[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If I wasn't single and had a girlfriend Top kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 6324324234324.jpg (99 KB, 750x834) Image search: [Google]
6324324234324.jpg
99 KB, 750x834
>If I wasn't single and had a girlfriend

Top kek
>>
>if my girlfriend showed signs of a natural biological function I would pamper her for no reason at all
He's just asking to get cucked.
>>
>>26602610
poor, deluded robot

Chads give lip-service to women to get easy social capital. Robots grovel to them for scraps of attention, and can't understand the difference between the two
>>
>>26602371
People poop themselves who cares.
Being grossed out is as silly as this gaylord taking her to the salon and nuking the sheets from orbit.
>>
What would you do, though?
>>
>>26602652
This is beta cringe if I've ever seen it.
>>
dude literally who cares about anything lol just be a nihilist
>>
>>26602371
He'll do that once. Then tomorrow it'll happen again and he'll try to care but won't go as far.

Next month, when she starts up her bleeding all over again, he'll just be annoyed at having to has the sheets again.
>>
>>26602371
This is so nice and cute
I want this to happen to me when I'm on my period :3
>>
>>26602684
These are reddit buzzwords if I've ever seen them.
>>
>>26602715
>>26602725
Are you sure it's blood and not shit?
>>
I thought it was blood
>>
>>26602371
>"That shit" is not nasty. That is normal. That is life.
BETAS CONFIRMED FOR POOPING THEMSELVES NORMALLY
>>
>>26602751
You must not have seen the dozens of beta cringe threads that get posted on this site.
>>
>>26602758
If it's shit then the bitch needs to grow up and sort herself out.
If she's got a serious medical condition, which is the only reason to shit the bed over the age of 5, then she should take appropriate measures according to her condition: Wear nappies, take medication, use a colostomy bag, etc.
>>
If my girlfriend did that i probably would wake her up and get her to clean it up. That shit is fucking disgusting,
>>
I'm a scatfag so I'd probably get a raging boner and fuck here right there
>>
>>26602784
I do, but you're missing the point entirely.

Pandering isn't cringey, shitty, overtly obseqious pandering from low status males is cringey.

Just search OP's image, the tumblr and pinterest girls use this as one of their "boyfriend goals" pictures.
>>
>>26602751
>newfag beta cuck
>someone calls something cringey and beta
>butthurt redditor tries to be cool and call them reddit
Beta cringe threads pop up all the time.
>>
I would just let the woman clean herself up, and the sheets, I don't see why I should get involved.
>>
>>26602874
Sounds like the only butthurt one here is you, with all these angry little personal attacks. Go ahead and reverse search that image if you want to remind yourself how wrong you are :^).
>>
>>26602870
It's more than pandering. It's treating the girl like an animal who can't take care of their own bodily functions. "muh honourable manlihood must take care of the mlady" is definition of cringe.
>>
>>26602870
and the dudes say
>that shit is disgisting yo
chad also means being repected by yer brehs
>>
>>26602870
They may say that they want boys like that guy but they'll never say they want to date that guy specifically.
All his pandering to female overlords will bare no fruit for himself.
>>
Pretty sure that's blood.
>>
>>26602921

>"muh honourable manlihood must take care of the mlady" is definition of cringe.

Still making the mistake of assuming any type of pampering = fedora level autism.

The definition of cringe:

> An extremely awkward, uncomfortable situation caused by a person, group of people or environment, causing extreme embarrassment. The resultant effect on the surrounding non-cringe people is usually shame, chagrin or vexation or a combination of these.

Judging by its result, it obviously isn't. He succeeded at doing what neckbeards and bronies try and fail at.

>>26602870
Ofc it's disgusting. Not the point though.

>guy have to respect you too

Sounds pretty insecure m8. Dude knew what he was doing, and it paid off. Don't think he cares whether a group of malgned outcasts on 4chan respect him, he got what he intended out of it.

>>26602945
Irrelevant. The fact that he's being touted around the female interweb as "muh perfect boyfriend" completely invalidates the notion of cringe
>>
>>26602666
wow I didn't know satan was an idiot
>>
I have crohn's and still managed to not shit myself but at the same time I have come very close many a time so if I had a gf and she shit herself I wouldn't freak out and take a picture of it. You don't do that unless you're sick or an animal and I wouldn't date an animal.
>>
>>26603066
It's absolutely relevant women are shallow and don't know what they want in a man.
They may call him the perfect boyfriend but he's still a beta when he dies a kissless virgin no matter how many good boy points he earns online.
>>
>>26602371
>junk food
where the fuck did that come from?
>>
>>26602371
I wouldn't care about that desu, I mean it's just blood, it will dry out, no need to wash the sheets prematurely. I would cuddle with my gf and play with her hair though.
>>
>>26603127
It's irrelevant to the notion of it being cringey. And them being shallow and having poor self awareness is besides the point; he's pretty aware of what they want and knows how to pander effectively.

>They may call him the perfect boyfriend but he's still a beta when he dies a kissless virgin no matter how many good boy points he earns online.

You for real? His profile is him in football gear; don't know if you're a Europoor or something, but generally beta and that sport don't mix all that well.

This type of pandering is pretty common among a lot of Chad-likes. They can act however they want irl, but give lipservice to whatever pro-woman flavor of the month sentimental shit to curry some favor.

But then again, most robots can only see Chads as cartoonish, chest beating caricatures.
>>
File: bowl of eggs.jpg (151 KB, 780x916) Image search: [Google]
bowl of eggs.jpg
151 KB, 780x916
I love it when beta virgins think they're being suave gentlemen
>>
>>26602371

if i woke up to that, i'd know it was time to get a new one.
>>
>>26602781
It's period blood retard
>>
>>26603318
>bowl of eggs

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>26602867
It's blood you tard
>>
>>26602817

>Wear nappies, take medication, use a colostomy bag, etc.

Colostomy bags aren't just something you "use". You have to get a surgery where they put a stoma into your belly and for the rest of your life you'll be leaking shit into a bag.
>>
>>26602919
>Angry little personal attacks
>Personal
Off to buzzfeed you go
>>
why are there so many morons in this thread that think it's shit? it's fucking period blood

am I being rused?
>>
>>26603288
>But that caricature is correct
>>
>>26604219
Do Europeans really do this?
>>
File: 762.jpg (55 KB, 294x313) Image search: [Google]
762.jpg
55 KB, 294x313
congrats OP noone likes you. also you're alittle creepy
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.