[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you walked in on your younger sister getting fucked by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 612x612
>tfw you walked in on your younger sister getting fucked by some Chad.

>tfw my 15 year old sister lost her virginity before me.

Chad already left the house, and it's not like I could fight him. Why am I so worthless?
>>
Why are you mad, big bro?

He wasn't hurting me - He was making me feel good.
>>
>>26603775
I'm honestly in a rut about this, and need some help from fellow robots.
>>
>>26604765
Your sister is a whore, plain and simple. I am so damn glad I don't have a sister nor will ever have a daughter. Almost nonexistent they will find one guy and marry
>>
How old is the Chad? Report him for statutory rape
>>
>>26604765
to be honest if I end up in your situation i'd probably kill myself on the spot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>26604765
in situations like this just to think yourself what the supreme gentleman would do
>>
>>26604825
I'm pretty sure the Chad is the same age. If not, he's like only a year older.
>>
>>26603775
Your sister can do what she wants. Your not her parent.
>>
>>26603775
Why would you fight him? Are you so insecure that seeing others succeed makes you upset? Or do you just want to fuck your sister?
>>
ITT:
>I dont have any siblings and dont understand the natural big brother response of his little sister getting fucked

It's similar to a farther who attacks any boyfriend his daughter has
>>
>>26606197
>implying I dont have a little sister
I know she takes frat boy cock in college, she dated a few of them. Why should I care? Its cock. It wont hurt, poison, or corrupt her. Maybe your sister is a dumb cunt, but mine is smart enough to keep herself safe.
>>
You've gotta try to stop fixating on that one aspect of your life man.

You're a virgin at a pathetically old age. It's done. It happened. Nothing you can do will change that, and it's probably not even really about the virginity anymore. Simply having sex wouldn't make you happy, paying a hooker wouldn't fix it. You want intimacy, a relationship, love. And that's not going to happen until you make peace with yourself, which is going to be so much harder if you keep up these negative cognitions, devaluing yourself because you're different.

Being worthless can be a good feeling. It means you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>26606551
I feel like this post was made before choosing a thread and this one was the one chosen randomly
>>
>>26605363
Still statutory rape.
>>
>Tfw younger brother by 2 years has lost his virginity before me
>>
Honestly, I'm not sure what I'd do if I walked in on my sister having sex, even at that age. Assuming it wasn't obviously rape, is it really even appropriate to fight the guy or even make a scene? I lost my virginity at 16. Call me an enabler/cuck/whatever, but I don't see what the big deal would be about my sister having a sex life.
>>
>>26603775
Don't worry OP, your 15 year old sister also lost her virginity before me :^'((((((
>>
>>26603775
Post pics faggot

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>26604865
shoot the guy with his Glock 34 or with something of a much higher quality like SIG Sauer P226 for example?
>>
File: whensheseeschad.jpg (29 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
whensheseeschad.jpg
29 KB, 426x240
>>26603775
>you saw him splooge when he was in her
>your sisters face looked exactly like pic related when he did.
>>
>>26603910
Underage fembot b&.
>>
>>26603775
Are you sad that he didn't fuck you too ?
>>
>>26603775
why would you fight him? he wasn't raping her. stop acting like such a faggot anon.

whaaa I couldnt fight chad because he's bigger and im buttmad my sister wanted to fuck him

sure is mental in your post
>>
>>26606634

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thtfjhnytjtuykjuygkutk
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.