[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how are your relations with your sister(s)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1455905890736.jpg (196 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1455905890736.jpg
196 KB, 675x900
So how are your relations with your sister(s)?
>>
>>26606182

she's a dirty unhygienic feminist vegan free-range cunt. I don't talk to her and when she tries to talk to me I tell her to fuck off. she used to abuse me when I was a child because she was older than me. now she's a "peace activist" and all her friends thinks she is a good person but I know that she's really an evil cunt deep down. fuck her.
>>
>>26606262
Did she abuse you sexually?
>>
>>26606182
TFW only child
kill me
>>
>>26606281

my therapist thinks she did, but probably when I wasn't old enough to remember. she used to hit me and scream at me all the time when my parents weren't home, and then act like an innocent angel goody-two-shoes when they were home, always tricking them into thinking I was the bad child. she is evil incarnate.
>>
>>26607464

wow that's strange cause me and my older sister were best friends growing up

she was a mischievous little bart simpson kind of trouble maker and I was more or less her acolyte

she grew up to have self-esteem issues and is generally an insecure and hectic kind of person. Kind of a ditz. Still has a lot of growing up to do, which is weird to say since I'm younger by 3 years.

that's just my opinion.
>>
Both me and my sister are socially retarded both kissless virgins a year apart. Should we fuck? She's got a nice body too
>>
We don't talk.
Before we left our mother, with our dad, she sided with her. Mostly out of fear because my mother would beat us as kids, and she continued to hit her and even slap her in public well into her late teens.
I don't blame her, she's a normie with little intelligence and imagination. But while our family was going through the shit, and i was in my depression and self harming and on pills she said some harsh shit to me and would make fun of me.
After she told me to fuck off and die i stopped talking to her.
She lives with me and my dad but we don't talk, we're just there.
I won't talk to her until she apologizes but i sincerely doubts she even remembers why we stopped talking.
When we were younger we were best friends for a while, we shared a room for years.
We would talk about everything and I miss it but I can't talk to her.
She texts sometimes but stupid small shit if she needs something from me.
I just leave it in her room and leave.
I don't hate her but i can't forgive her until she asks for it.
>>
>>26607788
No. You are a retard and if she's in the same situation as a decent looking female, she must be an ultra retard. Your inbred child would actually be the biggest fucking retard ever to disgrace the planet. Don't do it.
>>
>>26606262
Pics of her, is she hot?
>>
They are only 1.5yrs apart in age, whereas I am 6-7 yrs younger. They also both live in the same town and are interested in art whereas I'm into programming. So I feel pretty alienated and separate from them. Despite that we get on well and they are very good people.
>>
>>26606182
I'm in a constant state of jealousy/envy over her because she's a titty monster and I am not. But she's also the sweetest woman ever and calls me every day...
>>
>>26606182
does anyone have the original unshopped version of this
>>
>>26606262
get over it you faggot
>>
My sisters are both younger than me and I only talk to them when I come home in break and only when I first arrive and then leave. They're both the most basic fucking Jewish American Princesses alive, and lead a completely meaningless existence. I have 0 in common with them. I'm jealous of guys who have good relationships with their sisters.
>>
>>26608111

She literally looks exactly like this and says the exact same shit.
>>
File: COLLEGE-LIBERAL.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
COLLEGE-LIBERAL.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>26608788

god damn here is the picture
>>
>>26606182
I hated her the second she was born in this world, I still do. I wanted a little brother and constantly expressed my disdain for her to my parents. After numerous years we keep our life's separate but I have enough influence in my family to control her actions and social life if I wanted. She's knows I'm racist against minorities but doesn't seem to care since she's never made a comment to it to my parents.
She watches anime but are mostly trash pleb shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>26606182
My sister went full 16 & Pregnant and got knocked up her junior year of high school by some nog. Literally fell into the trap of hanging out with black dudes who would jump at the first white girl with a "phat ass".

She dropped out, and gave birth to some mixed race kid. My parents try their best to put on a happy face but they're hurt by it. I don't even talk to her anymore after she tried to make me help raise her bastard kid. I just try to forget she even exists.
>>
>>26606182
That motherfuckers smug as fuck smile cracks me up every time.
>>
I love my older sister. She can be bossy, but she's loving and not a weird feminist or nutjob. I think because she's thin and not resentful.
>>
We're doing good, sempai. She's going through a rough patch and I'm trying to help her through it. I've definitely got her back and actually would move heaven and earth if she needed me to do it.
>>
>tfw your sister is smarter and more successful than you in nearly every way and your parents are secretly disappointed in you because you can't match her

that said, we do get along fairly well, although we rarely talk.
>>
My younger sister got married and moved out a year ago.
>>
>>26606182
She's noisy, picky about food and rarely cleans up her trash, but outside of that she's alright.
>>
>>26606182
never around when I was growing up
turned into a bit of a stacey
now all she ever talks about is her new bf and her job literally applying make up or tries to talk to me about smoking weed
no-one in my family really likes her
she fucked up and is in a bunch of uni debt from changing courses in shit studies
literally everyone but me has given her money
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.