[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your mom and dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 40
File: 1454451267269.jpg (487 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1454451267269.jpg
487 KB, 1912x1072
I'll start
>Dad is working the same dead-end job for +25 years. He spends every free moment doing auto repairs in garage. He would be a robot in these years.
>Mom is classic catholic introvert person who likes to read, watch tv shows and knit in the free time.
>>
My black parents

>dad in military, likes anime, cars, used to draw, plays this weird msn card game, will protect me at all cost

>mom is the introverted one out of all her siblings but rages hard if we get in trouble, works with disabled people, likes to watch christmas movies when its not christmas, always experiments with food
>>
>>26601965
Does he like modern anime or the oldschool one?
>>
>Dad is a fashion designer who has a side project revolved around motivational speaking. Really idealistic and optimistic.
>Mom is a loud Stacy who likes to pretend her life is perfect with my step dad. Would def be a soc camehore
>>
>>26601887
>Dad is a kind beta cuck, I love the guy
>Mother is a total bitch, I wish to never see her again
I can go deeper if you fancy, but this is gonna hurt like bitch
>>
>everyone posts everyone wastes their time nobody reads nobody cares organizations datamine
>>
>>26602018
My dads pretty cool though DESU he likes comics, was in the military, likes to learn a lot, likes music (he used to DJ when he was in college)
>>
>>26602039
I read every post.
>>26602018
How did you end up being robot? Are you just normie?
>>
>>26602020
if you want
>>
>mom is a drug addict that gave me away to my grandparents when i was born

>never met my dad, or even knew his name. heard hes dead tho

grandparents

>grandpa died when i was 11

>grandma spends all day watching tv, cooking for herself cause shes overweight, talking on the phone with friends, or playing solitaire.

I feel so bad for not spending time with her as much as I should. We're both lonely as hell but the generation gap is too much.
>>
My dad is a doctor and works 80 hours a week. He drinks a lot and isn't very happy.

My mom is a housewife and is very religious. She was a doctor, too, but quit to be a stay at home mom.

They've been together for 30 years and are good parents.
>>
>>26601887
>>Dad is working the same dead-end job for +25 years. He spends every free moment doing auto repairs in garage. He would be a robot in these years.

This perfectly explains my dad except he does auto repairs and a whole bunch of shit around the whole as well. Since I'm the oldest sibling
and the only male up until I was 17, he would make work with him all day ever since I was a kid. That shit was pretty annoying because I would always want to fuck around and play games when I was young but he would get pissed at me for it, saying I was being unproductive.
>>
File: it can't be helped.jpg (10 KB, 179x207) Image search: [Google]
it can't be helped.jpg
10 KB, 179x207
>>26602102
sure

Whell, my mother, she's extra jealous, manipulative, overcontrolling. I hated each and every day I spent with her because, for once she barely let me do anything on my own, and when I received some scholarship(nerd here) she basically privatized it whole saying "I know better what's good for you.

She acted to her husband, my father pretty much the same way. From time to time he'd even run away from her because she was driving him nuts.
Now he's forty-something and barely cares for the matter. He comes from job with his wage, mother takes it, counts it, and then says what they are going to do with it. He's got used to that kind of treatment.

At this point I never want to marry, partly because I wouldn't like someone to treat me so, and partly because I would possibly be like my mother, and I don't want to ruin anyone's life that way

My god, this is so sad.
>>
>Dad is an overachieving scientist/university teacher who doesn't like interacting with other people. Into music, had a band during college, likes anime, cinema, etc. His biggest flaw being that he doesn't know how to apologize and can be really hard to reach an agreement with.

>Mom is fucking crazy and lies compulsively, manipulative but really easy to read, bossy for no good reason, actively enjoys screaming at people and admits to all these flaws, but keeps doing it anyway.

I am so much like my father that I'm often accused of what I've seen him being accused of while growing up. It's kind of odd that I'm much more like my father than my mother (cus i'm a femanon meme), but, I really just am.

tl;dr Mom is manic nearly at all times, Dad is a level headed guy who wants peace and comfort. They are divorced.
>>
>>26602202
I know that feeling. Dad used to think that we (me and my brother) end up like him - liking auto repair and all mechanical work but he slowly realized that none of us will be like that so he gave up.
>>
>>26602260
How did they end up in marriage?
>>
>>26601992
Both and reads tons of manga
>>
My dad is really business savvy, and used to be a player when he was younger. He has a different family with a girlfriend that's 20 years younger than him.

My mom is obsessed with sports, and being one of those girls that can do everything the guys can do. She's emotionally unstable and every relationship she's had has ended in disaster.
>>
>>26602063
When my parents split it was just my shitty mom and my shitty step dad always tryna abuse me n shit. Mental health declined and I isolated.
>>
>Dad is a bitter, selfish cunt who never has a good word to say about anyone except for his stupid fucking girlfriend
>Mum is great but hates the way I've turned out

Isn't life wonderful.
>>
>>26601887
Am i the only seeing tendency that robots come from divorced single child families?
>>
File: 1448513130068.jpg (121 KB, 1366x682) Image search: [Google]
1448513130068.jpg
121 KB, 1366x682
>dad is 6'2" floats between all sorts of jobs that require wearing a business suit, loves star trek, is 60, is an armature photographer for higher, and I haven't seen him in person in like 5 years.

>mom is retired, stands tall at a staggering 4'11", reads books constantly, is into sewing and makes pillows curtains and anything else she can think of.

kinda sucks that it seems I inherited 90% of my moms traitsIE being a hobbit level of tall.
>>
>>26601887

> Dad: Confirmed robot. Over achiever, uni medal, military trailing, high paying salary. Literally no friends, he has told me that does not care for friendship at all.

> Mum: Possibly autistic. Has the maturity of a 14 year old, often saying inappropriate things and gets into arguments easily. Loves cooking and shitty ipad games.

Both in their early 50s btw.
>>
>>26602302
My mother seduced my father into a relationship after she became obsessed with him (she saw him doing a live show). Eventually, my father tried to break up with her, but then she found out she was pregnant (of me) and so my father duly obliged.
>>
Parents got divorced three years ago.

>Dad is a university professor/scientist, really frugal and kind of boring.
>Mom is really smart and cool, and she really loves dark humor. The type of mom you can watch human centipede with on christmas day. She runs her own business from her house and makes over 100K a year, despite getting a masters degree in physics.
>>
>>26602477
Lucky. My mother can't even humour, let alone dark humour.
>>
>>26602439
No offence but i've thought that you parents marriage might've been set up around pregnancy.
>>
>>26602414
>Fucked up childhoods lead to fucked up people
More news at 11.
>>
>>26602367
Same thing here.
He thinks he is this really smart guy, thinks everyone is trying to hurt him, he is the victim, lives way beyond his means even after losing all his inheritence (partially to go in a trip with his girlfriend). Basically, a narcissistic asshole.
His girlfriend made a fuss about an argument we had, said I called her fake, when I did not, and expelled me from home, when I was about to start college.
In my country (third world), it's practically impossible to get an engineering degree if you don't have support from your parents, because you can barely survive with a full time job.
So, basically, now, if I want to get an engineering degree, I will have to win the lottery, first.
Living with my mother now.
>>
>>26602523
I'm not offended actually. I didn't know whether this was what happened or not, and I already had very strong suspicions that it may have been the case. I am an overachiever and was a really precocious kid, I could tell from a young age that my parents weren't happy together and they would end up getting divorced at some point.
>>
>Dad
Has never kept a job for longer than a year. Finds fat ugly women to move in and pay the bills. Is a felon committing check/identity fraud on every woman he dates.

>Mom
Former drug addict. Homeless. Lives in a homeless shelter. Her parents make $200K/year but won't help her because of mistakes she made in the past. Really fucking hate them. But she has a big heart. Makes me cry that I can't afford to help her out.
>>
>>26602436
>Mum: Possibly autistic. Has the maturity of a 14 year old, o
Histrionic personality?
>>
>>26602537
But what makes it worse - never seeing your father or seeing divorce at young age?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>Dad is pretty smart guy, knows his politics (Far-Left libertarian, but hates Jews and dislikes migrants) and history, sadly messed up his life by having me and not having enough money to continue studying archaeology/Ancient Greek history. Ended up working in call centres to provide for me and my mum, drinks a lot, doesn't mention why, I understand why...

>Mum is not as smart as my dad, her own family hate her, never gave her any money for anything, and they wanted me aborted. she is a really nice and determined person, considering everything she has gone through.
>>
>>26602667
I think never seeing your father. The bigger the void, the worse.
>>
>>26602667
Seeing divorce during your teenage years is the worst, always. It's not so much the "seeing" part, it's actually the fact that you lose a "security net". Never having had something is better than to have it and then lose it.
>>
>>26602685
>her own family hate her
For marrying your dad or having you?
>>
>>26602614

I guess thats a possibility to
>>
>>26602712
Both. It's a long story but for starters, dad is Scottish and mums parents are conservative English
>>
>Dad: Works for Boeing, makes bank.

>Mom: Works for Boeing, makes bank.

They have a pretty good relationship, they mostly exercise and hang out with their older friends in their free time.
>>
>>26602735
English and Scottish people quarrel in general?
>>26602701
>>26602702
That's a contradiction.
>>
File: 1448081667171.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448081667171.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>26601887
>Dad is elementary school principal, reading between the lines from what he told me about his childhood he was autistic as fuck
>Got really into fitness in college, married legit 8/10 blond christian virgin
>Married for 25 years before muh mom died of breast cancer. Both parents are/were very religious. Remarried roastie career woman (still puzzling over that one).
>Really kind and gentle but has a backbone- doesn't fit neatly into /r9k/'s beta/alpha dichotomy but would probably be something like a beta+ if you really wanted to peg him.

