[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At one point in your life you will have no family members left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: saddest.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
saddest.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
At one point in your life you will have no family members left and you will be alone. Your grandfather will die, grandmother will die, your father will die, your mother will die and your brothers and sisters. You will be completely alone in this world with no one to rely on . With each day we are reaching this point. Today I lost 1 of them. Love and respect your family because they are the only real people who will love you no matter what...
>>
i have a twin brother, im close with all my family but would literally rather all 4 other siblings die than him.
>>
>>26604376

trust me anon, they will outlive YOU
>>
>>26604376
I have no grandparents and my current course of actions is waiting until my parents die before I blow my fucking brains out, assuming something doesn't push me over the edge or I don't fuck up so bad they stop caring about me.
>>
>>26604468
I hope I wont reach this point in my life
>>
>>26604376
Fuck, I can't stop the inevitable, I will probably die in the worst way
alone
>>
>>26604692
Dont worry. We all will find someone in our life
>>
i dont want my family to die. theyre the only ones that will truly love me

fuck
>>
File: 1455332444987.png (496 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1455332444987.png
496 KB, 1832x2366
Well at least I'll be able to kill myself without causing grief to anyone.
>>
>>26604376
the only family I have is my mom and dad, all single children, so no uncles or cousins, my grandparents are dead and I have no brothers.

soon
>>
>>26605149
Heh I have a smaller brother and when I die its complying to know that at least I will have him at my last moments. Wouldnt want to be him
>>
>>26604736
No, we don't. I know a lot of people who died alone as friendless virgins. It is fairly common.
>>
>>26605410
>tfw youngest in the family and older brother probably wont live past 30
>>
>>26604468
same here senpai
It's inevitable.
>>
>>26604376
I'm sure my brother will outlive me, but I think you got other parts right.
>>
>>26604376
>no siblings
>father is dead
>grandparents on both sides are dead
>rest of family is either dead or in a different country
>mother is still alive but I think she might an hero soon.
I'm going to be alone very very soon
>>
File: have a sad cum pp.jpg (24 KB, 629x624) Image search: [Google]
have a sad cum pp.jpg
24 KB, 629x624
>only 2 out of 4 grandparents left
>parents both have high blood pressure and generally strained physiologies, mom's a smoker as well, probably won't last more than 20 more years
>brother practically hates me
>aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. unconditionally hate me as well
>have no friends because people are naturally predisposed to hate me

Only my mom, dad, and grandparents can truly without a doubt claim love for me, but I push them away. I hate myself.
>>
>>26605526
You mind if I ask why your family hates you? Were you just a dick to them or what?
>>
other animals dont understand that they will ever die. They dont understand that their children will die. Hell even if they do die some of them dont even understand it. Sometimes I wish I was not a self aware being because the more I know about this world the less happy I get. I wish I was just a simple bird that never thinks about its life and just lives it.
>>
>>26604376
I'm looking forward to this moment because it means I'll finally be able to kill myself in peace.
>>
>>26605608
Never in my life have I been a dick to anyone.

It's more of an unconventional type of hatred; some wouldn't consider it as such, but in a way it kind of just is.
>>
File: 1455149440909.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455149440909.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>mfw I have no desire for love
>mfw I have no desire to pass on my inferior genes
>mfw All I want is to rot in my lonesome

What is there for me, robots?
>>
>>26605708
I have same thing just with ignorance. People just ignore me all the time
>>
Mood right now : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuM6aRhBXnQ
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.