26606459
she talks way too loudly
>>
>>26607068
Same here :_:
What we done to deserve this?
>>
>>26606404
You suck dude, you should have chased after her and fucked her brains out and never spoke to her again.
>muh muh dignity
fuck that, some of us here will never be laid, where is your dignity in a situation like that? At least you would have been gettin the poon. What's your excuse now?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.