I take very heavily after my dad both in physical appearance and personality.

When I was a freshman in college I was a sperm donor for extra money- I still question if it was the right decision to inflict my autism genes on the general population. I did not have friends as a child nor did I have a very happy childhood.

For a while I tried to rebel against my genetic history but after a nasty bought of alcoholism I've settled down with a qt. virgin of my own. Life could be better, it could be worse.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: iveseensomeshit.png (95 KB, 295x237) Image search: [Google]
iveseensomeshit.png
95 KB, 295x237
>>26601887

>Father is a hardworking, genuine doctor who is very religious and always tries to help those around him
>Mother is an atheist who has no job and spends her spare time shopping (spending my father's money) or watching reruns of various 'housewives' shows

It makes no sense.
>>
they're both cunts
>>
>>26602732
Histrionic people lack empathy (like autists) since they are too concerned with their own drama queendom to tune with others' feelings.
>>
>>26602107
no one even replied to this... fuck all of you and your divorced parents. boo fucking hoo
>>
>>26602834
Flashnews, people with autism don't lack empathy. Much like being too sensitive to bright lights, we are too sensitive to people's emotions and too empathetic. We have meltdowns because "too much information." Cheers. If you think you have autism but think you feel no empathy then fuck you, you don't really have autism. Have a nice life regardless.
>>
>Dad works a shitty factory job he hates, drinks a lot, intelligent but uneducated, enjoys working on cars, can fix anything and doesn't afraid of anything, overly kind and generous to the point where people take advantage of him, beta
>Mum works in childcare, intelligent and surprisingly logical for a female, god-tier at arts and crafts, quiet and tends to just listen to me talk rather than give any input, kind and introverted
They're good parents, never did any wrong by me. I suppose that makes me luckier than most on this board. Still turned out to be an autist though.
>>
>>26602202
I wish my father was like this. Asking me to go out in the garage and learn some cool shit/ help him repair cars. You probably dont understand that feel but my old man would shoot me down everytime I asked to help.
>>
>>26602888
My parents wanted to give me to grandma from fathers side but she died too early.
>>
>>26602767
It depends. Usually the southern English dislike the Scots due to politics, history and perhaps tradition. There is a lot of fear-mongering in England over Scotland which adds to it too.
>>
>>26602900
Your parents sound like really nice people anon. I'm jealous.
>>
>>26602834

Well she's empathetic, infact possibly too much that she imposes when she attempt to help sometimes. At times the drama she causes seems to result from her being oversensitive and not responding well to situations.
>>
>>26602930
I've never heard about Scottish and English people quarrel, only about Irish and English ones. Do you personally hate them?
>>
>>26601887
>Dad is a carpenter spends all his time off sitting infront of the tv, never spent a lick of time with me building anything or even just hanging out. used to cheat on mom alot.

>my mom is a substitute teacher unable to find a permanent position even though she's great at what she does. worries about money alot. would do anything for me, she paid for my school and wants nothing more then for me to succeed. her memory is getting bad and it scares me
>>
>>26602020
Can relate strongly, the same with mine.
>>
Dad: Walked out on family when I was 8. Before then he was too busy doing his own thing and shitting on everything I liked. After he left he became a tranny.

Mom: Boring woman who has worked the same job for like 40 years.

My mom and I have so much in common. We're both extremely boring, uninteresting and quiet people.
>>
>>26602961
Hate is a strong word. I probably dislike a lot of English people but it is hard to generalise a whole country's people. My dad has had a lot of influence on me in terms of politics, so I would say I feel some contempt for pro-Tory/UKIP supporters, but nothing major.
>>
>>26603008
>tranny
How old was he?
>>26603013
>I probably dislike a lot of English people
Why? Is there any particular reason besides just disliking?
>>
>>26603062

He was probably about 45ish, and I haven't seen or talked to him since. I've seen one picture though.
>>
>>26603097
Did he show any signs that he might end up being tranny?
>>
>>26602957
>>26602895

That's not empathy.

Here is a little more in depth explanation from a psychologist while he answered a father:
http://askdrrobert.dr-robert.com/sociopath2.html

Empathy is about tuning with others emotions (including in degree), thoughts and interests.

If you are oversensitive is because you are exploring and triggering your own emotions by yourself, not because you are feeling/thinking what others are feeling/thinking.
>>
Dad is a cool guy, retired army helicopter pilot. He accidentally became a manager for Wal-Mart, he just wanted something to do after retirement so he took a minimum wage job at walmart, someone fucked up and got fired and they decided to give him the job.

Mom is spergy, I guess. She's quiet and sometimes nervous about things (everything actually) but she's never been a problem and she was good to me as a kid. Very good with coding and computers, has worked for HP for 20+ years. She probably browses /pol/ also, I saw fucking dailystormer in her search history.

A funny thing is that my father's brother and my mother's sister are exactly alike and they both married people similar to my parents.
>>
My dad is an executive at an engineering company. My mum has a part time job in an office. They probably wish that I wasn't a complete sperglord, but I'll always be the same.
>>
>Dad is a bipolar alcoholic that only cares about sports and SVU reruns, works for a company in the next state over because the place he used to work at shut down
>Mom has been working the same entry-level job for 30 years, never went to college. She's very nice but completely oblivious and constantly deals with verbal abuse from my dad

They're difficult to be around. My dad also does this thing where he does favors nobody asks him to do (like signing for my mail when I was going to pick it up on my way to work or paying for a car repair and then making me repay him - when I was just going to pay the mechanic in full the same day) and then acts like we should be thankful for it if we have any arguments.
>>
>>26603062
Many English people I have came across (and remember, this is my personal experience) are either loud-mouthed, uncaring and racist/have no idea about any country's culture other than their own - which they remarkably display when they go on holiday, and then proceed to complain when foreigners don't know much about the UK. Or, they are stuck-up, posh, look down upon everyone else, and are pro-Union/Queen (which they MUST remind you about at every point possible.)
>>
>>26602957

sounds like borderline personality disorder, look it up
>>
File: 1379981055983.jpg (596 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
1379981055983.jpg
596 KB, 900x1100
>Dad
currently teaches middle school special ed. Is a passive aggressive loser whose cynical world view has passed on to me.
>Mom
fat jewess bitch who is a lawyer for a major bank. Makes lots of money but is basically never around so I don't have much to say about her.
>>
>>26603133
But anon, this link is about being a sociopath. I'm not a sociopath. I have autism and feel it is pretty cute that you can link me something that's not even related to justify a relation but couldn't google on the topic of empathy+autism.

Autism has been identified btw, it sums up as not having "enough blocking things", so people with autism get trapped with a lot of noise. Which is why misdiagnosis is very often, for example.

Among all things that are noise, hearing more than a normal person is included. Leading to perceived hallucinations. And also, capturing more information than we can chew on in terms of everything really.
>>
>>26603117

Not that I can remember.

As I said, he was a deadbeat before he walked out, and transitioned after he did.

I also was less than 8 which was 15 years ago, trannies weren't really a thing back then, nor would an 8 year old even be able to recognize any "signs"
>>
>>26603133

hmmm, this interests me.
Mainly because I feel like a bit of a sociopath myself. I though it was more of an environmental thing but I could consider my parents gave some of it to me to.

Dad after all literally told me once that he thinks friendship/perusing friends is pointless.
>>
>>26603183
I used to work in England for 5 months but people seemed okay, what i mean by okay is that older people are absolute god-tier but teens are literal cancer. I've never had an extensive conversation with english person so it's kind of hard to relate with you on this point.
>>
>>26603133
Since it seems that I must:
http://news.discovery.com/human/health/autism-linked-to-key-brain-neurotransmitter-151218.htm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/05/11/a-radical-new-autism-theory.html

Rip all robots who thought they were cool like Sephiroth.
>>
>>26603262
As I said, hard to generalise. It usually comes down to what area of England they live in and their economic status.
>>
File: 1419174678881.jpg (22 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1419174678881.jpg
22 KB, 704x400
dad:
>alpha manlet department of defense ltc, does medicinal contracting for civilian job. usually pretty easy-going, but is a clean freak and has occasional bursts of autism
mom:
>aggressively extroverted pharmaceutical employee trainer, used to work in vaccine labs. into new-age shit like 'energy fields'

they're normal and mostly good people so i can't feasibly put any blame on them for my shittiness

i'm fond of them and i know i've let them down
>>
>>26603321
Did they say something about letting them down?
>>
Dad - was a raging alcoholic most of my life. Kept a roof over my head working a variety of jobs and was never physically abusive but was absolutely irrational when drinking. Would scream at me and my mom about the most ridiculous things, and then play the victim and storm off when we called him out on it. He was the worst on holidays, so we never had traditional celebrations and nobody understand why I don't care much about Christmas. As an only child he was never supportive of me or gave me much guidance, so I ended up dropping out of high school and in jail. I'm slowly turning my life around but I've had very few opportunities.

Mom - Also an alcoholic. A loving, caring person but a total enabler of my dad's behavior. Would simply withdraw to her bedroom when my dad was in one of his rages, as would I. Always supported me but her alcoholism made her very unreliable, usually she couldn't give me a ride anywhere or make appearances at my school etc. Because she was ashamed to leave the house.

