[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Squatters Rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 198163.jpg (169 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
198163.jpg
169 KB, 800x534
Why don't you occupy an abandoned dwelling and turn it into your own NEET crib?
>>
black mold
>>
I'm puggler the punk rock juggler who lives off his seed
>>
>>26602606
no electricity, running water or heating
>>
>>26602649
Can be cleaned
>>
>>26602606

If it's in the UK, theres actually some newer legislation which means if the property was designed to be a dwelling it's illegal to be in it even if squatting. It's now non residential buildings that are the only ones good to squat in.
>>
https://youtu.be/Dsd1eHLBlbo

Slavstyle
>>
I read too many stories about gypsies, homeless, etc. to do something like that. Urban exploration sounded romantic at first. There's just so much shit that gets built and just rots, so many underground secret areas with mole societies and crazy nonsense. Literal rivers of shit that are then baked into clay and sold as pots for plants.
If there's one thing I'm afraid of its people who really have nothing to lose, I'll stay in my 900 a month apartment with a lock thank you.
>>
>>26602745
It's very dangerous to clean. And, adverse possession takes literally years, at least in the US. Can be done, but the property must be selected carefully.
>>
>days n daze logo
Pretty ironic, they have a song ridiculing dumb suburban kids who become trainhopping bums
>>
You know, I just lost my job today and may look into this. How do you find a good place to squat? Housing is expensive and I physically can't pay for it, I barely could when I had employment.
>>
>>26605627
>How do you find a good place to squat?
ask Boris, he knows a few
>>
File: 1454984174316.jpg (33 KB, 319x440) Image search: [Google]
1454984174316.jpg
33 KB, 319x440
>>26604431
>There's just so much shit that gets built and just rots, so many underground secret areas with mole societies and crazy nonsense
>mole societies

Tell me more
>>
>>26604431
>he doesn't enjoy adventures
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.