[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay to be obsessed with cocks and think about them all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: bdi4.jpg (77 KB, 920x768) Image search: [Google]
bdi4.jpg
77 KB, 920x768
Is it gay to be obsessed with cocks and think about them all day?
Not men, just cocks
>>
>>26603645
Trap?
Original
>>
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 1024x1024
If you like dicks and vajayjays it's called being bi.
>>
>>26603645
yes cocks are attached to men. Men wanting cocks, gay
>>
>>26603645
That's pretty gay. I'll admit that I enjoy looking at dicks more than I like looking at vaginas even tho i'm not gay, but I'm not thinking about them all the time
>>
If you like dicks you aren't straight. No matter how feminine or whatever the fuck. You like dicks? You aren't straight.
>>
>>26603645
How do I get my dick to drip that much precum?
>>
File: 1432946226434.jpg (137 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
1432946226434.jpg
137 KB, 600x624
>tfw no dick to gobble
>>
>>26603819
Edging a lot
>>
>>26603645
I only turn gay when I can't get laid in a really long time. It's a combination of resentment and contempt for women and feelings of insecurity that are vanquished when stroking to a big, thick dick.

Just fucked a girl last night and I'm not even remotely getting turned on by that picture in the OP.
>>
>>26603885
This.

>Want to do a lot of homosexual and slutty things
>Masturbate
>Completely lose attraction to men and dicks
>>
>>26603819
Sunflower lecithin supplement.
>>
>>26603819
There's some stuff you can do like edging, but I think it mostly varies on person to person. I drip like a fucking faucet whenever I'm slightly turned on (like the pic) but my bf has none at all.
>>
File: ainsley 1.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 1.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>>26603885
Is sexuality fluid?
I got into traps recently plus lonely and I'm legit confused. >>>/fit/36073974
>>
it's normal to get aroused looking at an aroused penis
>>26603729
retard
>>
Is it gay to wear girl clothes and takes pics with them on?
>>
>>26606938
not if you're cute
>>
>>26603885
Thank you Anon, you just cleared up a lot of confusion in my life
>>
>>26603645
>Is it gay to be obsessed with cocks and think about them all day?

YES
>>
>>26603645
next time you're in the store, try to eyefuck people
do you get half-chubs from women or men or both?
and whose tongues do you want to suck on?

this is the only answer you need to your questions, op
>>
>>26603645
off topic question here

is it normal to have a frenulum like that? Frenulum is the part that connects the head of your dick with the foreskin, the cum is falling right at the end of it in OPs pick.
I have it the same way, can't pull foreskin all the way back, just a bit after the head just like that pic. Should I be worried that my frenulum will break, can you nonmutilated anons pull your foreskin all the way down?
>>
>>26609201

it's not unusual to not be able to pull your foreskin completely back.

if it's not uncomfortable during sexytimes, don't worry about it. if it is, there are procedures that can fix it.
>>
>>26603645
No. JUST find a cock, or a few cocks, to suck.
>>
Diana had never slept with another woman before, but it was an erotic thought she often fantasized about. [aside to Mr. Hat] Oh, yeah, Mr. Hat! Hot lesbo scene comin' up! And as Rebecca's naked body lay before her, Diana couldn't help but feel aroused. "Go on," Rebecca said softly. "Touch me." Diana leaned down slowly and brushed Rebecca's bare stomach with her fingertips. It felt good. Like a penis. A soft, but sturdy penis that felt warm to the touch. In Rebecca's mind, she suddenly felt like she was surrounded by penises. They were all around her, flopping all around and slapping her face. It was as if she were in a redwood forest of penises. They presented themselves, tall and mighty, all around her, wi- [Mr. Hat slowly slides under the desk] Mr. Hat, what the hell are you doing? ...oh, Mr. Hat!
>>
I'm gay and I don't even think about cock that much
>>
Most hetero guys are obsessed with cocks. Totally normal.
>>
>>26603645
I think you already know the answer to that OP.
>>
>>26609508
you know how I know your straight?
>>
>>26609553

I'm totally fucking gay.

Not straight at all.
>>
>>26609576
stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>26609576
I gotta agree with
>>26609553
>>26609621
I'm a raging homo and think about hard thick cocks often.
Are you sure, you're not just prison gay?
(prison gay is when you're gay because of lack of contact or success with women).
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.