Both of them are retired now and live in literally a shack in the woods outside of my hometown now and just stay drunk all the time. I'm 22, my dad is 62 and my mom is 54. My dad is in poor health and the drinking will kill him within the next 5 years. It makes me sad but I'm resigned to it, I tried to get him help a couple years ago but he chooses to drink rather than cope with reality. My mom is the same way. Unfortunately their poor choices robbed me of a normal, happy childhood and that's why I ended up as a robot. Currently jumping through as many hoops as I can to get into the military, but I'm being denied at every turn because of my misdemeanor criminal record.
>>
>>26603372
nah, and if i asked them they'd probably say that i haven't. but i know they expected better from me until they gave up on it, and ultimately it's more about the way i feel about it than the way they feel about it at least in regard to this
>>
>>26602107
damn... no wonder you're a robot
>>
>Dad - A long-haired gigantic wall of a man, loud booming voice, a hardcore biker who has been in and out of prison. Really short temper, freaks out over nothing. He supplies me with all of my weed for free, to me is secretly a huge teddy bear with a soft spot for me. Doesn't know how to handle our arguments because he can't just break my fingers or punch me in the face like he would with others. 0 Problem solving skills.
>Mom - Extremely bubbly and sweet. Very dramatic, complains a lot. Let me do whatever I wanted growing up. Always nice to the friends I had when I was in middle school, would give them drives home and make them snacks. Goes tanning, wears yoga pants constantly. She died.
>>
>>26603391
>I tried to get him help
You know anon that if alcoholic wants to drink nothing can stop it. It's sad but that's the ultimate truth. Sorry about your family though.
>>26603412
Do you have any siblings? You know maybe they have favorite one and dont put much hope into you?
>>
>>26603467
Sorry to hear about it anon. I hope she watches you from over there.
Did you try to apply to biker gang? Maybe your dad could vouch for you
>>
>>26603467
your parents sound 10/10 no sarcasm
>>
> dad's a doctor with good work ethics hardest worker I know, went to Harvard. Came from upper middle class family. Brother has phd, sister married rancher
> mom has numerous medical conditions. Literary bipolar. Ruined my dad's career by greatly diminishing his credentials by throwing all his medical papers before exams and would fight non stop she comes from a shit family with 6 brothers none of which married or reproduced.
One family is success the other failure.
I could go ether way.
>>
>>26603391
You should be proud of yourself for making an effort to make something out of your life. No matter what the pathetic retards on this board choose to believe, a person absolutely can change their life situation no matter how shit a hand they were dealt. Just make sure to never pick up the bottle yourself, even in social situations its not worth the risk of activating your genetic alcoholism

Keep moving forward, guy
>>
>>26603566
How did you father end up marrying your mom?
>>
>>26603509
Thanks man. It feels good to get it off my chest. Normies don't understand what growing up with a fucked family does to you. When you don't want to leave the school where you get bullied all the time because at least you don't have to go home to drunk mom and dad.
>>
>>26603551
People always say that to me but it just makes me imagine my Mom watching me finger myself from heaven.
>Did you try to apply to biker gang?
Grills can't be bikers. That'd be so backwards and strange.
Any of the crazy stories I hear about my Dad being a bad ass are all from his biker friends, he doesn't like to talk about things around me.
A lot of the time he'll be stopping at random houses/buildings while he's taking me out for errands and forces me to wait in the car. Generally weed-related, I think.
>>26603562
Thanks, anon. That means a lot.
>>
Dad:
>Alpha, fought in the gulf war (he's that fucking old), likes to play vidya a lot, works in IT

Mom:
>Extremely pissy bitch who constantly gets into arguments with dad and then has a go at all of us for no reason
>>
>>26603620
I know these feels. My father had to run from home and joined college just to escape my grandparents. Till this day (he's 48) he wants to cure my grandpa from alcoholism but you know how it's goes.
>>
>>26603509
i've got one sister and i'm mom's favorite but not dad's. there's not much of a difference, though, and they don't think anything special of her. they think she's just a completely average girl

their hopes were a lot higher for me, they thought i was 'special,' or whatever. when i was getting into my teen years they got super lackadaisical with both of us, they used to be pretty strict before that
>>
>>26603641
Biker little girl. I guess that explains your previous entry about him having soft side on you. I only hope that you wont end up being bikers girlfriend or stripper but who am i to know the future.
>>
>>26603685
What exactly do you think let them down? You werent socializing with others or you wanted completely different?
>>
File: 1426503994797.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1426503994797.png
537 KB, 692x577
>>26603653
>gulf war (he's that fucking old),

>1991 was 50 years ago
>>
>>26603706
Yeah, he calls me "Little One".
My parents were never together while I was growing up, but that's what he called my Mom while they were together.
I'm not really interested in re-living my Mom's obvious mistakes. She chased the whole lifestyle and ended up conceiving me on a pot farm in British Columbia.
I find myself interested in guys that are the polar opposite to my Dad and then I proceed to never introduce them to him. As long as he knows they aren't black he doesn't care.
>>
File: mfw.png (111 KB, 319x336) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
111 KB, 319x336
>DAD: Nerd doctor who was a sickly kid all his youth but hella smart. Got into harvard and got his MD. Makes hella dosh while working long-hours. Takes an interest in a variety of dorky things like magic tricks, animation, etc. Enjoys women's television. Works to improve the health of local firefighters as a charity thing because his father was a firefighter. Basically my hero.

>MOM: Ex-model cunt who locked him down by accidentally getting pregnant with me during his residency. Treats him and the entire family like shit, currently weighs 240lbs at 5'5". Eats entire sleeves of little debbies in the car and spends all day sitting on her fat ass playing with her iPad or spending 700$ at a time at stores like walmart. Massively narcissistic, raised me to be a beta cuck. Constantly talking about men she dated and fucked in her early twenties despite being 50 now. Hates my father and talks shit about him all the time. Apparently cheated on him at one point.

Never getting married desu.
>>
>>26603653
Your dad could be as young as 42. Gulf war was 1990-1991.
My mom had me at 44 with a 26 year old dad. I don't know how.
>>
>>26603771
What do you mean by polar opposites?
What types of guys?
>>
>>26603771
How would you define guy complete opposite from you?
>>
>>26603751
mostly repeated academic and professional failure. they're not happy about the >khv business either, but i don't really care about that
>>
>>26603782
Why he didnt divorce her?
>>
>>26603837
He loves her and she keeps reminding him she'll take half his shit and the rest of my siblings. There are 8 of us.
>>
>>26603835
>khv business
Do they know that or they implying that you're not much of lucky in that area? (they've never seen you with girl or having a gf)
>>
>>26603856
>8 of us
How many are his?
>>
>mom: ran away from home at 13, probably fucked a lot of dudes, married four times (twice to my dad), stereotypical 80s teenager into ACDC and motorcycles and leather; has worked at fast food, as an auto body detailer and in a decorative tile factory; got her GED in her 20s and has a "jewelry making" course certificate that she thinks is a degree; an heiress that spends most of her time on making art, mostly sculpture and painting; extraordinarily self-centered, jealous, possessive and petty (her first reaction to any piece of art is to talk about how her art is better than that, if my dad asks how my degree is going she says she would be where I was if she hadn't had kids, etc.).

>dad: football player in high school and did actually graduate, dad died when he was 16, off-and-on lived with his mom until nearly 40 when she died (but he was a live-in nurse for her and his disabled brother), worked in wood processing factories, as a janitor an as a mail-room clerk for a short time; extremely short temper, jealous and possessive, touchy to ridiculous levels (we couldn't mention The Hobbit when the movie came about because he thought we were mocking him by even mentioning it [he's 5'6'']); plays guitar and likes a lot of music-related stuff, spends most of his time smoking weed with my mom
>>
>>26603875
4. The other 4 are adopted because that was her "dream"
>>
>>26603856
That must be hard for you to see your father getting treated like that.
>>
>>26603797
>>26603807
I like really skinny guys, I love dark circles under eyes and long fingers. I like darker hair, my Dad is like strawberry blonde.
I hate guys with long hair. I prefer something like the really clean-cut nazi youth type of look.
I could never be with somebody who is as unreliable, reckless, and non-friendly as my Dad is. He's a huge fuck-up but I put up with it because he always has good intentions.
I prefer somebody who is more relaxed than high strung (my Dad has anger issues and will fly off the handle over nothing), and I like intelligence/witty comments. I like somebody who is more artsy.
I don't know. Women don't actually know what they fucking want desu this is just an abstract description of what I think I prefer
>>
>>26603890
>that was her "dream"
To be like Angelina Jolie?
>>
>>26603889
Your father is deceased? Extremely insecure about his height?
>>
File: waifu.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
waifu.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>26603894
Then they wonder why I don't trust women.
>>
>>26603866
something between the two since they've seen me telling someone i wasn't interested (ie trying to hide that i was terrified) firsthand more than once, probably closer to the latter
>>
>>26603912
So, you like the guy in Lana Del Rey's Blue Jeans video.
>>
hahaha, are you all guys supposed to be sad over having shit parents? hahaha.
>mom is a whore
>dad was one of her customers, probably doesn't even know that he knocked her up
>>
>>26603957
I don't know anything about Lana Del Rey, I'm sorry.
>>
>>26603928
Basically. That's another story. They adopted older kids and they turned out to be psychopathic and basically bullied the shit out of me because I was frail like my dad and smart and polite.

