[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something You're Proud of Doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: wojak.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4 KB, 225x225
Doesn't matter how small, just something that made you a bit happy recently.

In my case, I made the mistake of buying a Chromebook as my new laptop (didn't know what the hell chromeos was) and after about a month of tweaking I was able to make the thing run a lot faster and installed ubuntu. Now I can play CS:Source on it lag free

What about you, anon?
>>
you have to suck my cock now
>>
>>26602501
oh, okay

original comment
>>
>>26602007
i made the 25+ general thread and it had a lot of replies
>>
>>26602593
the most satisfying thing on this website is when you got to bed after making a thread and wake up to see it on the front page
>>
I syphoned 75 gallons of diesel gas this month

Still feel proud.
>>
>>26602007

>doing things

I wish I had the strength. I picked up some H 10 days ago but i'm certainly not proud of it. can't remember doing anything else
>>
My mounts in WoW. I was never good at raiding and I'm semi decent at pvp but that doesn't interest me. I don't have the best collection, but it is ok. Void talon and poundfist I got recently, poundfist was so exhilarating and exciting, with over 200 people waiting for him.

They are not much... they make me happy.
>>
5kmmr on my smurf in dota 2
>>
>>26602007
I did my first stronglifts workout today.
>>
>>26602769
Doesn't your H habit keep you motivated to get money to buy more?
>>
I started learning python and moonspeak a week ago. I think I'm gonna stick with it this time. It feels good to put my neet time towards something productive instead of watching stupid youtube videos for 8 hours a day.
>>
>>26602007
Haven't missed a day of work or been late since I started a year ago.
>>
I made a new YouTube video today after a long hiatus. It was pretty fun to record and edit.
>>
File: 1427778089474.gif (2 MB, 367x385) Image search: [Google]
1427778089474.gif
2 MB, 367x385
>>26602007
I finally started studying for my mid term on Monday. I'm 10 slides into the first powerpoint. In fact, I'm so proud that I gave myself a 1 hour break.

please save me from procrastination hell
>>
I'm switching psychologists from a guy who I was very comfortable with who didn't know how to tackle my specific problems, to a new guy who is an expert in the field and comes with high recommendations. I'm scared as fuck but I know I made the right choice.
>>
I finally trimmed my pubes.
>>
I made a girl laugh today through text.
Not only once. She basically hahaha'd on every line. I eventually fucked it up but it's the first time I've ever had a good text conversation after failing a bunch of times.
>>
tried fapping with my left hand for the first time yesterday, it was fucking great
>>
i discovered a new fetish. although it makes me nervous as it might snow ball as they tend to do.
>>
I didn't even touch 4chan yesterday
>>
File: 1446439760446.jpg (41 KB, 700x859) Image search: [Google]
1446439760446.jpg
41 KB, 700x859
Was able to make a friend's senior year more fulfilling.

Got to know myself a bit more through introspection.

Appreciating music somewhat more thoroughly.

Currently working up the courage to pursue my oneitis. Might be a long, painful project.
>>
how do you install linux on chromebook
>>
>>26605033
>he thinks haha to every response is a good thing
>>
File: 1455898538321.jpg (32 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
1455898538321.jpg
32 KB, 615x345
>>26602007
I once I got 888 trips three times in less than twenty minutes when not shitposting on /pol/. I have widely accepted this to be my greatest accomplishment next to beating Halo 4 on legendary and getting off more than twenty times in less than fourteen hours upon discovering Corruption of Champions.
>>
>>26606902
>getting off more than twenty times in less than fourteen hours
how sore was your penis?
>>
>>26606819
It's not necessarily a bad reply either.
>>
File: 1430519969757.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1430519969757.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>26602007
>Something You're Proud of Doing

