[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the least-demanding, least-humiliating, easiest job for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446990102731.png (550 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
1446990102731.png
550 KB, 300x468
What is the least-demanding, least-humiliating, easiest job for a robot to acquire? Obviously one with minimal to no contact with other humans is a must
>>
>least-demanding
>least-humiliating

None.

But, an easy robot job would be a janitor. No one wants to speak to you and if you work in an office building or courthouse then the chances of cleaning up baby vomit or shit are pretty low.

Also, if a robot has a CDL they can drive a garbage truck for decent wages.
>>
>>26605498
Night security guard.

I'm at work right now and I've been shitposting for 4 hours almost non stop.
>>
>>26605710
How'd you land this cushy position? Did you need any particular qualifications?
>>
>>26605498
Online voice transcribing
http://transcribeme.com/crowd/

It's like $20/audio hour on that site. Keep in mind it will take you over an hour to transcribe an hour of audio. Probably at least 2.
>>
>>26605710
>apply for security job online
>end up having to speak to someone over the phone
oh god why
>>
>>26605803
Can't people that offer those jobs abuse the system by claiming you did a poor job and not pay you shit?
>>
File: 1449291390266.jpg (405 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
1449291390266.jpg
405 KB, 470x586
>>26605498
I move post around for an injury law firmwhich is not very demanding. Not so sure about the least-humilating bit because I feel like everyone thinks I'm some mute retard because I'm a quiet loner who sits in the corner and listens to music/podcasts all day as I work.
>>
>>26605840
Yeah probably. But considering it's through a company and not direct you could probably claim it's not shit. Transcribing companies usually want to see your quality first before they just hire you anyway.

If the person using the service keeps flagging your output as shit and you keep counting that it's not shit eventually your middle man will open an investigation and realize they're in the wrong and stop doing business with them.
>>
>>26605738
I knew a guy who hooked me up and got a little lucky with the timing. You can Google and cold call though.

You need to drive something.

I dropped out of college and I'm already overqualified.

Only problem is its a career that goes nowhere and I'm going to have to leave sooner or later to try to get something better.
>>
>>26605498
IT I basically get payed to shit post and play rocket league
>>
>>26605840
Yeah, but the problem with doing that is that soon after, the word will get out and they'll lose their transcribers or worse, be on the receiving end of a class action lawsuit. If the company is headquartered in the USA, Western Europe, or Japan, the odds of them doing anything illegal are slim.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.