[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that faggots, queers, Nancy boys and Marys are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: orange line bj.jpg (137 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
orange line bj.jpg
137 KB, 720x960
Daily reminder that faggots, queers, Nancy boys and Marys are literal destroying this country.

They undermine traditional marriage and defile our streets. They take off their clothing in public. These so called men go into public bathrooms of high schools to recruit your children. Then they gain control of academia and the working class Democrat Party. These queers destroy all male spaces by making everything masculine seem like it's for weiners. Now the military is full of them and they are already gaining control of the churches now the principle religious doctrine in America is to bow down and kiss fag ass. This country is a disgrace.

It used to be in this country that men would join the army after high school and be one real men not Marys. They would serve this great country for 4 years and learn self respect. They would then marry and get an honorable career and their wife would be a virgin not a whore or a fag. They would work a job and raise a righteous family and have kids they raised to be straight and a Christian not a fag or liberal and their child would repeat the ways of their parents.

Now it's gone the fags have ruined this nation. You need to stand up if you see two Marys kissing you tell them "hey this is the greatest nation ever and I'm tired of seeing queers."
Ignoring the fag problem won't make it go away and we need stop being scared that's how we need to save this nation
>>
>>26600719
Traps are life.
>>
That picture is just proof of State Street being trash.
>>
>>26600719
You join the army spergmode?
>>
I hate faggots desu. I don't care that it's trendy to tolerate them now.

Faggots are just as bad as niggers to me. Maybe even worse.
>>
>>26600804
>implying gays gangrape people while making their boyfriends watch

>implying gays gangrape people while making their parents watch

>implying gays rob stores or shoot random pedestrians in the head with shotguns

>implying gays try to revise history into WE WAZ QUEENS

>implying gays make neighborhoods unsafe and property value go down

the only thing gays have is aids and so do blacks.
>>
>>26600880

>"w-well at least we're not as bad as niggers"

If that's how low faggots have to set the bar for themselves then they truly are subhuman.

Faggots a disease-ridden, promiscuous scum. They are also overrepresented in child abuse statisics. They're fucking human trash. Even calling them human feels wrong.
>>
>>26600979
It was literally in a reply to "Faggots are just as bad as niggers to me. Maybe even worse."

what else would you expect in reply other than a fake "yeah bro totally"?

>Faggots a disease-ridden, promiscuous scum. They are also overrepresented in child abuse statisics. They're fucking human trash. Even calling them human feels wrong.

so are niggers.
>>
>>26600880

Nice defense you sure helped out the gay community with that input. Now fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>26600769
Sucked any fag dick lately schlomo?
>>
File: 1455834156625.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1455834156625.png
21 KB, 300x300
Oh, look - another Internet tough guy. Bitching behind the anonymity of the Internet isn't going to make me take anything you say seriously. If you're so concerned with how other people live their lives, maybe you should stand up for your values like a real man and take your concerns directly to our doorsteps.
>>
>>26600719
I give your bait a 5/10 anon. Will rustle most, but I know you're just trying to start shit. Few are as retarded and opinionated as what you just posted.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.