decided to put some of my time as a neet to good use so i started learning japanese 3 weeks ago so i can do all my weebshit with no restrictions, im taking it real slow but i've already got hiragana and katakana memorized
>>
Someone told me that if it weren't for me, he would have probably an heroed by now.
>>
>>26607005
I hope your goal isn't to become fluent
>>
>>26606964
Literally bluish purple because for roughly eight of that my hand didn't break stroke. If I weren't circumcised I know I would have been bleeding some time in there.
>>
>>26607005
Don't get stuck there, bro. I've memorized hiragana and katakana three times, then stopped studying and forgot about them. I've given up on japanese.
>>
i got a haircut yesterday and shaved
>>
>>26607042
at that point was it even pleasurable or did you just want to get a high fap score?
>>
>>26607140
I mean, I did break my previous record of times got off but it was more for it feeling good. Couldn't walk or think straight afterwards though. Nearly fell down the stairs trying to get to the bathroom to take a piss. A family member saw me and asked if I was alright and I just put my hand up and stumbled past as hunched over like trying to keep my balance. Took the old boy almost half an hour to go down when I was done.
>>
I feel proud about the fact that I signed for a hard class that should've been done an year later, and I passed it. I also did learn how to play the guitar and piano by myself. Not much, but thats me.
>>
File: 1452734493030.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1452734493030.png
13 KB, 418x359
I don't know, I only remember my fuck ups.
>>
I find myself standing up for LGBT people all the time. I live in a very bigoted region, and people curiously make their lives revolve around "exposing librul untruths." You could rarely strike up a random conversation with a stranger without veering into politics and bitching about how "the gay agenda" is ruining our country. I suspect their lives are just so uneventful that they have to make up shit to complain about, but their attitudes nonetheless make this place seem needlessly hostile to outsiders.

I don't expect /r9k/ of all boards to be sympathetic, but you guys would probably change your tune if you were surrounded by Bible-thumping rednecks regurgitating the same vile shit on a daily basis, too.
>>
>being at same stupid deadend job for over 5 years without getting fired or killing people

The job is easy as fuck and most of the customers and employees/coworkers are chill. I still want out of it, but I'm somehow proud I managed to stick it out this far

>have two college degrees

I switched majors partway through the first time because I found the first too difficult. I went back to finish the first, to prove that I could.

>have almost 1000 hours played of Animal Crossing New Leaf
>>
>>26602007
I got drunk and didn't kill myself.
That's something to be proud of, right? Restraint.
>>
>>26607335
Your town sounds like pol but in real life
>>
>>26604661
are you leafy

please be leafy
>>
>>26606902
hi /r/4chan how are you today? ;) ;x ;3c
>>
>>26607436
>hi /r/4chan
Now what about my post makes you think that?
>>
>>26602007
It's been a week since I quit eating fast food. I've stopped drinking soda for about 2-3 months now. An hour ago I made the choice to have a gatorade and ham sandwich instead of a soda and hotpocket.
Feels good man
>>
>>26607481
>>26607436
yeah I have to agree, I'm pretty antishitpost, but i didnt see anything reddity about that, it was just sort of..sad
>>
>>26607492
are you a janitor kek
>>
>>26606902
>beating Halo 4 on legendary
Anon, go beat Halo Reach on legendary, solo, and then we'll talk
>>
File: for free.png (220 KB, 305x341) Image search: [Google]
for free.png
220 KB, 305x341
>>26607547
No, I don't wanna do it for free. I'm just a fat fuck.
>>
>>26607553
Not him, but I beat halo 1, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach on legendary. But I couldn't do 4 for some reason. Mostly because of running out of ammo.
>>
>>26607566
I kek'd over that, not 100% sure why, but either way thanks anon.
>>
>>26607588
I honestly didn't have a problem with 4 on legendary, Reach was the hardest for me personally. I tried 5 on legendary, did the first two missions and dropped it because it was too easy.
>>
>>26607553
The Halo 4 on legendary was solo and on a whim and while I had Reach I just never thought to do it. I always played Lone Wolf over and over being upset at the fact you couldn't truly win. Made me lament the fact that Halo would be better off without Chief and instead a few small groups or one or two individuals you could get attached to rather than Spartan Jesus. Reach and ODST exemplified these ideas and while Reach fucked the canon they're both the best games in the series along with the Halo Wars games.
>>
File: 1455531256366.jpg (119 KB, 876x719) Image search: [Google]
1455531256366.jpg
119 KB, 876x719
played KS again, it was pretty fun. Went for the Hanako route, i'm still smiling and thinking about it.

I also become aware that i don't fear death anymore, i was extremely afraid of it but now i think i lived long enough. It reminds a taoist quote that said something along the lines "it only takes one morning to live a wholy life." I don't know if i lived everything i ever wanted or stoped to want anything at all. It's pretty good, i guess,
>>
Brushing my teeth, making people smile. that sort of stuff.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
>>26607335
>>26607419
>"ThesePeopleDon'tSupportButtSexMarriageICan'tEven!
>>
>>26608952
I'm not those guys, but it's not about supporting to faggot ass fucking each other. It's about freedom. It really wouldn't be an issue if the government didn't give tax breaks to married couples.
>>
>>26609088
"two faggots"
>>
>>26602007
I beat Fume Knight in Dark Souls 2 a couple nights ago, only using one of the computer summons as assistance.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.