[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is life so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: p.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
why is life so hard?
>>
Life isn't hard dude like just walk up to a girl and say hi it's easy man c'mon
>>
>>26604502
I envy those whose biggest problems are relationship related.
>>
The laws of physics compel it to be so, my fellow sufferer.
>>
>>26604542
This, switching gf's every month and getting pussy all the time.
Fuck normies
>>
because entropy
>>
>>26604502
It's not just about girls senpai. Yeah, it sucks that I don't have one, but I'm talking about life in general. Studies, work, expectations. It's a never ending struggle. There's always something to worry about, there's always something wrong and no matter how hard you try there will always be.
>>
The real answer is that it doesn't matter why. It sadly just is, so put your shoulder to the wheel and keep pushing.
>>
Hope. There's a reason hope was in Pandora's box, a box full of evil.
>>
>>26604482
You choose to suffer.
>>
File: SMILEY.jpg (107 KB, 800x765) Image search: [Google]
SMILEY.jpg
107 KB, 800x765
remember, just bee yourself OP
>>
>>26604795

Why would someone choose such a thing?
>>
>>26604935
Normies are retarded
>>
ikr :/
I hate college so much. My professors aren't even hot just old guys and a creep. I only get to see my bf two times a day on weekdays :(.
And I've never had a post go over 20k likes yet :/
Sigh
>>
If your not homeless your life isn't that hard.
>>
>>26605767
I'm not homeless atm, but I was living in the streets for more than a month after house fire. Shit was pretty rough, I really look differently at homeless people now
>>
File: 31.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
31.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>26604482
Survival of the fittest!

Get to work anon!
>>
the terrible thing is that whether you learn the answer or not you'll still suffer regardless
>>
Because u don't make the world ur oyster
>>
>>26604674
Has worrying helped? Do all the same shit minus the worrying.
>>
>>26606473

Oh anon. You have cured me! Also I'm now going to go to the gym and work out too!

If it was as easy as turning off a switch and not worrying we wouldn't be here
>>
if your life sucks , its because you have wasted too much time in stupid shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.