I'm in therapy about it.
>>
File: 1437865391465.jpg (25 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1437865391465.jpg
25 KB, 427x449
>>26603938
That's acceptable. Mothers shape out perception on the rest of women.
>>26603943
Am i correct that you're afraid of having relationship?
>>
>>26602107
In the same boat with u anon. Mom's too mentally ill to take care of me. Dad denied me as his son in court when I was one. Been living with uncles and aunt since forever
>>
>>26603977
Damn. Really sorry, bro. You indeed seem like a great guy.
>>
File: 1451545976388.jpg (17 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
1451545976388.jpg
17 KB, 321x357
>Mom is a high functioning alcoholic elementary school teacher. Lovable as hell and has done so much and worked so hard for me in her life. Not always very smart. Very messy. Was never a very stable mother but a good friend growing up.

>Dad is deadbeat construction/woodworker. Know is homeless in my hometown. I bring him food and check up on him from time to time. He wasnt around much when i was a kid, originally because my mom kicked him out but then he just wouldnt hold down a job. I would see him for 2-8 month periods every two years or so and then hed disapear again. Always extremely stressed out and lonely/sad. Mostly very hard to talk to. Interesting person but intense. I suspect bipolar. I love him dearly but he was not a great father or provider growing up no matter how much he tried.

Yeah my family life is/was extremely stressful. I am a perfect mix of my crazy ass parents too.
>>
>dad hardworking carpenter who spend all his life trying to break out of wagekakery by buiding his own company(s) but failed every time
>was always busy working barely got to know me or raise me
>mom hardworking at any job she could have, janitor, currently in a factory
>spend all their lives providing for our poorfag family
>they're both uneducated and simple
>hobbies: watching shitty movies

they both love me and are great parents but I don't really have a connection with them or much in common

I mostly kept to myself and read or went online, never bonded with family
>>
>>26603912
I check everything besides being skinny. Oh well.
>>
>>26602107
If it's any consolation that's the backstory to like...every super hero ever
>>
>>26603932
No, I meant my dad's dad died when he was 16. I imagine that had some impact on his personality, thought I'd mention it. It was drunk driving, iirc. His dad was the drunk one.

He's insecure about his height, his baldness, his weight, everything. If there is another man anywhere in the vicinity of my mom, he starts saying passive aggressive shit about her trying to fuck the other guy.

I only figured out within the past year, when around my mom while she was drunk, that she does the exact same thing to him with women. It doesn't matter what kind of woman, she will have something negative to say, same as how she acts around other people's art.
>>
>>26604005
So you're like messy and sad alcoholic?
>>26604010
Why so?
>>
File: thatreallyhustledmybones.jpg (235 KB, 1077x944) Image search: [Google]
thatreallyhustledmybones.jpg
235 KB, 1077x944
>Dad is the definition of good-intentioned retard, fathered four illegitimate children to two mothers, is now financially unstable at 50 years of age due to the latter two children and their absolute cunt of a mother. Still borrows money from his fucking father despite being old enough to be a grandpa himself. I see the man as a fallen king or Ozymandias of sorts; worthy of respect to a degree, but just plain sad and pathetic in the end.
>Mother is a pitiful anti-social, lazy bitch who is also well-meaning but misguided. Loves her children, but absolutely failed at raising them. We are squandered potential due in part because of her; had we been raised solely by our father, we'd have gotten somewhere regardless of which direction life took us. It also never helped that I was an anxiety-ridden ENTP freak as a child and she was a collected yet cold-hearted introvert who never talked to anybody.

I've come to learn not to blame them for anything, but when I realized that, despite our differences, my older brother and I are two sides of the exact same coin, I started to question shit again.
>>
>>26603984
well, i did say that i was terrified, anon. i think you already know you're correct
>>
>mum is a roastie whore who abuses opiates and alchohol to escape her shit existance
>dad is sexually, physically and emotionally abusive, manipulative, smokes and yells a lot. listen to heavy metal
>>
This thread is so full of love.
>>
>>26604131
It's the one thing most robots have in common. A tortured past.
>>
>>26604086
So basically your mother bullies father?
>>
>>26602259
Shit dude I know the feeling.

My mom is extremely manipulative, and is an unfaithful whore. For most of my childhood she tried to implant that my dad was a bad guy in my head, they were together but she would always do this shit and he'd leave for a while and stay at his mom's for a few weeks at a time. She would always accuse him of leaving to cheat, despite the fact that he's simply hanging out with his family. Anyways, fast forward and he accuses her of cheating. Of course it was a lie, right? My mom was good, my dad evil. He does nothing but lie. My dad left again and they were serious about getting a divorce, and all of a sudden this dindu nuffin moved in. She claimed they were friends and only recently started a relationship, and my adolescent mind actually believed this bullshit. It was after this that my mom lost her job, the dindu nuffin had a shitty minimum wage job and for a few months I was homeless going from hotel to hotel living off the government mostly. I blamed my dad so much for this, one time he came to me and was wasted (he was fucking miserable) and I even said the dindu nuffin was a better dad than him. Admittedly the dindu nuffin was an ok guy and was roped into it all by my mom, but god DAMN it why the fuck did I say that? My dad just started crying, that moment right there killed me. I'll never forget it no matter how long I live... anyways later on I learn the truth and move in with my dad at his mom's house. I move out of the ghetto and into a pretty upscale house, go to a nice school where I'm not getting the shit beaten out of me and realized how much I fucking hate my mom.

This is the real reason why I hate women, not because of the rejections because that's understandable. It's just beyond low what my mom did to my dad.
>>
>mom: nice, likes tv shows and books, great cook, drinks too much but not a mean drunk
>dad: likes fotball, former musician, easily irritated, gives good advice
>>
>>26604088
It might sound insincere but I want that you'll find gf.
>>
>>26604057
Yeah pretty spot on.
>>
>>26604162
no, my ex step-mother is the gold-digger

my mom is many, many things, but she is far removed from being a fucking filthy gold-digger
>>
File: jdH7e.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
jdH7e.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>26604206
maybe eventually, i'd like to think that what slow and little progress i can make will eventually be enough. it's a corrupted sort of optimism

thanks for chatting with me about this, i appreciate it
>>
>>26603790
He's in his 50's i believe
>>
>>26601887
>Dad is a country doctor; everyone knows him, everyone loves him. He's good-looking, tall, rich, and charming
>My mom is the perfect 'I was a cheerleader in high school and sorority president in college" 5' 0" tall blonde. She hosts parties all the time, runs a charity, etc.
>>
My dad is an executive at a Fortune 500 company. He is not really the white collar type though, he's an avid outdoorsman.
My mom is pretty quiet, she was a professional chef but gave that up when she had kids. Now she cooks for the family every day and trains German shepherds as service dogs.
>>
File: 1454762204205.png (29 KB, 680x359) Image search: [Google]
1454762204205.png
29 KB, 680x359
>>26601887
>Dad is a loner with no friends who spends most of his time working, fishing or drinking and watching TV, he gets on my case a lot for being lazy even after proving myself a million fucking times
>Mom is an absolute nervous wreck housewife who panics about literally everything and stresses me the fuck out a lot
My family is way better than most, yet I still struggle with them, I don't know how you robots with dysfunctional families even get by
>>
File: 1447723093993.jpg (76 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1447723093993.jpg
76 KB, 398x500
>>26604305
No problem anon, i hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
>>
>>26604346
>>26604350
Why are you here? Your families seems good to produce productive member of society not a robot.
>>
Both come from abusive families
My mother was a highly intelligent autodidact who overcame adversity by studying two carrerrs and working full time.Never majored because she didn't like the environment. She works as a clothing designer . She makes good money but uses it all to pay fake debts my dad put on her.
My Dad comes from a harsh family were he barely had to eat.That changed him to the point of becoming a manipulative materialist.He works for the government and makes dirty money. His personality changed from a lovely father to a machiavelic kind of guy.For him,everything revolves about money and possession,he loves me,but as a "son" (title) more tan my true self.
I never cared about the divorce,what fucked me up was how my father betrayed my mother and went full middle age crisis by marrying a Jew (crazy,manipulative bitch) who used to be his high school classmate.He has two little Jew daughters now at 50 years old.I suspect he went for this woman because she tells him always what to do.
My mother on the other hand,never wanted to have kids,but my optimistic father (back then) sold her the idea that life was worth pursuing.Now,after all that has happened,she works to get money and live a lavish lifestyle,abandoning all her ideals for good.
And I never had the chance to stand up for this shit.I just don't have the strength. On top of that,the only girl that ever fascinated me tossed me like I was nothing. I never even got a "no" from her,she just stopped answering my calls.
>>
>>26601887
>My dad is a combat vet with a genius IQ. he has a radio announcer voice, is very extroverted, and does tons of things like teach classes, etc. He works in sales and makes a fair amount of money but he is really down-to-earth
>My mom is kinda shy and very creative; she plays 9 musical instruments, crochets, knits, paints, writes - everything. She is a great cook. She is a stay at home mom
>Both of them are really, really Catholic
>>
>>26601887

Meh, my parents are pretty shit even compared to the average here.

>Dad used to be a heavy drinker and smoker, has aggression problems, worked several dead end jobs, never took any opportunity to rise in his carreer. Constantly bitches about how everyone else is responsible for his troubles. Never have heard an "excuse me","thank you", or "please" from him. Does not know shit about anything but still talks like a waterfall. Thinks he is a saint who is mistreated by everyone. Some of the stupid things he said make me cringe more than every extremely painful memory of me fucking up socially.

>Mom has a good heart, but is extremely deluded, naive and has her head up in the clouds on many occassions. Overprotective and hysterical sometimes. Works on a higher level than dad, but is still nothing to write home about. Is younger than my dad, but already has white hair in her early 40s, probably from this madhouse of a family. She still tried her best, so I can not blame her that much.

