[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fembots/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1455250918758.jpg (237 KB, 1066x1602) Image search: [Google]
1455250918758.jpg
237 KB, 1066x1602
Okay I have a question for you fembots:
Have you had a boyfriend before?

It seems like most fembots have at least had one boyfriend. Even an ugly girl could get an average boyfriend.
>>
I think most fembots here are attractive enough to get a boyfriend, but not socially aware enough to keep one and maintain a healthy relationship. I have anxiety and an eating disorder, which typically repels boys since I probably seem needy. I also don't have very many friends, so I'm pretty clingy when in a relationship. As a result, they don't last long.
>>
>>26602096
I have never had a boyfriend. I never interact with men IRL because my parents are Muslim and I live in the M.E. where it's frowned upon to even talk to a male that isn't a relative. I did have a gf secretly before though.
>>
>>26602173
>clingy in a relationship

As a guy, I don't get how other guys don't like this. It basically means loyalty.
>>
I talked to a femanon who never had a relationship lasting longer than a few months because she's a childish feminist whore who thinks she can be as shitty and worthless as is possible without any consequences. And fucked every friend and acquaintance she ever had like there was nothing wrong with doing that.

I really think that any girl who is lonely or can't keep a bf does it to herself.
>>
One. We were together for three years. Lived together and everything.
>>
No, never.

I never will.
>>
File: Bee.jpg (28 KB, 381x281) Image search: [Google]
Bee.jpg
28 KB, 381x281
>>26602173
bee my gf tbqhf
>>
>>26602237

Greentext me some musli lesbo. Preferably underage.
>>
>>26602173
clingy is good, needy is gross

I want to be able to work on myself and improve my life without having to constantly devote time to somebody else. But if you're truly clingy, that means you wouldn't think of being disloyal, which is probably the #1 quality for a girl.
>>
I've had three but I didn't fuck any of them.
>>
>>26602429
Why not? Was it because you didn't want to or because they didn't try?
>>
I've never had a boyfriend, my psychologist kinda implied I was too selfish to date.
>>
File: 1452136202933.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1452136202933.png
419 KB, 802x802
I can't even hold on to friendships because I'm too lazy/anxiety ridden to text back or hang out.

The idea of having a bf is so foreign. Unless he'd enjoy comfy silence or weekly periods where we don't talk at all I'm not getting a bf.
>>
>>26602246
I'd also want a clingy girlfriend, but I suppose if you have friends and hobbies, it can get annoying to have a girlfriend constantly demanding attention.
Also, if the memes are correct, ignoring and neglecting women would only make them more clingy, so it becomes a vicious cycle.
>>
A few years ago I had one for a couple days but I felt like I was a dead weight to him, so I told him he could probably find a better gf than me

I think it might have to do with my parents having a horrible relationship but I pretty much have a meltdown whenever it comes to getting too close to anyone
>>
>>26602406
I'm pretty loyal. I'm disgusted by cheating since that's how my parents' marriage ended, and I saw how it affected my mom. If I were ever unhappy in a relationship, I'd end it before considering seeing anyone else.

But yeah, I hate how needy I can be. I really want to change though, and fix my issues on my own.
>>
>>26602376
>I never will.
Why not?
>>
>>26602490
Please be my autismo better half.
>>
>>26602096
>Have you had a boyfriend before?
How many times does it need to be said that if the answer is anything other than no then they're not a fembot?
>>
>>26602406
>he doesn't want a codependent gf
Get out normie
>>
>>26602237
This is my fetish. Do what this anon >>26602383 said.
>>
>>26602237
>I have never had a boyfriend. I never interact with men IRL because my parents are Muslim and I live in the M.E. where it's frowned upon to even talk to a male that isn't a relative. I did have a gf secretly before though.
That's really fucking hot and would probably make for a bestseller novel.
>>
I've had two girlfriends, the last one killed herself and I vowed I'd never love again.
>>
>>26602096
>had a boyfriend before
Yes.

Most girls can make an ugly guy stick around by having sex repeatedly. Chad will pump and dump though.
>>
I have a fembot friend I play vidya with. She's overweight, and enjoys singing even though her singing voice is terrible, and has tons of daddy issues. If I wasn't so infatuated with my oneitis, I'd probably ask her to be my gf, and maybe visit her one day.
>>
>>26603029
How did you make her kill herself?
>>
>>26602237
Where in the Middle East?
>>
>>26603098
Why you keep ugly guy around? As an orbiter and provider or something else?
>>
I could totally do with a clingy, codependent gf. I'd want to lie in bed with a girl and cuddle while listening to her talk about shit.

Sometimes I think all you needy girls need is a big affectionate hug.
>>
>>26602237
So cute.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
My current partner and I have been together for two years, but he likes to degrade and abuse me because he feels lesser than my ex's which I never even mention. Last time we got in a fight he ran up to me with a scissor. I'm pretty shitty for staying, want to die soon.
>>
>>26603349
I didn't. I haven't fucked a guy outside of a relationship before, but I've seen it happen more than once around me.
>>
>>26603294
I didn't make her kill herself she was just a very miserable person and I couldn't fix that.
>>
>>26603479

Hot. Tell us about the nasty things he does to you.
>>
>>26603215
Which one likes your company more? The oneitis or the fembot?
>>
I've had two Internet bfs
I just want to 4get it every happened
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.