[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
State your fukin goal while living on this tiny little planet..just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x600
State your fukin goal while living on this tiny little planet..just do it
>>
>>26604551
I want like 7 kids. 5 minimum.

I'm gonna do it for mom so she can be a grandmother.

I'm gonna do it for me cause my dad's a piece of shit and I can do better.
>>
in theory it seems nice to have sex with a woman. but the reality is that a scrub with no charisma or confidence like me would either be paying for it or it'd be out of pity.

plus if she gets pregnant I'd probably end up paying child support. if I paid 300 a month, 12 months, for 18 years that would be almost 65,000 dollars. and child support could be higher than 300 a month.
>>
>>26604602
Nice bro, but 7 kids are trouble like hell..how old are you?
>>
>>26604551
I want petite dominant gf to be happy with for few years. if that is not possible I want to stay neet and live my life the way The Dude did.
>>
>>26604684
You will never score if you keep thinking like this of yourself, fond something to push your confidence..it doesn't need to be lifting, find your way
>>
Become legendary and have my name live on for generations.
>>
Put my peepee in girls vagoogoo. Society tells me thats the way to be happy
>>
>>26604772
Why in hell? I never catched the reason behind this
>>
>>26604551
I want to be semi-famous. Or just work behind the scenes in TV/Film. That's all I want. Because everyone doing that seems to be friends with each other. Like till the end friends. And I want friends who don't leave and I actually hang out with irl.
>>
File: Windows7_debloat.png (184 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
Windows7_debloat.png
184 KB, 438x336
>born poor
>need 500 dollars monthly to study medicine
>even if my only chances are to steal I don't
>I just can only hope for a better tomorrow

Life isn't about oh, hey let's be good a successful, it's about fucking money.

Life isn't for me
>>
>>26604551
Just be happy man
It's all I want
>>
Death is the only worthy goal
>>
>>26604862
Like just even a small following. Not even big. Just people who like me for what I do I guess. To feel like I'm not pointless and that people enjoy being around me. Like I serve a purpose instead of just existing for the point of existing.
>>
>>26604551
i achieved all the goals i had for myself years ago, so now i just shitpost on the internet all the time

without goals or direction, life is meaningless and empty :(
>>
>behead few immigrants
>get killed by cops
>become first martyr in war against islamization
>spark the revolution in europe
#EuropeanSpring2016
>>
>>26604998
Yo, help other people out with their own goals. Honestly could use someone to support me and not make me feel like it's pointless to try
>>
>>26604881

There are scholarships and grants for a reason...
>>
>>26605032
i do that, for the people i like. mostly i dont like people, is the problem. even the folks i associate with on a regular basis get on my nerves after a little while, but i help where i can. money is handy, life experience more so.
>>
>>26604706

I snapped out of being a piece of shit last week when I realised I'd had a job and a car for a year and nows as good a time as any to try to lock down a special lady friend.

I'm real god damned smart according to anyone who's ever known me so it shouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>26605028
you have my full support
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
fun sex good times..... it's 2016 yall :P
>>
>>26604551
I want to be a fucking moron and make this world a better place for everyone. I'm not sure exactly how I'll do it, but I'll find a way. Yeah, I guess I'm a faggot for wanting to do that.
>>
Basically, my goal now is to get my next million. That's pretty much it.
>>
leave me mums house for good
>>
>>26605199
How did you make your first?
>>
File: I'll be ok.png (156 KB, 457x336) Image search: [Google]
I'll be ok.png
156 KB, 457x336
>>26605071
I'm not american, I live in a third world country with a corrupt government that doesn't like science, the only thing I can study "for free" (have to pay 100% at the end of the career) is something that involves law or economics. (things that are fully controlled by the none ending oligarchic state that has been ruling this place for over two centuries)
>>
File: 321.jpg (39 KB, 1021x578) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
39 KB, 1021x578
>>26604551
To be as happy as I possibly can 24/7
>>
>>26605218
Two ways - tech stocks and real estate.
>>
>>26605265
>still on /r9k/
>life is good
>>
>>26605265
>tech stocks and real estate

So, you saw a TV show and wanted to impress people on a Yugoslavian internet complaints forum?
>>
Die whenever.
>>
I don't need a goal.
>>
find a hot japanese MILF who owns a house in a placed removed from but close enough to the city to visit when the mood strikes to be my replacement mommy while i stay at home and read books and let all the appliances do all the actual work
>>
>>26605296
>>26605306
Don't bash me, normies.
>>
To have people think that they're proud to know me
>>
>>26604551
I want to make something great, something timeless. A masterpiece, in other words. Something to be remembered by
>>
to have a tangible positive impact in someone's life
>>
Being content with life, having friends and not being a wagecuck.

Too bad, I'm an autist so the odds are way too low.
>>
>>26605555
dem quads... I would be pretty content with my life if I was you!
>>
>>26604602
Becoming a cuck to please you mother and revenge against your dad.
>>
>>26604551
a simple fucking life with a girl and a dog being as self sufficient as possible and running a small time pet service and dropship business
>>
>>26604772
Me too, dude.
>>26604860
Because that means I bettered humanity, thus my life was worth it and I am superior to most people. It's all about status with me, bro.
>>
>>26604551
Reach nirvana.
>>
>>26604551
have a nice car for myself and afford 1kg of marijuana
>>
>>26604763
There's no way to do this anymore
Have you seen how people speak about KVs?
It's like we are disturbed, unexistent, fucked up beyond repair, doomed
>>
File: ma3.jpg (14 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
ma3.jpg
14 KB, 360x270
>>26604551
I want to never have to interact with other people, and spend all of my days studying what ever suits my fancy at that time

this goal is not achievable unfortunately
>>
To work up the courage or reason to finally just kill myself because I would contribute more as a person dead than alive.
>>
is it that much to want person of opposite gender who would be at least slightly compatible with me?
I don't want to be billionaire, ruler of the world, rock or movie star... I just want someone to love and someone who would in return love me.
and I am not even talking about sex here, I want someone to hug, talk to, go out with, watch sunset...
>>
File: Nerdiest_Show_On_TV.jpg (16 KB, 341x230) Image search: [Google]
Nerdiest_Show_On_TV.jpg
16 KB, 341x230
>>26604551

Become filthy rich and laugh at normies
>>
my goal is to find a girl who forces me to cuddle with her at least one hour per day
>>
>>26606024
humans are social animals. Damn son.
>>
>>26604551
See how long I can go without offing myself, it's like an endurance game
>>
>>26606528
In our natural state yeah, but a lot of robots have had certain experiences (mostly social/relationship problems) which just stop you from caring. I'm not quite there yet but looking back I can definitely see it's probably gonna happen.
>>
Go to med school. Become hospitalist. Work 7 on 7 off making 300k in some small village. Live in comfy wilderness area when on 7 on. Travel the world and bang high end prostitutes during week off. That's the plan. I used to want love but I'm feeling like that's just a fantasy these days
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.