[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit I'm so redpilled I legit don't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: reasons to live.jpg (55 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
55 KB, 416x700
Holy fucking shit I'm so redpilled I legit don't even want to have a girlfriend anymore.

I use to say that all the time but my recent social interactions and experiments, and the fact of browsing this shithole fucked me up so much I don't even want to talk to a woman, no matter how hot she is.

All I have in my head is the 80/20 rule, cuck stories and all the shit women made to me.

It's a serious condition right? I know I'm sick, I'm probably even more in denial without knowing it.

Anybody like me? How do you bluepill you after all the redpills you took? Help me out familia.
>>
Sounds like you're just a coward
>>
>>26606056

You go to a therapist and tell them your ideas and theories and, while they're not allowed to outright refute you because they have to like, be gentle with patients or whatever, they will say stuff like, "... That's a very bold statement, Anon," but you will realize how stupid you sound while actually saying this shit out loud and this on top of embarrasement from the therapist will cure you.
>>
>>26606098

Explain? I mean I'm a shitty person. But I have so little to offer that I'd rather be alone.
>>
Form your own opinions like a sentient being should.
>>
>>26606108

That's actually a neat Idea, worth a try.
>>
>>26606126
You're just making excuses so you don't have to go out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>26606056
But why? Have you accomplished everything you've wanted to in life thus far? You're going to be drastically held back if you suddenly decide "Man, I just want some gf."

What? Why would you want to reverse redpill yourself?
>>
This is what happens when betas read redpill ideology. Actual redpillers don't hate women, we simply understand their faults and use our knowledge to form healthy relationships in a more natural way. We're simply reversing the brainwashing that tells us women are men, and that that men have to behave like a women.
>>
>>26606129

They are my own opinion, browsing this site reinforced them to a whole new degree. Maybe I'm too much shakable, of course I don't take everything I see here for granted but man I know I worth nothing so why would I delude myself even more that I'm going to make it.
>>
>>26606194

You are a retard, I never said I hated women not even once, I think that right now I have nothing to offer and they have nothing to do with me.

But in a certain extent I think most of them don't really have something to offer to me
>>
>>26606194
Exactly. Understanding women and not holding a contempt for them is rather comforting. It's a better place to be than feeling like OP.
>>
>>26606170

I want to reverse redpill myself to be more open to women and stop thinking they will cuck me at any chance they get.
>>
>>26606239
>having nothing to offer yourself
Nigger, then you weren't even redpilled in the first place. You just sat there looking at the pill getting some off brand ass placebo effect. Do yourself a favor and exterminate your family lineage before a woman cucks you and does it for you.
>>
The fuck is the 80/20 rule?

And also, your biggest mistake was falling for the redpill meme.
>>
>>26606148
Give it a shot, yes women are different from men but they are still people and everyone is a little different from everyone else
>>
>>26606269

nice edge, but I have nothing to offer simply means I'm not in a state right now to make a woman happy. And I don't hink I'll ever be since women in 2016 seem to be so demending.
>>
>>26606239
>I think that right now I have nothing to offer and they have nothing to do with me.

>boo hoo i don't like myself
>girls are stupid
narcissism
ego
lack of self awareness
>>
>>26606286

80% of women, date 20% of men.

Also the fact that 60% of women do reproduce, only 40% of men do.
>>
>>26606328

>spouting shit I never said

What about shuting the fuck up?
>>
>>26606311
Then say that. That's a completely separate state of affairs than legitimately having nothing to offer.

Look, just keep improving yourself. Stop buying into this meme nonsense and just focus on you. Having a girlfriend is entirely overrated in the first place. Just make friends with a bunch of them and friend zone them while you continue your quest to reach maximal heights in your own life. A qt will naturally notice you when you least expect it. Just accept the fact that women are going to be women and there's nothing you can do to change that. The only change that can occur is where you shift your focus.
>>
>>26606370

Thanks family this is really what I want to do, started lifting a month ago, not for women but for me, I want a nice body for me. I'll keep trying to improve even more and have a better understanding of the people around me.

Once again thank you, messages like me really help out.
>>
>>26606419
No doubt, man. I wasn't trying to ride the edge on you, but you were getting a little soft there (before you cleared up the context).

Keep going. It's a long road, but it's worth it.
>>
>>26606056

Just that red pill / blue pill nonsense out of your fucking head, for starters.

It's intellectual junkfood.

Like I've told other anons, it's not fucking neo vs the sheeple anymore when alot of men are fully aware of the nature of women, they just don't sloganeer the shit out of it.

This also a PRIME of why kids shouldnt come here until they've went out and lived in the real world.

You're too fucking naive to realize that while women DO have a hypergamous nature, some of the stories on here are fake. Others are exaggerated. But you don't have a bullshit detector, and the most convincing lies are half-truths.

