[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread? >be me >be weak and trusting boy 5/10 >there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 396x385
Feels thread?

>be me
>be weak and trusting boy 5/10
>there was this teacher in my school
>she was an 8/10 but was kind to me, unlike any other woman, so idiotic me falls for her
>can't get her out of my mind, sleepless nights just trying to guess what she might think about me
>she keeps being close to me, so I started to think I had a chance with her,(not the slightest)
>one day she finds out what I feel for her
>talks to me about it, and how young I am and confused etc...
>this made me go crazy, thinking the worst kind of thoughts, how there might be a chance, how all she wants is to see me suffer, how worse will mi life get
>decide to throw career out the window and think about joining the army
>if I stay close to her I'll go crazy, maybe commit an atrocity
>fast forward 2 years
>went through basic training, family won't talk to me, they hate my choice of life
>still can't get her put out of my head
>I saw her a couple times since the last chat we had
>she doesn't seem to realise what pain I'm going through
>I've been applying to go to Iraq since they gave out the news
>gonna try to kill myself or make some Iraqi kill me
>seems like the only way to end this

Goodbye, had a lot of fun with you guys, yesterday I got the news, I'll be sent there the next rotation
>>
If you're gonna kill yourself, don't do it in the field... Don't put your battle buddies at risk.

Or you could forget about the teacher and do something with your military training and get a nice job. Even if you're infantry or cavalry, you could be a cop or a private military contractor
>>
She isn't worth torturing yourself over. You should feel some pride you had the balls to sign up. Hopefully you start to see your own self worth and don't act reckless in battle.
>>
>>26604244
But she seems to be the only salvation I have, I thought it was all a phase, and laughed It off at the beginning, but it just got out of hand, and I don't have the balls to kill myself, signing in was just a sign in a paper, but an hero is harder, can't change it now, my time here is up, give it 2 months
>>
>>26604114
>tfw my ex and current are both teachers
Still seriously considering joining the military to die and kill something, maybe.
>>
>>26604780
Then be the best damn soldier you can be for her.
>>
>>26605034
If I could tell her everything I wanted everything would be different, but I can't, already wrote a letter and asked one of my comrades to give it to her when I die
>>
>>26605201
Then come back alive and tell her yourself. How many other people can say they went to war for the one they love in this day and age?
>>
>>26605725
If I manage to survive that seems good, but she'll just ignore me and look for a better man
>>
Buy a fleshlight, or 2, or 3.
>>
>>26605800
Nice dubs, but I bought a hooker, seemed better, but couldn't get 2 thrusts without getting sad and started sobbing, hooker had to cheer me up
>>
>>26605758
Become that better man
>>
>>26605947
I'll never be, her happiness is all I cared for, and I won't give it to her, she is perfect in all levels, compared to her, I deserve death
>>
File: pepe24.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe24.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>senior year of high school
>lazy ass
>in regular classes instead of AP
>there was this student teacher
>she was 9/10 easily, and from William and Mary
>she takes the seat next to me in the back of the classroom
>sympathizes with me, she was a quiet one too
>inevitably develop a crush on her
>time comes for her to teach the class
>be attentive, force myself to answer questions to help her out
>she thanks me after class
>decide its time to make my move
>tell her I think she's cute and that we should see a movie sometime
>pindrop.png
>"thats entirely inappropriate"
>spaghetti
>"I-I was joking"
>have to be near her for the rest of the semester
>she stops talking to me

I wasn't joking.
>>
>tfw you want to see combat and that's why you joined but you probably wont
>>
>>26606309
Don't know man, briefings seem more focuses on combat then training, seems like something is being planned
>>
File: 1410471098892.jpg (88 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
1410471098892.jpg
88 KB, 400x541
>>26606203
If you're just going to keep devaluing yourself, then that possibility will be your only reality. You'll be a veteran with a tour of duty under your belt, not just some beta like the rest of us.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.