[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fake myself to give the impression of being confident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: 1455105160844.png (555 KB, 583x577) Image search: [Google]
1455105160844.png
555 KB, 583x577
How do I fake myself to give the impression of being confident?
Pic somewhat related
>>
Get dubs and move on
>>
>>26601526
You cant. You might think you can fake it but consider that it looks completely shallow to others.
>>
>>26601586
I'm asking because a chad told me the main trick about being attractive is giving the impression of confidence, and it doesnt if you really have it or not in reality. And actually I know several normie guys who have a lot of complexes but still manage to get gfs
>>
>>26601526
Read about dominant body language, voice tone and mimic that.
I don't think that's easy though. It seems to me that you can only control such a thing if you are actually confident, since confidence is a byproduct of self-control.
Also, showing confidence is not always good. Sometimes, to control other people you must first show yourself as weak and innocent.
My advice would be for you to meditate, a lot. This will give you self-control and wisdom.
>>
>>26601526
wow, sure would be fun to gangrape that girl and show her what cooties are all about

out of the way, op, real men at play
>>
>>26601653
>dominant body language
What even is that? I stand up straight but I still get told I don't look confident.
>>
>>26601526

You can't fake confidence. Confidence comes from success. You have to succeed at something before you can truly become confident in it.
>>
>>26601526

>pic related

The girl might be shocked at the time but she will rub herself in bed because she never had any before.
>>
>>26601734
Do you hold your hands together, hold you arm, keep your elbows close to your body?
Are your eyes wide open, your mouth not relaxed?
It's hard for me to explain since english is not my first language, that's one reason I told you to research.
>>
>>26601644
>Chad tells advice
>Robot thinks he can use it
>>
>>26601526

i hope maddie realized how much of a cunt she was in this and gave that poor boy a nice blowie
>>
>>26601828
>Confidence comes from success
That's a recipe for failure. When you depend on inputs from the external world to become strong, then you get nowhere.
>>
>>26601896
I keep my thumb in my pocket with the rest of my hand hanging out like a douchebag.
>research people saying, "Just be yourself."
>>
>>26601976
>That's a recipe for failure. When you depend on inputs from the external world to become strong, then you get nowhere.

There's a reason he's at where he's at.
>>
>>26601526
Try to smile more. Even if you have to randomly smile every minute because you realise you aren't. Frowning or having a gamer face all the time is worse.

A big help in crushing my anxiety was realising I'm 6'3 and 100kg and really I have nothing to fear in any social encounter. I still feel nervous but just reminding myself of the above lets me internally laugh it off.
>>
>>26601526
>tfw when something like in this picture actually happened to me a few months ago

>be in a bar
>fare well celebration for Italian guest student who was leaving next day
>some friends of mine there
>mainly talk to one friend who is Chad
>drink a few beers with him, a few rounds of shots
>get kind of drunk
>girl dancing on the other side of the bar
>we both literally just sit there for 20 minutes staring at her ass
>don't realize everybody else has gone home
>Chad goes to bathroom, girl approaches me
>"hey, we noticed you watching us the whole time. Do you mind if we join you?"
>"don't you have company over there?"
>"no, we just met the guys and they are boring"
>"well, ok then"
>girl walks off and gets her dancing friend
>Chad comes back
>we introduce, then girls throw a few rounds of shots
>Chad and I really drunk at this point
>girls want to go to club
>leave bar

>ass girl is walking with me, her friend with Chad
>see them starting to make out
>"Anon, I have a bf, so there won't be anything happening tonight"
>fuck, the one time a girl approaches me she has a bf
>"ok, whatever"
>enter club, start dancing
>Chad and other girl making out furiously, his hand down her pants
>ass girl grinding me, my habds on her hips
>get rock hard
>don't know what I'm doing, because drunk, so I start kissing her neck
>she let's it happen
>after a few minutes turn her around
>start making out
>she responds
>still dancing while makingout, so much movement involved
>too drunk to coordinate everything, so slobbering all over her face
>she tries to turn away, but I don't stop
>pulls herself away from me and goes "to bathroom"
>have moment of clarity, leave club and go home

Later that night Chad send me voicemails how he stayed with the girls, made out with bith of them, walked them to the station where ass girl's bf wanted to pick them up (kek) and when ass girl talked about how disgusting I was and how disgusting it was to kiss me, he startet insulting them and walked home.
>>
>>26602046
Smiling is a submissive trait, though.
>>
>>26602053
>when ass girl talked about how disgusting I was and how disgusting it was to kiss me, he startet insulting them and walked home.