Can you understand? the internet magnifies things.
>>
>>26606056
Remember that experiment with the mice? The ones opting out, us, we're the ones who'll get the upper hand in the long run.
>>
>>26606492

This is probably the best advice you will ever read on r9k.
>>
>>26606491

Don't worry man If you can't handle some bantz then you have nothing to do on 4chan in the first place!

Yeah I need to be more patient, I need to get more optimistic too, but this take the longest time! But I have no other choice.

>>26606492
Yeah, I understand, I need to lay off the internet and get a fresh new start on what real life and real people are about. I know most of the things you read here are bullshit, but when you spent several hours a day browsing here, things start to slowly infect your brain. Coupled with my insecurities it's like an explosive cocktail
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>26606365
>spouting shit I never said
Do you know what reading between the lines is? Do you what inference is?
Do you know what conjecture is?

Just because you didn't directly say something doesn't mean you're not saying something else. I'm fairly certain you just have very low self-esteem. The way you write, and the way you get so angry screams low self-esteem, lack of self-awareness, narcissism, an inflated ego.

The worse is when stupid people don't know their stupid.

This entire thread is gross
>>
File: 1455918386503s.jpg (8 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1455918386503s.jpg
8 KB, 228x227
I want off of mr.redpill's wild ride
>>
File: cucks.jpg (463 KB, 1225x871) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
463 KB, 1225x871
>>26606056

> All I have in my head is the 80/20 rule, cuck stories and all the shit women made to me.

my brother

I browse image related just for the fap material
>>
>>26606680

Not everyone can read between the line, especially you. I'm not angry, and what you memed in your last post, none of this shit are what I think.

You have to accept that you are just an armchair psychologist, how can you have low self esteem but an inflated ego at the same time? God you are retarded.
>>
>>26606546

except then you actually go out into the "real world" and realize everything r9k said to you is fucking true
>>
>>26606578

Change the way you think first.

First thing I would recommend is going back and recalling any females that played a positive role in your life, or at least tried to help you at one point or the other. Visit your memory, remember women you've loved or were fond of.

The trick to opening up and being more secure in yourself is to rewire your brain through positive experience. By doing this, you can slowly poultice your negativity and produce a more objective viewpoint.

Watch some kristina hoff somers, or some karen straughn, lauren southern is a pretty good gal too. You can see that some women are concerned for what men are going through and want to help.

These things are anti-venom, my young friend.
>>
>>26606863
>how can you have low self esteem but an inflated ego at the same time?
This is how stupid you actually are
>>
>>26606901
>First thing I would recommend is going back and recalling any females that played a positive role in your life, or at least tried to help you at one point or the other. Visit your memory, remember women you've loved or were fond of.

Already failed the first step
>>
>>26606901
>First thing I would recommend is going back and recalling any females that played a positive role in your life, or at least tried to help you at one point or the other. Visit your memory, remember women you've loved or were fond of.

I literally have zero girls that had positive impact on me.

The only gf I had dumped me when she realised she could do better, while lying on a hospital bed listening to the doctor saying that I have an uncurable disease that usually affects old people at the age of 24 ;)

It was after a 5 years long relationship.

Will look about the other thing you mention thanks man.
>>
>>26606863
>how can you have low self esteem but an inflated ego at the same time?
You're new around here, aren't you?
>>
>>26606941

Having low self esteem is linked to the fact that you have a small ego, at least it is the case for me. having a high ego means you are self centered on yourself but in a way that you put yourself above the others. you can't do that when you have low self esteem.
>>
>>26606981

>le everybody is le rodge meme ;)
>>
>>26606877

Of course it is.

But we can't hate women for what they are.

It's OUR fault for giving them the vote.

Women weren't nearly as repressed as feminists would have you believe.

Life was hard back then. It was hard for everyone. Hell, it still is.

But I want you guys to start moving *away* from the infectious hatred that the red pill has produced. Anger is actually the MOST infectious emotion, and it spreads like fucking wildfire among disenfranchised young men.

Hatred kills slowly and painfully, does it not?

How then, can I stand by and watch my fellow men burn, when it's much simpler to just accept it and go on with my life.
>>
>>26606901

You realise a lot of us genuinely have none of these?

The closest thing to a positive female influence in my life was probably my grandmother, and even that's become a bitter taste to me when I found out my grandfather wasn't actually my grandfather but just some random guy she hooked after the real one got her pregnant and ran off.

The amount who've had a negative arguably life-ruining influence are almost too many to count
>>
>>26607029
>He isn't a Rodger clone
Fuck are you doing on Rodger9001 m7?
>>
>>26607035

*to accept womens hatred

AND forgive them for it

If you can't learn to forgive them, you'll never be free.
>>
>>26606680
>low self-esteem
>an inflated ego

>lack of self-awareness
>narcissism

>The worse is when stupid people don't know their stupid

lol
>>
>>26606999
>you can't do that when you have a low self esteem
Obviously not, as its a common character flaw amongst robots, me included.
>>
>>26607035
Sounds like you're pushing for suicide tbqsh. If it's in their nature, it removes and sort of hope of them being equals, and fuck if I want to live in that world.
>>
>>26606966
>>26607045

>Never had a postive female figure or friend

That's fine if you haven't-- don't worry about it. Not everyone has.

