[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the only person I care about just admitted to me that we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (21 KB, 468x219) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
21 KB, 468x219
So the only person I care about just admitted to me that we're not even friends. I've decided to kill myself. I just wanted to thank all of you for the fond memories I've had. I love all of you.
>>
Love you too. Godspeed
>>
Join my clan before you do that OP
We're going to light up the night.
>>
>>26603532
Don't leave. We're your friends. Honestly, we are.
>>
>>26603532
Good luck, Anon. Hopefully you'll find something better on the other side. We'll join you someday.
>>
>>26603699
I would never be friends with some weakminded faggot who wants to off himself just cause the whore he thinks about most when he jacks off rejected him
>>
>>26603666
Don't pretend that you love him Satan. fuck off.
>>
>>26603699
Maybe you are. I don't give a fuck.
>>
I love you OP, I'll be your friend if you'd like, don't give the normies the satisfaction of pretending to mourn you for their own benefit
>>
>>26603800
Well no wonder you don't have friends
>>
>>26603800
>>26603825
He's not OP. That's IP no. 7.
>>
File: pimp-bender.jpg (45 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pimp-bender.jpg
45 KB, 1024x768
>>26603532
Why the hell would you need friends and gfs
I suggest you tu lose your v card for personal experience, actually you could do much greatest things without friends
sell all your stuff and go for an adventure around the world, this is my advice
Or be an hero as you said, but remember that the ride never ends
>>
>>26603695
>you'll never make it all burn
>>
Love you too anon. We'll be here if you change your mind. Remember, they [probably] don't have shitposting in the afterlife.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.