[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hates warmer seasons/ here? It's 60F where I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445614548963.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445614548963.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1200
Who /hates warmer seasons/ here?

It's 60F where I live right now. Yesterday it was cold as shit and there was still snow on the ground. Five months until fall arrives.

One of the few things I like about spring and summer is that the ice melts and I can enjoy a nice night cruise.
>>
>family cranks heat to 75
>im dying
>turn fan on
>open window
>uh anon it's cold outside why is the fan on?

Stupid fucking roaches. 38-50 degrees is the ideal outdoor temp.
>>
File: ca8.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ca8.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>26605345
I hope you're talking about celcius because everyone knows that 70F is literally vacation spot weather.
>>
I would hate to live in a hot country. But in Ireland we get a week of real heat a year. So it's something of a nice novelty when it comes along. Normies love it of course.
>>
>>26605258
>cool weather best weather
>fucking hate snow and ice

Just let it rain everyday
>>
@Anonymous No.26605258
Why? I hate the winter. I buy clothes for NO REASON because it's under a fucking coat for like a bagillion months. It's finally in the 50s and I can wear my booty shorts now if I don't stay out too long. My legs nd pussy can breath now ;P
>>
>>26605378
Fahrenheit

Jvrubduu fuckin bot
>>
>>26605444
I love it when it snows. Shoveling is a bitch but watching snow fall is comfy. Can't wait until it starts raining
>>
>>26605506
>tfw can't afford winter tires and don't want to die
>still haven't bought any winter clothes
>no one to snuggle and be comfy with

I just want it to rain because I like offering to shield qt's and it's so calming
>>
Snow beats everything else. I love how everything is much quieter, the city, the forrest, everything. That is truly comfy, the only time of the year Ill leave the house just to have a walk is winter. Donut even need music of anything, just the silence.
>>
>>26605795
Holy shit I hate writing on mobile devices. *Music and *or ofc
>>
Anything above 15C is uncomfy.
>>
>>26605258
it's about 80 here in texas, kinda nice i guess
>>
>>26605701
>tfw can't afford winter tires
Same. I try to avoid driving during the winter. Slid a few times in the last few months. Spooky shit

>>26605795
>I love how everything is much quieter
When the snow is falling and it's silent, it's the best imo.

>>26605968
Too hot. We'll probably hit 80s around June or July in Indiana
>>
>>26605952
>tfw where I live it's 35-40 8 months of the year
I like it tho
>>
>>26605258
me, fuck the heat. I love snow so much. I'd be depressed all year if it weren't for winters.
>>
>>26606044
yeah well it's gonna be 105 in march, just a few weeks before summer
>>
>>26606074
I feel sorry for you anon. Sounds like hell
>>
One of the things I liked as a teen during the summer is that I could change my sleep schedule so I wouldn't have to deal with people. This eventually came to bite me in the ass, as I soon learned not saying a word to people for 3 months can fuck you up mentally
>>
>>26606106
Eh, its not too bad. People become nocturnal in the summer and only go out at night to see people/do things.
No one holds events in the summer unless its indoors so the only real downside is the utility cost.
>>
>>26606128
I did that in high school one year. Friends wanted to hangout but I just told them no. Barely talked to my family too.

>>26606227
That's the reason I don't like warmer seasons. Fall is alright though. But now that we're all 21, my friends are going to want to go to bars all the time. We just drank at a friend's apartment during the winter.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.