[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >attend uni >semirobot, look normal but dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 20151220_201228.png (347 KB, 1080x1701) Image search: [Google]
20151220_201228.png
347 KB, 1080x1701
>be me
>attend uni
>semirobot, look normal but dont talk to anyone
>there is a party tonight
>i am invited

Should i go? I dont know anyone. I have alcohol tho. Im quite asbo. The party is just 3 blocks away. I want to feel with the "i have fun at parties"- meme
>>
Go, and try to talk to a minimum of 5 people or find who invited you and stay with them all night.
>>
File: ItFeelsGood.png (255 KB, 412x582) Image search: [Google]
ItFeelsGood.png
255 KB, 412x582
>>26601686
Just go. Bring your alcohol and share it with the people there, don't be cheap. Chat and drink and then chat some more, that is how you get to know people so you won't have to worry about not knowing anyone.
>>
absolutely go, this is one of those fork in the road decisions, if you don't go you will never get invited out again and you will probably continue your robot path. the fact that you got invited to a party so late in the year means normie see potential in you

just go, have 0 expectations, keep it light, just be normal and have a couple beers, try to meet people, talk to some girls, and just keep it basic! Nothing extravagant.

just keep it chill and be cool, you will have a great time
>>
>>26601841
Nobody invited me. Someone wrote in my class facebooks page that she is having a party and she invited everyone in class
>>
>>26601911
THIS

FUCKING DO IT ANON

DON'T LIVE WITH REGRETS
>>
>>26601911

>exclamation marks
>sickeningly optimistic

Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>26601911

>be cool

How senpai?
>>
>>26601994

Bust ye jourself
>>
File: 1437984532329.jpg (21 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
1437984532329.jpg
21 KB, 770x513
>>26601686
DO IT

original comment senpai
>>
>>26601686
just don't be a creepy lurker and you'll do fine.
A social life is much easier to handle than r9k pretends
>>
>>26601686
Go for it, OP. If you don't, you'll regret it. Pregame a little bit, though. Not enough to be drunk, but just enough to take the edge off your nerves. Good luck!
>>
>>26601994

Don't go with extreme intentions. Just play the meta. You'e there for the same reason everyone else is, to socialize and to feel good with alcohol.

I'm only saying this because when I was in your shoes I used to think parties were a huge deal, like I had to look good, and perform well and just be impressive, and it caused me so much anxiety I never went. Now I'm 24, and I regret the shit out of it. I regularly hang out with normies now and its actually a lot of fun. You just have to not make a big deal out of it. People have been congregating and drinking for centuries, you don't need to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>26601981
>>26601911

Yeah man. I was invited out for the first time by some guy from work for his birthday, i had a few drinks and got to know the normies, out again in a few weeks. This is how you get your foot in the door and how you eventually get to have sex, if you go out and be social then a girl will eventually kiss or fuck you.

Worst case scenario is that you act boring or do something cringeworthy but everyone will get so drunk they wont remember it. If you do something embarrassing think of it as being an episode of peep show. That helps me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.