I really am not surprised I ended up like this with my parents. I have the shittiest genes from both of them and had to pull through many problems because my body fucked up. And they think I am obligated to be a chad from my birth, because that is apparently the only reason why I live (just as the only reason why they live). They actually expect me to have a family, a high paying job as an engineer and hundreds of friends befire my 23rd birthday despite being prime examples if fuckups themselves.
>>
File: chiggin.png (433 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
chiggin.png
433 KB, 800x534
>Dad was from Brazil. He was at the very bottom end of middle class. His parents divorced so he grew up only with his Father and Grandfather. He was always athletic, practicing Judo. He went to the 3rd best university in Brazil and graduated as a Chemical Engineer. He interned at Petrobras, moved onto a Swiss company and traveled the world. He then married my Mom, had me and sis in Switzerland, immigrated to America, moved up the corporate ranks towards nearly the top and is pretty much the patriarch of the entire extended family. It never dawned on me on how much of a success story he is. Honestly I look up to the guy, I'm also saddened that I probably won't live up to his success.

>Mom is very extroverted, I don't think she's vapid though. top of the low class in Brazil.Never went to college because of lack of money. She has a terrible temper. She spends the most money out of the entire family, went and got a plastic surgery behind my Dad's back. They married through a judge, not a wedding, so she insists that they one day do a Wedding for their 25th? anniversary. Says she only had sex with my Dad. I love her since she's my Mom, but....
>>
>>26604414
I was trying to go to /ic/, mis-clicked, and saw this thread
>>
Dad is an alcoholic artist who tries to live maintaining 3 kids who spends his free time browsing and discussing alien conspiracy theories

Mom was a french girl who somehow fell in love with him and had 3 kids who liked to watch tv game shows and smoke cigarettes
Died of unrelated cancer
>>
>>26604457
That's what happens when parents puts their unrealized hopes into you.
>>26604464
but?
>>
File: 908.jpg (50 KB, 588x601) Image search: [Google]
908.jpg
50 KB, 588x601
My mom is Chinese and obese
My dad is American and not obese.

He abuses her constantly.
Always making jokes about her. Some his his 'best' jokes include 'What is that Chow Mein Cow Sayin'? whenever she asks him to do something and 'I wanted egg fried rice not a big thighed wife'

He also abuses me by saying 'I know you chinks can only have one child but I think having one the size of 4 is cheating' due to my fatness.

I just don't get it man. She is very loyal despite this. He puts bread on the table I guess but he dominates the household. It is a shame I am a NEET because I would like to leave but sadly it is impossible. I really felt for Elliot Rodger (my dad found it hilarious by the way, said that 'the american spunk that made that weedy shit must have been defective' then proudly rubbed his crotch and rubbed my face)
>>
>>26602537
i don't think divorce is always a bad thing, actually

I had a friend back in middle school who's mum and dad divorced because they lost sexual attraction between one another. They stayed great friends, and the dad liked the mum's boyfriend. He said it was like a weird sitcom and comfy as fuck. They were all really happy.
>>
>>26602900
is it just me or does it seem that whenever a female becomes a mother they either become extremely caring or extremely bitchy? Like they transcend the beta/normie positions?
>>
File: 1430449430138.png (9 KB, 446x399) Image search: [Google]
1430449430138.png
9 KB, 446x399
>mum is a nice and caring mother during the day and verbally abusive raging alchoholic at night who used to always put me down and tell me how much failed potential I had. now spends all her time looking after my widowed grandmother who can't do anything on her own and phones her constantly

>dad was a sales exec who got too into speed eventually slamming it and speedballing it with every downer under the sun. got seperated from mother and got clean before ended up liviing alone and working as a postman. I saw him every weekend and he was a great and loving dad who was always taking my brother and I on fun days out like sea fishing, visiting castles and going to superbike races etc. he died when I was 8 or 9 of a heart attack(post-mortem implied his excessive amphetamine use was a factor)

I really miss my dad tbbh.I really wish I could have a proper talk with him man to man
>>
File: 1441490378188.jpg (11 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
1441490378188.jpg
11 KB, 480x288
Dad
>British routes
>was popular in his youth
>used to be the star of his hockey team and would've made it to the pro scene if he wasn't a manlet
>lost his virginity in his teens
>has had numerous partners
>been married 3 times, once to a single mom who almost got him evicted from his own house
>has several degrees from a prestigious university
>used to work for a tire company making six figures
>he now has his own home based business
>he's now fat, but nowhere near as fat as my mother

Mother
>Czech routes
>has been married once before, but he cheated on her
>was popular with guys in her youth due to her fading looks
>got kicked out by her parents at 18 for fooling around with guys
>big bitch who enjoys conflict
>intense clean freak
>hasn't had a job since I was born, over 22 years ago
>dropped out of college and worked shitty retail jobs
>refuses to sleep with my father
>has racked up numerous credit card bills behind my dads back
>constantly bitches about having to take care of the house
>has turned into a hamplanet

And here I am, a useless, 22 year old HS dropout NEET.
>>
>dad is ex heroin addict. literately went from rags to riches. owns 4 restaurants, a steel business, and likes to buy and resell houses
>mom also an ex heroin addict. owns 9 cats and a dog. has no job and refuses to get one. married a black dude.

parents abandoned me when i was 9 to live their drug life. only recently got clean
>>
>Dad
Failed alcoholic actor, he's done some shitty things but I still like the guy. He sold my 100+ movie collection and bought booze with it when i was about 14.
>Mom
Hardworking, keeps the family together and has to deal with my alcoholic junkie brother while my dads off being an unresponsible twat. She's probably the only reason I haven't offed myself yet.
>>
mom: dead
dad: dead
extended family: dead
you all need to quit your bitching. seriously it's embarrasing
>>
>>26604721
Do you get in contact with your parents?
>>26604755
God bless your mom for doing such work.
>>
File: Nostrilungus.jpg (31 KB, 306x447) Image search: [Google]
Nostrilungus.jpg
31 KB, 306x447
Dad
>from a poor family, came to America from France in his early twenties when he met my mom
>thick French accent
>managed to weasel his way into the business masters program at University of Chicago even though he only had a high school education
>became a Portfolio Manager, makes a shit-ton of money
>he was pretty angry when I was young, was always busy with work
>more laid-back now, I see him a couple times a month
>has a mountain house that he often goes to for biking and hiking
>not very social, but doesn't take shit from anyone

Mom
>raped by her dad throughout childhood, managed to overcome it for the most part
>was a ridiculously talented classical pianist and french horn player, went to university to study music for a bit
>switched to a business degree
>started making bank in some kind of corporate banking position
>eventually quit to become a stay at home mom when my little sister was born
>recorded and released an album when I was still little
>became a spiritual healer, channels ascended masters, all sorts of weird new age shit
>made a spiritual documentary and won awards all over the world
>still live at her house
>my relationship with her constantly flip-flops from being tense and angry to super supportive and friendly
>>
>>26603173
svu was pretty good from 19999 to 2012, anon

kek
>>
File: pleased.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
pleased.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>>26604537
The disparity between by Dad and my Mom is astounding. My Dad is literally a classic rags to riches story, and even followed in with the American dream. My Mom on the other hand is where she is because she married my Dad, that's it. Yet she's so arrogant and entitled at times. She goes behind my Father's back, shameless wastes his money with Purses, Jewelry, plastic surgery and botox, yet still as the GALL to get up right in my Father's face, point at him and threateningly say: "I was the once who raised the children, you wouldn't be here today if it weren't for ME!"

Of course she still much better than the average woman today. She cooks, cleans, usually obeys my Father and is semi religious. People aren't black and white I suppose. Then again, this woman was the same woman that whipped me with a vacuum cord when I was young, pulled my ear so hard it teared a little, almost converted us to Mormonism, literally BIT me, and pointed a knife at me...

But she also only had sex with my Father (she says), remained married to him 'til this day (impressive considering that even her parents divorced too) and cooked and cleaned all the time.
>>
>>26601887
>Dad - haven't seen since I was 3. My only memory of him is fucking awful - him strangling my mother and her screaming.
>Mum - neurotic, aggressive, depressed. But the only person I truly care about.
>>
>>26604803
currently live with my father until my kitchen renovation is done. he's not a bad dude now that he's clean. totally different person.

i only talk to my mom every once in a while, she likes to wallow in her sadness of her junkie days. so a visit with her turns to her whining about how sorry she is for doing drugs and leaving me, etc, etc.
>>
>>26604800
Would much rather have dead parents than shitty ones tbqh
>>
File: 1446384553750.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1446384553750.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>26604818
>tfw your parents had accomplished so much by the time they were your age while you've done nothing but repeatedly fail and are nothing more than a disappointment
>>
>>26603967
oh, shit

0riginal comment
>>
>>26601887
>Dad is chad tier funny, sociable and smooth, gets triggered easy tho, very good looking for his age (50) and average/plain looking overall, even balding
>Mother is funny, but loudmouthed, coprolalia is very common, talks alone sometimes, not as much as I do tho, looks damn younger than her age (49, some people say she looks 25)
Both were pretty overbearing, so I guess that's what fucked me up, still my 2 older sisters are very mentally healthy and sucessful
>>
File: 1425768134510.png (227 KB, 502x354) Image search: [Google]
1425768134510.png
227 KB, 502x354
>>26601887
A satanist alcoholic who forced himself on my mother who later tried to kill himself as his father did but unlike him failed and ended up killing two girls wounding one guy but he himself being completely unharmed from the whole ordeal.

