[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Take psychedelics >It's another 'fear of dying'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>Take psychedelics
>It's another 'fear of dying' trip
>>
>>26603588
DEGENERATE... JEWS. .. CULTURAL MARXISM... MENTALL ILLNESS... FEMINISM

TAKE THE REDPILL
>>
>>26603603

A-Are you ok m8?
>>
Are you 15 or why haven't you already bored yourself mindless with the subject? The fear on my psychedelic trips is the raw kind, just unexplainable objectless fear.
>>
Well get over that shit and it'll stop happening.
>>
>>26603588
Anon, I suggest you stop trying to take them until you resolve your pre existing faggotry. Sincerely, an experienced hippie.
>>
>>26603623
>>26603635

>I'm too stupid to be afraid of dying but I misinterpret that stupidity as a skill

Kill yourselves my mans.
>>
>>26603603
Don't get so mad about other people, jeez..

Let degenerates make their stupid choices and die off in result.
>>
You really couldn't have posted this in the existing psychedelic drug thread?

Anyways, in that situation you should take the opportunity to reflect on the intrinsic beauty of the life cycle and decide how you are going to make the most of it. Maybe death wouldn't seem so terrifying if you did something more with your life than sitting in your room shitposting in a korean women haters astronomy enthusiast guild
>>
>>26603673
I didn't say I was unafraid of death, I just got over the fact that I'm afraid.
>>
>>26603673
>existentialfag thinks he is above anyone
>>
>>26603635
Thanks again for the great tip normie!

"just ger over it and bee urself XD"
I remember that!
>>
>>26603698
I always wonder when someone posts a new thread when there's another relevant thread if they just fucked up and posted in the wrong tab or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.