But indulge me and watch those broadcasters I've mentioned, if you could my dear robots?
>>
>>26606999
Not that guy, but stop trying to be an armchair psychologist because you clearly aren't capable of conceptualizing the nuances of the human ego. The fact that you see things in such a black and white fashion only speaks to your ignorance. When a robot thinks he's undeserving of a GF is a sign of inflated ego.
>>
>>26607135
>When a robot thinks he's undeserving of a GF is a sign of inflated ego

No, you are as ignorant as me If better, If you think you are underserving of a gf it means that you feel that you can't make a girl happy in your current state, how in the world is thinking that way is having a huge ego?
>>
>>26607099

Yes.

There you go.

Abandon your hope of them being equals.

Women are wonderful creatures, but most prefer second in command.

They're not exactly equals, though we love them.

They're 3/4 adult 1/4 child, lol... or somewhere in there. Even smart girls need to be led, and while some women are very obviously intelligent as any man, they still like to be led and have their power through proxy, as opposed to direct mastery.
>>
>>26607202
>Women are wonderful creatures

How?
>>
>>26607202
>>26607099

And one other thing, my young friend.

A romantic relationship is NEVER completely equal. Never has been.

The balance of power shifts constantly, depending on who's involved.
>>
>>26607242

I could tell you lots of stories.

Would you like to hear some?
>>
>>26607289
Im up for it desu des
>>
File: feminist.jpg (45 KB, 720x444) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
45 KB, 720x444
You're not "sick", you simply know the truth, knowing will not hurt you, it will always put you one step ahead.

Would you rather be like the blue pilled losers, fantasizing about having a great girlfriend and a family? The earlier you learn about the truth the better, women are trash, and they ruin any nation that gives them any sort of power. Nations who treat these vermin like people deserve to be destroyed like they are right now, bunch of fucking pussies and pussy worshipers.
>>
>>26606331
>Also the fact that 60% of women do reproduce, only 40% of men do.

Isn't it 80% and 40%?
>>
>>26607382

Probably, which is even more depressive.
>>
>>26606255
But they will though :^)
bloxtbh
>>
>>26607289

Go for it anon

blox
>>
>>26607382

80% of women 20% of men

80/20 rule
>>
>>26607469
He's talking about reproduction, not sex/dating
>>
>>26606056

The readjustment is coming, more and more people are aware of how rigged the game is and how much we have been lied to and bullshitted to since an dearly age
>>
>>26606255
they actually will in todays age specially if you are a manlet
>>
>>26607289
>>26607456

I'm going to do turbo stories, but maybe one day I will make a proper thread on it.

>was a problem child
>my brother was an abusive psychopath
>And my mom just didnt have the energy to deal with it, my dad was a workaholic and she was often lonely and depressed.
>As a result, I grew up acting out alot of my rage, not knowing what it was.
>always in trouble with the law
>Chief of police was a woman
>always looked after me, even when I had done something stupid.
>She always came to visit and talk with me
>I never told anyone about my brother, but I think she somehow knew, so she stuck close by.
>Always gave us room to be teenagers, if she caught us with beer, she never ticketed us or confiscated it, just gave us a chance to move somewhere else.
>Came to pit parties and outdoor ones, just to visit.

She was a very benevolent and sharp-minded woman. I feel like I have alot in common with her, now that I've grown up and moved on.
>>
>>26607728

>My neighbour, mrs.king
>an old lady with purple hair that taught me how to play dominos.

It was nice having that quiet time, and having someone dote over me. I needed it at that age.

>My sister
>Who pulled a guy off me as I was about to get my ass kicked.

T-thanks sis, I had em tho

More recently:

>My friend commits suicide
>instead of a funeral, his final request was a wake, with drinking and music
>Show up at a backyard packed with 100 people
>Literally paralyzed with social anxiety.
>My sister-in-law notices and stays by my side the whole time
>not just her, another woman I barely knew, erin-- a fiance of a friend.
>They just hang out with me, and help me relax
>No pushing for me to socialize, they did their absolute best to make me relax and feel welcomed.
>>
>>26606239

>But in a certain extent I think most of them don't really have something to offer to me

They can offer childbirth, sex, and companionship. That's enough for me.

Just need to take away their vote so we can get our countries back in order.
>>
>>26606162
You fuckheads have an answer for everything don't you?, if the OP says red, you people all scream purple. Maybe he's just self-aware of his shitty personality and he's knows he's better off alone.

I think lot of people on /r9k/ are more in love with the idea of having a gf, not actually having one because that would be boring, women can be extremely boring if you've actually spent time with some of them.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.