[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"""""men"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Domestic-Violence-Stats[1].jpg (32 KB, 580x260) Image search: [Google]
Domestic-Violence-Stats[1].jpg
32 KB, 580x260
>"""""men""""" who are victims of domestic violence

Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
>>26605557
Everyone on this board, for starters.
>>
>>26605590
Eat shit
And die
Faggot
>>
>>26605557
say that to the faces of people who've been bloodied by their wives you pompous fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1450936708521.png (460 KB, 699x698) Image search: [Google]
1450936708521.png
460 KB, 699x698
>Want to say that men who are beaten by women should man up
>Realize that im pushing roasty propaganda so that they can get away with even more shit
I cant even agree with myself. This place has taken its toll on me.
>>
>>26605621
After you, I insist.
>>
It would be if the law allowed for us to beat the little savages. As it is now the law holds men's arms behind their backs. That's why I stay away from roasties. I'd be them bloody if they pissed me off.
>>
File: 1445657493787.jpg (262 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
1445657493787.jpg
262 KB, 640x420
>>26605656
And what would they do to me?

They clearly can't fight back.

If a women ever gives you bruise and she doesn't look like this after, you're not a man.
>>
>>26605706
>not punching her stomach so there's no bruises
>>
Run away, duck and dodge. Record the situation. That's all you should do if your bitch gets seriously physical. When the police show up, don't say a fucking word besides offering them to show them your recording. Ask to speak to your lawyer. You're going to be taken away no matter what if they don't care about your footage, so might as well not incriminate yourself any further, and you won't be able to talk your way out of it; all you're going to do is incriminate yourself. Even something you think couldn't be used against you, most likely will be. Cops have a funny way of remembering things. The law is not on the male's side in domestic cases unless you're really wounded, dead, even then they'll try and spin it.

t. law student.
>>
It's too bad you can't hit your wife back or they'll call the police. Great logic there huh. Fuck this society. If a person hits you regardless of sex or race you should be allowed to smack them back.
>>
>>26605590
I guess that explains the faggots who're into traps and their ultimate denial for being gay.
>>
>>26605712
>>26605557
>>26605621
>>26605706

>All of this fucking edge
>>
>>26605741
Anon I don't have that kind of self control. We're spergs remember? I actually have a different mental disorder but still
>>
id whoop that hoe as if she lay her hands on me
>>
>>26605712
you'll literally go to jail if you do that as a man
>>
>>26605869
Enjoy jail :^)
>>
>>26605557
It's not pathetic, if they hit the bitch back she'll call the police.
>>
>>26605741
They won't listen to you. They send men to jail for raping without any evidence, do you think they'll believe you about beating her?
>>
>>26605869
You go to jail in canada on her word alone. They have to separate you both. I've seen cases where the Canadian police took a guy who called the police himself for questioning, put him in with violent people waiting to scare him a bit and he ended getting severely beaten. Turns out it was a case of ex-lover's scorn, she didn't even live there anymore.
>>
>>26605712
I get where you're coming from, but domestic abuse from either side is fucked up.

No matter how much I hate roasties, I don't want to see them beaten to a bloody pulp and obviously I feel the same way about men.

It's called not being a fucking edge lord.
>>
>>26605919
People have even expelled a man from college for being raped too, so there's that.
>>
>>26605899
nice dubs

0r1g1n4l
>>
date a puerto rican bitch and then come back saying its pathetic
>>
>>26606023
bullshit, thank God i don't live there tho. here in America if a bich want to act tough and hit a dude she'll get her shit knocked off and rightly so
>>
>>26606200
Where are you in America? Northern Texas here is fucked and women get their way almost all the time.
>>
>>26606200
Actually you'll still get arrested or even worse regardless if it was the girls fault (unless you have eye witnesses and evidence prior to whatever the fuck was happening but it's still pretty fucking risky).

New York and California have the worse cases but it's still pretty fucked everywhere else.
>>
>>26605712
Edge overload, repeat, edge overload. Send help!
>>
>>26606321
Arizona but yeah your right about the witness part. I can't recall a case of a guys word winning over a woman's
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.