[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies Love Monsters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: normieslovemonsters.jpg (75 KB, 869x540) Image search: [Google]
normieslovemonsters.jpg
75 KB, 869x540
When you pass a cetian degree of freakness, normies start loving you. Whats the psychological explanation of this?
>>
>>26605197
when you're completely non threatening, or pose no competition
they also lose any respect for you though
>>
>>26605197
Status. They don't actually love this little girl. It's on social media. What they want is to look like a hero in front of other people so they get praise and status.

That woman, if she was alone with the girl in that pic and knew nobody would ever see or hear of their interaction would treat her like a deformed monster.
>>
Thats bullshit you daft fuck.
People are kind on social media to make themselves look good.
They, like everyone else, dont give a shit, unless it directly affects them.
>>
>>26605197
It is charity and pity that makes them feel better about themselves.
>>
they don't love monsters. they make a public show out of being compassionate in order to appear compassionate.
c'mon OP this is an easy one
>>
pity isn't love
anyway this is just to earn morality points, no one really cares
>>
>>26605197
They're just trying to be nice.

Jesus, is that concept really so foreign to robots? It makes sense I guess considering how everyone who posts here is fucking mean as shit all the time.
>>
I think that little girl actually looks pretty damn cute, though. Like chocolate ice cream with chocolate chunks in it. No pedo, I swear. I mean, really, that's pretty mild as far as disfigurements and deformities go.

I get where you're coming from, though. Like when normies say "wow you're so beautiful!!" to hideous deformed mutants or burn victims and shit. Of course, they don't actually think these people are genuinely beautiful. They just say that to make themselves feel better, and to make it seem outwardly like they're such accepting, kind people. It's just a way to raise themselves up, which is a recurring aspect of normie behavior as a whole.
>>
>>26605304
Oh fuck off, normalscum. Even if they are trying to be nice, it doesn't make it any less fake and disingenuous. You can find this type of behavior in every fucking facet of the way normalfags act. Like, when the kid at school kills himself, and suddenly everybody that didn't give the slightest fuck about him, didn't know shit about him, or even actively bullied him come out in droves and talk about "what a sweet caring person he was" and "how distraught they are that he's died". Or, when normies give meaningless empty platitudes like "just b urself!!" to someone seeking advice. None of it actually has the slightest hint of meaning behind it outside of elevating and reinforcing oneself's sense of self.
>>
>>26605197

Define 'monster' OP.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.