A rebellious whore who has had five confirmed abortions and while I think she means well I believe it is because she is actually an idiot savant. She is highly capable in anything she tries to do that would fall into the realm of memorization or applied skills to the point that I can safely say I've never met a person as capable as she is. She lacks all manner of common sense, however.

That's the short of it anyway. I assure you that I had a childhood measuring up to that grandness. I'm not even mad at the shit I went through as a kid because if I sat down and typed it up it's so fucking stupid at times and great in scale that I myself reading it would be skeptical if it didn't happen to me.
>>
>>26605077
From the children you've got the worst draw?
>>
>>26601887
>mother: crypto jew, feminist atheist, brainwashed me and my siblings into believing blank slate theory of mind, no differences between sexes, race is a social construct, trained to believe these things from childhood, rewarded if I parroted these beliefs back to her, punished/humiliated/shunned if I didn't
>father: also an "atheist" (claims he was ex-catholic, but obvious his parents were jewish, they both spoke yiddish, something he is never able to explain), doesn't earn any money, very weak, submissive beta male, does everything my mother tells him, apologizes to her when she openly mocks him for being stupid (he isn't very smart)

parents had me when they were in their 40s because (surprise) mother waited until after she got her graduate degree to have kids. dumped her college boyfriend who is now a world renowned architect for my father was was a drug addict and "artist" at the time. no idea why she picked my dad since the other guy proposed to her and they were going to get married. i'm just kidding- I know why she dumped him. she's a feminist that likes controlling weak and submissive men at the price of having dysfunctional children. my father is easy to control and the other boyfriend wasn't.

because they waited until they were both in their late 40s, i am all kinds of fucked up mentally and physically, literally low-test beta, severe anxiety, been an outcast my whole life. feminism is a cancer on society.
>>
>>26605109
Yes
One of my sisters is happily married and the other one makes over 50K a year
>>
>>26605107
How did you survive honestly?
>>
dad is a charismatic chad that owns his own business and is very rich. mom is where i get my anxiety/autism from.
>>
>>26605157
Most of the issues are drawn from the mother
My father sweats attitude, doesn't take any issues home, isn't afraid of anyone
I'm passive-agressive, slightly depressed and terrified of standing up for myself
>>
File: 1450823711685.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1450823711685.png
97 KB, 362x492
>Dad
Computer programmer ex. navy seal first generation immigrant from germany. Was molested as a child and that translated to him being a very angry person in his adult life, but later in life he found Buddhism which he uses to find peace
>Mom
Fat seamstress. Was molested as a child into her teenage years and that translated into her becoming an alcoholic pill-popper with an eating disorder. With the help of a divorce and her kids pushing her she has kicked all of those addictions except food, she hovers around ~280 lbs these days which keeps her mobile, so it's good enough for me to bh
>>
File: 1369218151960.jpg (202 KB, 453x592) Image search: [Google]
1369218151960.jpg
202 KB, 453x592
>>26603008
>After he left he became a tranny
That's all types of fucked up
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 512x512
>>26605196
yea my dad is very aggressive and was always getting in fights when he was younger and when people mess up his order he flips out. he also is always talking to everyone when he is out and making people laugh and shit. he can basically talk to anyone for hours if you will let him. his dad was the same but unfortunately i didnt get the alpha charisma gene.
>>
>>26605326
wow my dad is absolutely the same thing
talking to strangers for hours is commonplace for him
If he didn't had a poor childhood I feel like he would be CEO nowadays, easily
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 993x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 993x537
>Dad was overseas with the military for 6 months, came back a changed man. Has about 2 friends he never sees, loves Phillosophy and 80s music (The Smiths, Bauhaus etc), almost genius level IQ, Spends all of his time in locked in his apartment reading skeptic blogs, he's really sick and hasn't been to work in months. Also fedora level atheist who took me to a cafe when I was 13 and told me the world is horrible and that he is a very bitter man. Very funny though. Can be good to speak to when he's not unwell or depressed.

>Mom has the mentality of a 14 year old and has adult ADHD, crazy psycho bitch from hell when mad and a sweet angel from heaven when being kind. Basically means I need to cater my life around her irrational thinking and mood swings. She likes screamo, punk and poetry

No ones going to read this but yeah
>>
File: 358900547.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
358900547.png
280 KB, 452x710
Dad: - Stubborn Hoarder with abusive tendencies. He's a warehouse guy.

Mom: - Abusive manipulative depressive who'll locked me away from a social life until I graduated HS. She's a teacher.

Neither speak to me or my siblings very often. Before they were usually violently arguing every other day. Now they just smoke pot and argue the day following every other day. Because of this, this is nearly all I know about them.

I look forward to the loving embrace of death.
>>
>>26605358
Dude my dad is also fedora-tier as fuck but it literally just happened. When he turned 50 he just flipped all his christian morals and became an "anti-theist" as he calls it
>>
>>26605398
Dude, my dad reads dawkins and calls me a douchebro while wearing Phillosophy webcomic shirts, I feel your pain
>>
>Dad is a total Chad, star football player in highschool and uni. very loud and outspoken, owns his own company and works all the time. can be a bit of an asshole but generally very supportive of me
>Mom is extremely introverted, reads a lot, gets upset easily, tends to be a bit irrational at times, extremely loving of my sister and I

I honestly have no idea how theyre still together desu senpai
>>
>>26605530
Opposites attract each other
>>
>>26605140
Honestly, I was homeless a lot living in either a shelter, in a car, on the literal street, or living with any member of my mother's side of the family but not father's side as they thought we were all trash and that I wasn't his kid. I've lived with all of my immediate family members then a few others but none like me no matter how much they've tried to not show it. They're all "someone should help Anon, well no, not ME" types and I mean ALL of them.

Apathy is a large part of it because I do recognize that some people in my situations might have just killed themselves. Though while it might have helped me then I also won't pull myself out of it now just to live some half-baked life I don't really have any inclination to live. I'm content with being homeless but am currently living with said mother and her new boyfriend because they found out weeks after the fact through the grapevine that I was again homeless and I suppose she felt guilty, or something. More so holding me ransom because in PA you can do stuff like that here. I won't get into the specifics.

Some highlights of my life include the two time I was involved in a SWAT raid due to my mothers bad choices, my adventures of living all over the states and their streets and other such tales. You can buy my book on Amazon. That last bit is a joke.
>>
>>26605568
Pretty much everything my Dad does upsets my mom though. Theyre fighting way more than theyre not
>>
>>26605350
This is the more depressing aspect for me. He grew up poor as shit when his parents divorced and lived in basically a shack with his mom. This also was in the south and they integrated the schools freshman year i think and so his high school went from being a bunch of white kids to a 70 percent black school with 30 percent poor white kids like him that couldnt move and they used to get attacked pretty much every day. Despite all this he managed to own his own business and is pretty wealthy now. The sad part is i grew up in an all white rich town and ended up a neet.
>>
>>26601887
>Dad is an extremely outgoing person who loves sports. We can't go anywhere in town without someone he knows coming up and saying hi.

>Mom is an extremely hard working person who goes to work even if shes sick. She's also manipulative which I think was a good thing overall since it taught me to see the obvious signs of someone trying to manipulate me.
>>
>>26605604
I'm guessing that you have extraordinary will because other people would easily kill themselves in your situation. Do you have any siblings?
>>
>>26605871
Yes, and both are autistic. Legitimately. One younger, one older. One high functioning, one not so much. I personally believe they get it from my mother and not their fathers (three sons, three fathers). I suppose I just lucked out on that while not some others but I'll take it.

The older one has lived with my mother's parents since he was born (he's the low functioning one) and might as well be the reincarnation of Jesus Jumpingjack Christ for how he's treated. The biased they show between me and him is surreal. For the other one it isn't so noticeable but it's clearly there.

The younger one is, I think, five or seven years younger than I am and he's still in school. He's gotten in all sorts of troubles from getting caught with drugs, pulling knifes, and other dumb shit. He has lived with our mother for most of his life but not when she was as bad as she was not to say she is by any means good now.
>>
>>26601887
Dad works selling software. He's a happy and funny person. His hobby is carving wooden spoons (he has 400+) and he likes nothing more than to show up at office in his shorts because "I've got seniority, don't you fucking tell me to put pants on"
Mom is a translator/housewife. Loving and kind, optimistic too. She plays roleplaying games with her friends, as well as WoW (in which she now only collects pets) and she cooks incredibly good.
They're living a happy marriage and from time to time seem slightly worried about their son's drug abuse and loneliness but overall they are supportive.
>>
Anonette, why are you so picky? Why do you look for a "Chad" who has a good job and who has social skills and is a God-fearing, hardworking man with a good job and a kind heart? If you just were who had schizophrenia and autism and drug and alcohol problem s you would find love in a heartbeat!!! Women are so entitled!!!

> browsed through this thread and reads about how shitty people's parents are

THERE'S YOUR ANSWER

THIS THREAD IS PROOF AS TO WHY I AM SO PICKY!!! WHY WOULD I WANT A CRAPPY MAN IN MY LIFE AND TO RAISE MY KIDS??
>>
File: 1368005248.jpg (18 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1368005248.jpg
18 KB, 160x160
>>26606650

mfw you'll be one of those shitty parents

or die alone
>>
>>26604839
>you wouldn't be here today if it weren't for ME!
shes right though
>>
File: 1450395358463.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450395358463.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>Dad: a red-pilled, former-Navy, Vietnam vet who spent most of my my childhood away on ship. He's about 60.
>Mom: Catholic Filipino. Typical Asian mom. Too doting. Always wanted to me to be clean as a kid and wonders why I suffer from slight germaphobia and don't like touching people. A decade or so younger than Dad.

