[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recovering from Social Suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: B64PY_4CAAE0jkT.jpg (48 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
B64PY_4CAAE0jkT.jpg
48 KB, 600x411
>be me
>go missing 4 months ago due to being extremely depressed and attempted suicide.
>have a facebook which is filled with people posting on my wall about me going missing

I don't really post so all the posts of it are still there and anyone that looks me up will see it. Is there a way for me to come back from this?

Also anyone else trying to recover from stupid shit they did?
>>
>>26605382
You were social and then ditched it all to be depressed?

What the fuck
>>
>>26605453
>What is reading?
>>
>>26605382
delete facebook? Anyway I'm glad you are still around!
>>
>>26605382
How did you fail a suicide attempt?
>>
Pls go normie.
>>
>>26605525

probably a femanon.
>>
>>26605382
I don't have any social media so I don't know this feel
>>
fuck off normie

original i swear
>>
>>26605382
is your name andrea papas
>>
c'mon OP, don't be so awkward! Talk to us! Why are you so quiet?!
>>
>>26605382
what do you mean by gone missing? Did you runaway from your mummy's basement? Did you get kidnapped?

Or did you just stop using normiebook and turn off your phone
>>
>>26605382
just delete ur shit and forget about it
>>
>>26605382
>not activating the option to prevent others from posting on your Timeline
>>
OP is hiding somewhere in the corner!
>>
any of these people ever try looking for you? Call you? Email? they dont give a fuck about you

All you are to them is easy sympathy points they can scrape up to keep the appearance of a caring human being without any genuine effort. fuck facebook youve lost nothing
>>
>>26605382
i had a psychotic meltdown once
you can recover socially
using social media doesnt help
just ditch it for now and come back to it when youre more secure
>>
>>26605525
Wanted attention
>>
>>26605525
I tried to hang myself and the rope broke.
>>26605791
I pretty much just left without telling anyone where I was going and didn't contact anyone because I was trying to an hero.
>>26605921
So should I just delete it and just make a new one when ready?
>>
>>26605984
Had kind of similar except I was diagnosed with life threatening illness, got all the sympathy "You'll be fine bro!" on day of my operation from kids who bullied me in school and haven't spoken to me since.

Afterwards I just made a status saying "Thanks for kind messages" then deleted it a day after.
>>
Can't you just make those posts private? I'd probably just delete facebook honestly. That way you can make a new one and not have every new person that friends you how you went on a depressed suicidal trip.
>>
>>26605382
that pepe head is upside down, the chicken is facing updwards.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.