[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized that virgin hate was real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2016-02-19-13-18-54.png (205 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-19-13-18-54.png
205 KB, 1080x1920
Where were you when you realized that virgin hate was real?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-19-13-18-57.png (176 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-19-13-18-57.png
176 KB, 1080x1920
Don't ever tell anyone you're a virgin. There's no positive reason to ever do so.
>>
>>26602058
>That's wack shoulda made his life
see, not everyone is a cold hearted piece of shit OP
>>
>>26602058
Yik Yak is 4chan for normie student fucks
>>
>>26602093

I want to stomp that teepee's face in.
>>
>>26602095

That was probably a guy. You'll notice that no girl is offering to make a virgin's life.
>>
>>26602214

No shit it was a guy
>>
>>26602186
Why? Teepee seemed pretty reasonable; avoid virgins if you want to avoid leading people on with sex. Their complete inexperience does make them prone to get overly attached.
>>
>>26602241

So it's another need a job for experience, need experience for a job horseshit.

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>26602275

It's great how these days we don't even blink when we see a graduate entry level job asking for relevant industry experience.
>>
Women are pretty horrible, yes.

Just get it into your head that all of them are like this and literally all they have to offer is their wet holes.
Then start treating them how they deserve and want to be treated, a disposable sextoy.

Both parties will be happy in this case.
>>
I am still sure no one in real life actually gives a shit.
>>
>>26602322

You think androids made those posts?
>>
>>26602275
or...maybe you don't broadcast that you're a virgin, like any socially competent male?

And you're not doing that well of a job of disproving his assertion that virgins are emotional minefields.
>>
File: 1411776325775.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1411776325775.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>26602356
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc
>>
>>26602375

I'm not a virgin. You don't suddenly stop thinking shit is retarded because your dicks been in a hole.

One minute it's "omg it's just sex xd" then it's all these unsung "laws" and procedures.

It's fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1448995600619.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1448995600619.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>>26602375
>virgin
>socially competent

Kek
>>
>>26602058
Women don't like sex with virgins because they think they'll have to put effort into it.
They want an 'experienced' man so they can just lose themselves and let him do all the work of pleasuring her.

Virgin sex is hard work, guise.
>>
>saying that you're a virgin
>ever

God damn just fucking lie and say you fucked a girl in high school or even had a one night stand with a girl you didn't even know or anything if they press the question. Never bring it up, it only causes trouble. If you really must admit it, do it after you have sex so you're not a virgin anymore.
>>
>>26602241
>>26602275
When you get past a certain age its just fucking weird
>>
>>26602417
>I'm not a virgin. You don't suddenly stop thinking shit is retarded because your dicks been in a hole.
>One minute it's "omg it's just sex xd" then it's all these unsung "laws" and procedures.

Sex can still be relatively casual but have a barrier to entry (ex: not sperging out, broadcasting red flags,etc).
>>
>>26602516

Fair enough.

There was no point in the greentext though.
>>
>>26602536
>There was no point in the greentext though
>>
>>26602554

You're lucky we're on a board where I can't just post images.
>>
>>26602356
In what way does it seem like they give much of a fuck?
>>
>>26602603

The OP of the yak rejected a guy specifically because he was a virgin and nobody gave her shit for it?
>>
>Tfw bad liar
>tfw its too late for you to get Into an intimate relationship since they all want sex and you're working on your wizardry

Welp, guess it's the lonesome road 4 me
>>
what the fuck is yak
ive been in my basement too long, it's like a new world every time I leave.
>>
>>26602680

It's an app that combines features of 4chan, reddit, and twitter that allows normies to bully each other over the internet.
>>
>>26602595
I'm not sure what to feel about the fact that people will actually buy those plastic pennies.

Should I be disappointed or flat out angry at the people who would buy those?
>>
>>26602134
No that's Reddit. Yik Yak is Twitter for people afraid to post raunchy things on twitter
>>
>>26602762
It's for elementary schoolers learning about currency in public schools where there's weird issues with dispensing actual money.
>>
>>26602796

Then cut out pieces of construction paper?