Dad's chill. We talk about guns sometimes. Mom wants me to buy her a house in the Philippines, so I'm in school for mechanical engineering so I can do that. I'll probably buy Dad a motorcycle, too. He had to sell a lot of his toys to keep us floating for a while. They're in more stable financial straits now, though.

Mom and Dad don't really like each other. They've resented each other since my dad stopped working when I was in the 8th grade because of his health. Mom says he doesn't take well-enough care of the family. Dad says she doesn't appreciate all the years he gave us. Mom says she takes care of the house every day while he does nothing. Dad says she doesn't understand how much his body is failing him.

I'm an only child. A part of me really loves them, but another part of me hopes they die early so I don't have to keep being the overachiever I was in high school. It's a real drag. If they don't, I hope they accept me quitting engineering after I buy them all their stuff. I burn out too easily. I don't want a family. I don't like having stuff. Money is really kind of a drag. The only reason I don't kill myself is I know they'd be sad and I have expectations to fulfill.

I hope another robot reads this. It's been really emotional reading about everyone else's parents. Keep it up, boys.
>>
>>26607211
They put a lot of hope in you and you dont want to disappoint them?
>>
>>26601887
>Mom seduced my Dad with the sole objective of a free ticket into another country. Had 2 kids to "anchor".
>Dad is 2-faced liar that was charming before marriage and a self-important hoarder after marriage
So they deserved eachother for both being lying scum and I get to live my life as the 2nd born, unnecessary anchor baby.
>>
>>26607332
I guess so. But, to me, it ends up feeling a lot less like motivation and more like a burden. It comes moreso from Mom and Dad.

Ever since high school it's been:
>One day, when you get a good job, you'll buy me a house in the Philippines, right?
Yeah, Mom. I'll buy you a fucking house. I think that's what she cares about the most.

I was technically lying when I said I was an only child.I have two half-sisters in the Philippines. I hope they take care of her so I don't have to. I think that makes me a bad person?
>>
>>26607479
Not really if you have such annoying mother.
>>
File: 3fUiLq1.png (1002 KB, 762x524) Image search: [Google]
3fUiLq1.png
1002 KB, 762x524
Dad is a good man but has an annoying personality and an inferiority complex. Rarely does anything other than go to work at subway and sit in front of the computer. Can be easily be unhinged, short temper.

Mom is generally smarter with a 4 year degree and a full time job, but is way too reserved and has a very boring lifestyle and boring interests. Doesn't go out or do anything. Neither of them do.

Their parenting choices resulted in me becoming morbidly obese and socially isolated during my teens when they kept me at home with an online high school. Had to lose a shit ton of weight, and having to make a life for myself now. Tons of anxiety and regret for missing that entire chapter of my life. no self esteem, socially autistic. My life could have been/could be so much better than it was/is.

I don't get how they looked at me and my life when I was 14-17 and didn't think "Hmm, our son is morbidly obese and never leaves the house, maybe we should do something"

I have mixed feelings towards them. I'm unhappy with my life and their choices played a huge role. Actually leans towards negative when I really think about it.
>>
>>26607770
I don't mean it like that. I mean, yeah, not having money is kind of big deal. I grew up way below the poverty line, and I'm currently a broke college student.

But I don't think I need the upper-middle class lifestyle a lot of my fellow engineering students or my parents want. I'd be okay alone in a studio apartment with an internet connection.
>>
>>26603183
Huh this sounds like the typical complaint english people have about americans
>>
>>26602804
Schopenhauer wrote about this.
>>
>>26607826
I understand man, but it just hits a nerve for someone like me who would love to have been an achiever or be able to go to an engineering school.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a simple life, hell I respect that a lot. But try not to hate the opportunities and choices you have.
>>
File: 1454960567016.jpg (60 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1454960567016.jpg
60 KB, 514x540
I never think of them as particularly weird or special other than being "good parents" but the more I think about it the more weird they are. They're divorced though, so I see them separately.

Dad
>well meaning, hyper-logical smart ass who likes old obscure records and playing music, the most happy and content with his family in his house watching old monster movies or tv shows.
>also a massive pussywhipped beta who only feels complete when he has a mate, after my mom left him, he became an angry asshole desperately looking for pussy and eventually settled with a pill addicted crazy woman 13 years younger than him with a dysfunctional daughter with a kid of her own, and actively chose that family over his own
>only ever happy when he feels needed, particularly by a woman

Mom
>ray of sunshine positivity preaching hippie who only wants to live happily with an endless supply of pot and constantly talks about karmic energy, crystals, metaphysics, and how much she hates liberals. Literally have never known anyone to smoke as much weed as her
>was an alcoholic before I was born and until I was 5 when she got diagnosed with cirrhosis and turned her life around and left my dad because he was too negative and didn't have enough ambition
>can't control her emotions and rages at the people closest to her the most, shouting, throwing shit, and sometimes hitting the person she's arguing with and has weird emotional relationships with questionable people, her current bf being an ex crack addicted diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic tax auditor who thinks reptilians control the world and that black people are from Mars
>Her best friend is a multimillionaire closet lesbian that she only stays with for her money and gets irrationally mad at her for wanting to spend time with her.

My mom's kind of a bitch and my dad's kind of a faggot but oh well.
>>
>Dad's alright in my books
>Ex military
>Now a manager in some dead- end job
>Makes enough that he lives comfortably away from rest of us
>Hates my mom, and I can't blame him

>Mom
>Lazy ass bitch
>Controlling, manipulative, thinks everyone and everything is in debt to her
>Cries over fucking everything
>Attention whore
>Hypocritical
>HS dropout
>Ruining my brother financially, and keeps asking me for money
>Cries when I say no
>Cries when I tell her to leave me alone
>Cries all the fucking time
>Gets defensive over nothing
>Been unemployed for 12 years
>Won't even get on welfare, even though she claims somethings wrong with her
>Won't get on unemployment because she's too lazy
>Too lazy to get free fucking money after a short ass- raping no lube.

Hate my family.
>>
>>26607884
I got you. I will. You hang in there, too, robot.
>>
>>26603183
And so much anti american bullshit. I said "i am not an economist but I do support some aspects of a free market economy" and they all said "its so sad how brainwashed you Americans are" and didn't even counter my points. And then they say "where's bristol?" And laugh when i can't tell them so I ask "what ocean is New York on?" And they can't tell me. Brits are cancer and dont realize that up until a few hundred years ago they were completely inconsequential and poor as fuck
>>
>>26607479
Shit, man my mom does the same thing to me and I'm not in school for anything.

She always talks about how I need to get moving on a career so I can take care of her and buy her a house, asking me to pay for things whenever I have money, and then yelling at me for never doing anything for her.

Sometimes it's a drag but I just brush it off now whenever she gets in one of those moods as her being crazy and don't let it bother me.
>>
>>26608164

I mostly just want your cancerous degenerate culture to leave/die off desu, don't really care about muh healthcare/muh markets /whatever
>>
>>26608273
Have you ever looked at a British woman?
How about lived on a Montana ranch, with old families that help each other out, good girls that stay loyal to family, and ethics that permeate all of the peaceful content life?
>>
>>26603183

I have literally never met anyone like this in my life. I live on the border (Newcastle) and I've never seen people fight over the union, quite the opposite actually. The whole quarrel comes off like a forced meme.
>>
>>26608314

You realise that Montana ranch culture is not what gets exported to your zog client states?
>>
>>26608391
I realize that. Even though most of the US is small town, what gets out is the whorish big city culture. And most of us hate it just as much as you. But dont hate on Americans. Theres a lot of good here, I've travelled everywhere and could never live anywhere but in the Rocky Mountain Ranchland
>>
>>26608504

I don't hate Americans quite the contrary, but I would like America to stay America and the rest of the world to be left alone, and sadly everything poisonous from America catches on in Europe 5 years later (now it's more like a matter of weeks)

I watched Prom become a thing in high schools within my lifetime, and it's made life for kids even more of a pressure cooker in a tired and dispirited culture where it was already alien
>>
File: 1455787445115.jpg (326 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1455787445115.jpg
326 KB, 2000x1333
>>26601887
>Dad is WW2 refugee from slavland, his father was an abusive drunk who fought the serbs ended up in straya, became a bassist, smoke weed. Really annoying, socially retarded, selfish piece of shit.

>Mother also had an abusive alcoholic father Irish, was being physically abused in a long term relationship, lots of mental issues, haven't talked to her in years, never will again. Never told us anything about her, we just put the pieces together.

