[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I send my ex a text message? We broke up 10 months ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 694x1235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 694x1235
Should I send my ex a text message? We broke up 10 months ago.
>>
No, you should not.

A dick pic is fine though.
>>
>>26601120
shes busy cleaning up her vagina from anons sperm right now so now maybe try later?
>>
Wait until the day that was supposed to be your anniversary and get drunk before texting her.
>>
Nope. Because if you rekindle that flame, before long you'll just be reminded of why she was your ex to begin with, and friendship isn't very practical either. Don't hang out with your ex, unless you parted on very good terms.
>>
>>26601120
No,get the fuck out normie
>>
>>26601138
I actually sent her one two months after the break up. We were still talking and she blew me a couple of days later, so it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>26601120

> dat nose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5tXZ-gGbQ
>>
>>26601177

Oh, well then why are you asking us? You're clearly Chad.
>>
>>26601120
Get a better one. Please.
>>
>>26601165
she actually broke up 2 weeks before our 3 year anniversary
>>
>>26601235
How though? I have a severe case of oneitis.
>>
>>26601358
I would prescribe you fucking a few others but you dont look like the average faggot so I might take interest in your case after I come back, got a gallery to visit now. Cya anon-kun!
>>
File: 1444569073719.gif (275 KB, 495x283) Image search: [Google]
1444569073719.gif
275 KB, 495x283
tfw no big nose jew gf
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.