[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get message from dad >ask when my gradutation is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1444056632574.jpg (52 KB, 350x413) Image search: [Google]
1444056632574.jpg
52 KB, 350x413
>get message from dad
>ask when my gradutation is this spring so he can get hotel room in my city for that date
>i dropped out a couple of years ago
>>
>my mother finally found out that I've been lying about going to university for the past two years yesterday
>didn't even say anything, just ran out of the room crying when the realization dawned on her
>>
>>26603113
OP! You got some splaynin to do!
>>
what did you think was going to happen you fucking moron
>>
such disappointing failures. s.mh
>>
>mfw faggot baby fuckheads had trust funds when growing up

End yourself
>>
>>26603168
is this jonas?
>>
>>26603168
Oh shit are you the anon that went an walked around town all day?
>>
You fucked up big time, buddy.
>>
In some ways I'm glad mine found out almost immediately
>>
>>26603113
Pic related senpai. You should have told him.
>>
>>26603113
Literally just tell him the truth. That you were ashamed and didn't want to disappoint him or some shit.
He might be angry/disappointed but not too much. Also if you are at some dead end job currently or somehow a neet you should go back to school.
>>
>>26603113
Just disappear anon. Walk off to a different state/country. Change your name, Start over.

What have you got to lose. You have a chance at a new life, and when you fail and kill yourself your parents will already think you're dead.
>>
>>26603400
I don't have money.
>>
>>26603113
Haha you dumh faggot, he doesnt want to see you graduate he wants to butt fuck you, why do you think he wants a hotel room?
>>
>>26603462
But op is already fucked.
>>
>>26603390
I started at another university this fall but fucked it up again.
I can get into almost any university in my country but then i can't force myself to sit and study.
Now i'll try to get a job. I was hoping i could have a job before i had to tell him but i haven't finished my resume yet.
>>
>>26603113
Well just remember you have a penis and wont use it
>>
>>26603609
I use it to piss every day and masturbate a few times per week.
>>
>>26603258
Don't know if I am that Anon but I've been doing that for a couple of years now.
Signing up for another year of deception, dissapointment and window shopping in 4 more days.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.