Neither of them raised me I just lived with them growing up while my older sisters and I did all the raising ourselves, I started feeding myself at 16 with youth allowance, moved out when I was 17, finished high school and moved back in with my dad because I'm too poor to keep living out of home. We say several words maximum to each other a day.
>>
>>26608664
And i wish you brits could stay brits and not infect our populations by forcing on us your people, language, and kill most of us and take all our land.
>>
>Dad was always absent from childhood until i met him recently, basically white trash

>Mom is depressed alcoholic who is neglective
>>
>>26609005

Think you're talking to someone from the wrong century friend
>>
Cucks. Cucks, the both of them.
>>
File: hank12.jpg (24 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
hank12.jpg
24 KB, 208x210
>Dad is white-collar good goy middle class man who loves his family and loves his Fox News and ESPN. Is an only child of strict boomerfags who had him when they were young
>Mom is Stacy. Proclaims she was most popular in high school and is kind of dumb but is a very caring person. Watches too much TV.
>>
Dad is 66
>has worked about 30 years as the night crew chief at a supermarket, so makes a fair amount of money, but sleeps most of the day and has bad knees
>very overweight, has a terrible sweet tooth
>despite that looks good for his age but would look better if he took better care if himself
>usually quiet but indecisive and waits till the last minute to do anything and is extremely passionate about politics and African history
>our usual interactions are either a couple of sentences or he talks at me for hours
>has been embracing the "I'm old" attitude and has become very selfish most of the time and rarely goes out for groceries and other important things needed for the house

Mom is 61
>used to be a nurse, but was fired when she kept getting sick
>has had mini-strokes before, had a full on stroke 4 years ago, has had more health problems ever since and can't do a lot of the things she used to be able to do
>was always pretty strict compared to my dad, even though I never really did anything
>always critical of every little thing, has a pretty hard shell and comes off with a nasty attitude
>holds grudges and never really trusts anyone, right after I was born her and her siblings had a terrible fallout and none of them speak to this day so that's probably why
>since the stroke me and her agrue a lot more, at least twice a week, either about food (she's very overweight too) or some little chore I forgot to do
>takes her frustration and sadness out on me and my older sister, who was kind enough to stay at home to take care of her, by trying to manipulate us and make us feel guilty for trying to be somewhat independent
They gave me a good childhood, I was spoiled compared to my older siblings but I've always had problems. The last few years really make me want to leave home but I don't know if I could make it by myself yet.
>>
>>26609073
I personally didn't take your culture and you didn't mine. But our people sure did. And a mass genocide is much worse than a prom
>>
Mom : dead for 30 years
Dad : dead for 1.5 years
>>
Always fighting and shit.
>>
>>26603997
youre the prince of bel air
>>
Dad is 77
>used to be CEO of a massive law firm until he retired last year
>cuck
>has lots of money
>nice guy
>always helps other people
>used to be a workaholic but now he's a snowbird

Mom is 51
>golddigger
>liar
>hasnt matured since age 25
>doesnt work and instead has beauty appointments or visits friends all day
>ex-whore
>dresses slutty and always goes out late
>bad temper
>>
Both parents are hardcore liberals, forced me to take the mom's last name, mom has more masculine haircut than dad, adopted 2 kids from china after having me
>>
>Dad is an alpha, self-employed semi-NEET, highly intelligent, divorced from my mom in 2001 and left her for some 8/10 high quality stud
>mom suffers from chronical depression since the early 2000's, very introverted, mentally weak, she would be a fembot if she were in my age
>>
>Dad is beta as fuck. Always defers to my mother when making decisions. I don't even know what he does besides go to work and watch stupid shit on TV.

>Mom is somewhat unstable emotionally. Swings between being normal to starting fights over nothing. We used to get in shouting matches all the time. Doesn't happen much anymore, not because she's changed, but I just can't be bothered to deal with her dumb shit anymore. I mostly ignore her now
>>
Black Dad is kind of a cunt,works tech support at a warehouse. Permanant mid-life crisis,Mind of a 15 year old and dresses like a teenager from 5 years ago.Lazy, hypocrite and a huge dick. Would call me fat all the time and constantly makes fun of me. Lost weight though and
He's still fat so fuck him.
Does nice things occassionally and has a few cool tastes which stops me from completely hating him although his childish behavior is making my brother a cunt and I really don't feel comftorble around him because every time I go anywhere near him, he always glares at me or has something negative to say. He's also pretty stupid
>White mom
Kindergarden teacher
Lazy, fat and devoid of any personality. Was a stacy in HS and had HH tts but got them reduced. Has mental issues and was a huge fucking bitch when I was 8-14 and I fucking hated her and we got into fights constantly. Now we get along well and I ask her how her day was and all that shit. Still devoid of personality and occasionally a bitch, Spends every waking moment on facebook. Xenophobic as fuck and won't eat asian food. Doesn't like cooking/cleaning.
Both are against gay marriage to me which is fucking hilarious considering they use the same arguments people used 50 years ago about interracial marriages
My Dad's go to "argument" is
>Why don't they just let pigs get married!
Lucky for them I'm not a fag but I do like trannies so kek
Any way, my parents suck, I don't really view them as role models and are the type of people I despise and would hate them if the parental connection wasn't there
>>
File: smug_grinch.jpg (77 KB, 226x314) Image search: [Google]
smug_grinch.jpg
77 KB, 226x314
Seems like most robots can't say much positive about their mother
>>
>>26603967
We've got a regular don draper here.
>>
>>26604538
It sounds like he is extremely disappointed in you and your mom but can't say it and so is passive aggressive.
>>
Father: Very Introverted and blunt but with good intentions
Mother: Manipulative, vindictive, litigious, adulterous whore who cheated on my father with her boss and then simultaneously sued her boss for assault and my father for custody. Not only did my Mother get custody but my Dad was forced to pay my Mother's bills for 1.5 years until she was capable of moving out on her own. This reported in my Father going bankrupt and being forced to live with his mother for a short time. She won both cases and I was forced to live with her for 5 years until I was old enough to know what was going on. As soon as I knew the truth I told my Dad to fight for custody and I testified which led him to full custody.
>>
>>26601965
those are some comfy ass parents
>>
File: 1453088179089.jpg (235 KB, 885x813) Image search: [Google]
1453088179089.jpg
235 KB, 885x813
I just want a quiet life with a loving wife and family
>>
>>26601887
>Dad
Used to work a lot, and I mean a lot, for barely enough pay to keep the house (we were still sinking into debt, but it wasn't being repo'd)
Recently got a ton of promotions, makes comfortable six figures, buys a new motorized thing every other month, goes on long-distance vacations at about the same rate
Small-town Christian but keeps it in the closet a lot, barely socially competent, essentially like me -- ridiculously quiet and reserved and throws out weird things/paragraphs in place of normal conversation a lot
>mom
Housewife, works part-time and takes a shit ton of time off, will drop everything in her life to take care of any family (hers or my dad's), honestly my dad's the same way but it's less apparent because he used to work so much that he never could do much for anyone. Just as socially awkward as my dad, but in the female way (saying silly/irrelevant things, rather than saying nothing at all).
>>
>>26602800

>Really kind and gentle but has a backbone

these the best dads. love ya dad :')
>>
>>26603613
Met in church. They were both virgins when they got married. Believe me when I say this, other wise I would have heard it used as a way to hurt my dad in a fight.
>>
>>26602107
Raise by nana too. Just sit with her dude. Enjoy her company before she is gone and you don't even have that
>>
>>26601887
>Dad was a millionaire during the breaking up of the Soviet Union. Owned a building company. Lost it all before I was born. Now he's a slightly schizophrenic alcoholic with severe anger problems. Total dead beat always will be. Used to hit me or my mom when we were younger. Last summer he got violent towards me so I defended myself and knocked him out also busting his two front teeth.
>Mother is a paranoid over protective control freak. Her mental wellbeing has suffered a lot over the last 20 years of being with my father. Only stays with him to look after my actually autistic brother. I love her more than anyone but we get into bad arguments and I say hurtful shit just to try shut her up.

All the drama and fights as a kid fucked me up, made me quite emotional as a kid and tween as anything mean would make me nearly cry. I've learned to swallow my pain now and not show or cry or bitch over it.
>>
>Dad is pretty carefree and jokes around a lot with us two kids. Extremely supportive of what we wish to do. Years ago lost his job and basically whole career because of DUI. Didn't swear off drinking completely but he's a lot better with it. Spending years now making that all up as best he can

>Mom is nice yet kind of lazy as I was growing up. 3 out of 10 times she cooked but otherwise no real mental problems.

>Together they fought a lot and as I got older, it looked to be more of my mom's fault for it.

They're divorced now and I can say for sure that they're happier although struggling without another source of income.
>>
>Dad is a university professor, an acitivist, and a pro-palestine muslim convert
>Mom is a benefits collecting, ex 'escort'
>>
File: 1455669451771.gif (1 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
1455669451771.gif
1 MB, 176x144
>>26601965
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE IM BLACK IM BLACK YOU STUPID RACIST NIGGER KYS RACE DOESN'T MATTER TO ME ITS THE FUCKING NIGGERS! IM RACIST BECAUSE OF YOU!!! NIGGER DIE
>>
>Mom graduated college with a dergree in programming (QBasic, Assembler, Cobalt), but gave up her dream job to work at a restaurant when my dad got sick (Restaurant job had benefits kick in right away, while programming gig had them kick in later).
>Lived in poverty most of our lives till she got a break as a PSW
>Supported me and provided me with as much material comfort as she could
>Pushed me to succeed in whatever field I chose
>Never pressured me and and never belittled me for my mistakes
>She watched me graduate college and get a job in the field

>Dad is dead
>>
>Dad is an alpha, was his whole life. Grew up on beer, cigarettes, and rock n' roll. Gives good advice and gone through two divorces, we both love each other a lot.

>Mom died when I was too young to remember her, stepmom was there for most of my childhood, but they divorced, and I only see her maybe a couple times a year.
>>
File: 1455536231104.gif (153 KB, 914x1368) Image search: [Google]
1455536231104.gif
153 KB, 914x1368
Dad runs a business as a contractor for carpentry, countertops, shelves, drawers, cabinets, ect. Chill stoner guy.

Mom came from a jewish mother but never grasped the faith, works for a credit card company as a notary. Really likes old western stuff, does crafts nonstop. Smokes up with my dad.

Yes i smoke up with them when i see them. In the end they are cool folks but can be really overbearing at times.
Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.