[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giraffe feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>have one chance at life
>be 6'7 tall
>>
Want someone to cut you off at the knees, anon?
>>
>>26601622
Are you in auschwitz mode?
>>
Is this the humblebrag general?

>have one chance at life
>be born very wealthy
>tfw will never find a gf that I am certain loves me for me
>>
>>26601782
Live like a poorfag but with a savings account.
>>
>>26601782
Always wanted to turn a tall guy into my bitch.
>>
>>26601622
>tfw born so attractive that shy girls are intimidated by you
Only real robots know this feeling
>>
>>26601782
>one chance at life
>parents wealthy, be 6'1", at least a 5/10, have one really close friend
>too ashamed to ask parents for help, work shitty wageslave job, kh virgin, have no idea how to talk to women or people in general, other than aforementioned friend
I know I'm not the worst off, but it feels nice to contribute to these threads every one in awhile.
>>
>>26601870
My boyfriend is 6'6 and wants 5'4 me to peg him. Hnng
>>
>>26602070
Is he a sissy?
>>
File: 111609-swift-400__oPt[1].jpg (35 KB, 410x388) Image search: [Google]
111609-swift-400__oPt[1].jpg
35 KB, 410x388
>>26601622

How is that a BAD thing?

I know bulking is many times more difficult for someone your height, but it can be done. If you can gain enough muscle to not look like a lanklet you can use Chads as armrests.

Unless of course, you're female with masculine proportions. It's OK, there's still hope. Just be like TayTay
>>
>>26602106
Not really, but he's into femdom and has a very lithe body. And I get to call him a slut. So nice.
>>
>>26601622
Give me two inches, then I can be 6'4", you can be 6'5" and we'll both be happier.
>>
>>26602109
Not that I have that fetish but jesus christ a 6'7 lanklet female would make a fortune from exploiting manlets with giantess fetishes.
>>
>>26601867

THIS.

Or just don't accept handouts from your parents.

Met a guy in community college, he had a math degree from a private school but still wanted to learn advanced manufacturing to get a 50K/yr job.

>Why not just use your math degree?
>Oh, my parents paid for that. I want to feel like I did something on my own, I don't even mention that degree when applying to jobs
>He drove a beater Honda but always dressed business casual. He seemed to know a lot about investing in gold and would spend most of the class rambling about that with some fedora in the back
>>
>>26602200

Really, any girl 6' and over could do it in high heels.
maybe even 5'11, if she sticks to 4"+

I think any girl can find a niche to milk for money, and if they can't they could just modify their body if they were so motivated.
>>
>>26602140

If that's how it worked then I'm sure he would rather exchange those two inches for a 1/2" of penile length or girth.

So what do you say OP? I don't have any girth to spare but I could do without a 1/2" of length and still remain above average ; )
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.