That's a good friend. You have a good friend, that's worth more than the opinion of clubwhores.
>>
>>26602071
Did you read that one book on body language
>>
>>26602071
Nah you're over thinking it.
Showing that you're being positive on your face is pretty important.
>>
Pretend you're an actor who's playing the role of someone who's confident
>>
>>26602148
>being positive
People think smiling is positive because, when you do it, they think you are innocent and unable to hurt them (weak, submissive).
>>26602147
I have read some articles, research papers and watched some documentaries.
>>
>>26602116
Yes, I know.
Chad is one of my best friends, even though this is a weird thing to say on this board.
>>
>>26602305
Exactly.
A very good argument for smiling more.

Confidence is ill defined, but showing on your face that you are at rest with your surroundings appears more confident than not. Frowning often signifies agitation and the onset of fight or flight.

Who's appears more confident. The guy petting the Big Dog or the guy keeping his hands above his waist?
>>
never initiated contact to any human bean ever, total robot so to speak
but since my body is the result of 2 years dedicated lifting I am probably not that bad looking
>be me in subway yesterday on my way home after a killer chest workout at the gym
>just stand in my corner like always listening to five finger death punch
>at the next stop suddenly a girl just walked beside me and stopped her body turned to me
>now that is actually quite unusual since everybody keeps to himself normally and wants his space
>at this point i start to freak out internally and start fumbling with my phone
>somehow manage to play it cool, look at her and smile
>she returns a heartwarming smile back
>tfw dying inside
>this never happened to me before
>start ignoring her again, don't know what do to
>we both get out at the last stop
>we stand beside each other waiting for the doors to open
>she literally reaches out with her hand and touches mine
>dying inside again
>doors open
>start turbowalking out of there
wew lads almost got laid, dogged a bullet there
>plottwist - I am actually chad
>we met today and she cant stop kissing me and telling me that she loves me
>I know right? Women
Well how do I get rid of a clingy 19 year old lads?
>>
>>26602512
Date it.
Once she works out you're emotionally stunted she'll leave you alone.

Or she's into that in which case you're doomed to happy gf fun time.

Poor bastard.
>>
>>26602512

>this happenedd
>>
Read on body language and act dominant without being agressive. I faked it till it became second nature. Now I no longer look like a weak pathetic loser
>>
>>26603002
well there was no dinosaur walking so it must be true then
>>
>>26602512
>gtfo gtfo Chad scum gtfo reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>25yo KV
>sat in a class before where multiple women talked about how bad kissing is a dealbreaker and kissing cannot be improved upon any circumstances
>>
>>26603483
If kissing cannot be improved then your kissing ability will be unaffected by your being a KV.
>>
>>26603483
It is a dealbreaker/turnoff, but you can deinitely improve just by practicing it.
>>
>>26603483
>and kissing cannot be improved upon any circumstances
is this a joke? do you actually think some people are born great kissers? its a skill, and any skill can be improved
>>
>>26601644

That because none of that shit makes a difference for them just like it wont make a difference for you.
>>
>>26605144
>do you actually think some people are born great kissers?
reading comprehension
>>
>>26602053

Did your chad friend just get redpilled?
>>
>>26605275
I don't think it was this moment that made him realize.
He used to be fat in school and turned Chad when he was 18. He's also browsing 4chan, so he kind of had the robot mentality dwon before.
>>
>>26605275
All Chads are redpilled.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.