There's no way around it.
>>
>>26602796
There are countless other alternatives better than spending 349 real pennies to get 100 fake ones.

Even if the kids stole all 100 real pennies, you still wouldn't be down as much cash as if you bought the fake ones.
>>
>>26602822
>being this butthurt over an educational practice
>>
>>26602863

I'm butthurt? How? It's a stupid purchase no matter what you want to tell yourself.
>>
B...b...but what if I need to tell her I'm a virgin because it's an excuse in case my sex is no good?
>>
>>26602932

You're not going to be having any sex at all if you tell her you're a virgin, virginboy.

Lie. Just lie. I don't give a fuck if it makes you uncomfortable. Being a pussy beta faggot like that is why you're still a virgin in the first place. It's better you fuck and she thinks you're bad at sex than you tell her you're a virgin and she walks out on you. Because then you'll still be bad at sex but also still be a virgin.
>>
>>26602241
>overly attached from sex

WHORE
H
O
R
E
>>
I can just tell the truth and be mostly fine.

tfw drug dealer from 15 to 19 and spent 2 years in prison. I just say, "Yeah, my family needed the money so I never had time to think about sex, then when I had a lot of time sex was something I didn't really want haha"

It also works as the perfect cover for being a shut in looser who just wants to be alone.
>>
>>26603005
B...b...but what if I don't want to be bad at sex with someone I care about?
>>
>>26602631
It just seems like she does not take dating and relationship shit seriously.

Even from the post it is clear she is just looking for hook ups.

The whole reason why her and her friends care is because of the possibility of them taking in more seriously then they are. She does not care about sex or no sex, but knows that he probably cares a great deal, so rather then deal with drama she ended it because again she does not care that much about him.
>>
>>26603032
then you practice with the person you care about.
>>
>>26602822
Construction paper couldn't ever look or feel as close to pennies as those replicas.
>>
>>26602932
Don't tell her. You won't get any. Sometimes, honesty is bad.
>>
>>26602932

>Fuck her poorly
>She looks rustled
>Oh, god sorry forgot to tell you I'm a virgin
>Oh wait...was
>Put your clothes on while laughing and leave
>>
>>26602058
that's contempt

it's like opening a pistaschio and this one's rotten on the inside, it's going to crumble in your mouth, leave an ashy taste and absolutely no pleasure

that's me
>>
>>26602932
Just fug her anyway. Sluts are used to shitty sex.
Blame it on her.
>>
>>26603006
VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

shitposting aside, you're just proving Teepee right by acting this way: that virgins are a poor choice to sleep with
>>
>>26603151
Good way to get a rape accusation.
>>
>>26603118
Are you seriously suggesting that right before sex, back at the home, in the bedroom, if I were to tell her I'm a virgin just before sex she'd leave/kick me out?
>>
>>26602093
> virgins tend to cling to their first sex partner
Yes, if they're women. Lol @ dating a woman who has cried over another man (which non-virgins have). Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>26603179

What an evil demonic thing false rape accusations are. All they do is slander and stifle real ones.

Whatever though, innocent until proven guilty, let's see her fabricate that lie thoroughly and long enough to get me jailed.
>>
>>26603202
Well, it wouldn't work in your favour.
>>
>>26603243

>Whatever though, innocent until proven guilty

Oh wow. Look at this guy.
>>
>>26603337

?????

That's the law? It's the opposite in Japan sure, but we're not in Japan. At least I'm not.

Are you trying to say I was being euphoric or edgy? You don't know your basic laws?
>>
File: 1442963668254.png (1 MB, 1089x863) Image search: [Google]
1442963668254.png
1 MB, 1089x863
>>26603243
For due process and official punishment, maybe.

