[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dream about being in bed with a gf >Wake up >You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: crying self to sleep.gif (205 KB, 216x137) Image search: [Google]
crying self to sleep.gif
205 KB, 216x137
>Dream about being in bed with a gf
>Wake up
>You're alone again
>>
>>26603847
Had this dream today, and I felt like shit
>>
>sitting on a chair in some building
>girl walks up to me
>kisses me on the lips
>"gee I was hoping my lips would at least be moist during my first ever kiss"
>wake up
Forever alone, forever chapped lips.
>>
Woke up today, felt nice. Decided to roll around in bed by myself because comfy as fuck. Then my eyes went to this particular spot in the ceiling. There's nothing particularly weird or interesting about it, it just looks different. Suddenly repressed memories of my ex came flooding back. Felt like shit, body started convulsing. Started crying and went back to sleep.

The last fucking time I don't get out of bed immediately after waking up.
>>
>>26603248
God I fucking hate these kinds of dreams, I always feel like shit afterwards
>>
File: tmp_17400-uy1-1204948635.jpg (37 KB, 450x190) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17400-uy1-1204948635.jpg
37 KB, 450x190
>>26603847
No wonder, you're fat as fuck.
>>
>Have gf dream
>The two of us are just cuddling, saying cute shit
>She leans over my chest, looks in my eyes
>Starts sing Abba
>"Give me, give me, give me a man after midnight"
>Suddenly wake up
>11:59 PM
What does it mean?
>>
I hate it when I have dreams about my ex cause he killed himself 5 years ago and he was the only guy I've ever dated. He dumped me cause he wanted to have sex with older guys while he was still a twink. The worst is when I spend an entire night dreaming of us just cuddling in bed not really doing anything and then I wake up to loneliness. Sometimes I wonder if death would just be an everlasting dream where me and him could be like that forever. I don't really believe in an afterlife but that would be really nice.
>>
>>26605130
>not having 3somes with him and older guys
What a faggot
>>
>>26605086
I had dreams who are somewhat similar, the truth is it doesn't mean nothing
>>
>>26605166
I actually tried that and afterwards he apologized to me a bunch and felt really bad. It was weird cause I actually had a good time but we never did it again.
>>
>>26603847
Don't worry little wagiecuck. *buuuuurp*

You might just meet your special girl at work today! Wether your boss will give you a short break within your 9 hours so you can try seduce her with your awkward social graces is up to Mr. Shekelburg's choice. You do work for him by the way...
>>
>>26605130
>>26605260

You are on the wrong board little faggot, please go on lbgt or tumblr.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.