For your social standing and career? You get one accusation, true or not, and you're fucked for life
>>
>>26603364
they say you're innocent until proven guilty, but you'll be in jail till court if you can't make bail, then you will HAVE to get a real lawyer because a public defender at best will tell you to plead guilty and do jail/program, and they won't let you go to trial with it.
So yeah, you're guilty untill proven innocent through misinterpretation and proper interpretation of laws, which only a lawyer will understand.
>>
>>26603422
>>26603429

So these whores can both ruin a mans ENTIRE life with ONE word and slander actual victims at the same time.

And this is acceptable?!?
>>
>>26603459
Where have you been for the last two decades?
>>
>>26603501

I've been trying to ignore it. How is that fair? How is that fucking fair?
>>
File: 1440676917289.png (31 KB, 321x309) Image search: [Google]
1440676917289.png
31 KB, 321x309
>>26603459
Pretty much, yeah.

Be nice to your female overlords and check your privilege
>>
>>26603429

Not to mention that the plaintiff gets name suppression and the defendant does not.
>>
>>26603026
>tfw not poor person
>read this
>imagine what my peers would think
There's no way they'd continue that. You're fucking poor enough that you had to work so much you couldn't get laid and now you're expecting me to deal with your virgin shit? I'm here for some enjoyable sex. I can't be dealing with some poor spineless guy that
1. would tell me he's a virgin
2. Tell me he's poor, among then biggest turnoffs
3. Didn't do either of those when we were wherever we met yet decided to tell me now.

Just shut your God damned mouth you moron. Women care about the emotional part of sex more than the physical stimulation. You've basically made me enjoy this as much as a hooker.

Id get your name and picture, tell you to get out and spread the word because you're not fucking up any nights for any of my friends.

Asshole.
>>
>>26603531
It's fair because for most of human history, men have been in charge. So it's just balancing the scales.

Anon, the bullshit has gone beyond reason and logic. There is no brining sense back to it. The bullshit collapsed in on itself and formed a singularity that is dragging human civilisation into it and destroying it.
You're trapped in the event horizon, son. It's not going to get better.
>>
File: 1455410597467.jpg (41 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1455410597467.jpg
41 KB, 500x269
>>26603531
The last thing to come up about rape in the mainstream was a globally-broadcast headline that Bill Cosby raped upwards of 50 women, openly said he did, and got away with it scott free because our current rape laws are too lax and in favour of the rapist.

It's going to get worse, famalam
>>
File: 7j0V4CX.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
7j0V4CX.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
>>26603784
>thread not bumping

Congrats on the censorship, japmoot
>>
>>26603784
Does it really serve anyone to swing from one extreme to the other?

In a few years time, you're going to get more men being let out of jail after it gets discovered that the accusation was false.
It's happened at least once, I'm sure there was a story. Could find it if I cared enough. But when it starts happening more often, then the laws will swing back to being lax.
>>
>>26603565
I've read this like 10 times and I've laughed harder each and every time.

I have zero idea what you're saying and I don't know if it's a joke or not but it's very funny.
>>
>>26602932
Don't mention it, and if after the act it turns out it was pretty bad you can simply say it had been a while. You'd be surprised how often the first time with someone new will be quite awkward as different people have different preferences and things they react best to.

Having had a long dry spell and thus being a bit rusty is often seen as much less of an issue or complication than being a virgin.

>>26603032
If it's someone you're serious with, it's perhaps possible to mention you're a virgin but it might break more than it makes, it depends on the woman.
Some women might find it endearing, and provided you don't act all anxious and insecure and show other traits that are deemed repulsive and a complete turn-off, she might find it interesting. Again, it's woman dependent and it's important that you're not showing dozens of red flags and bad signs surrounding the virginity, so that it comes across as you simply not having found a woman who you want to have sex with yet. If you go all sobby, weak, pathetic over it, she'll be more likely to consider there's a reason not your own that you're a virgin, and thus something must be wrong with you.

All in all, in such cases it tends to be safest not to mention it at all before the sex, only after sex.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.