[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a pedophile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
Was he a pedophile?
>>
He was a virgin.
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
If you're ugly does that automatically make you a pedophile? Bodybuilding.com seems to think so.
>>
He was a God amongst men.
>>
>>26600393
Only supreme gentlemen can be pedophiles.
>>
File: chad.jpg (63 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
63 KB, 593x594
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need to read or reply to this.

Bro I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're a creep. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have.
>>
>>26600440
explain how eggy got a gf and is not a virgin then
>>
>>26600440
>cereal killer

Is this the new "gorilla warfare"?
>>
>>26600473
Are there any photos/videos of Eggy's gf. How do we know she's not fictious?
>>
>>26600440
>Cereal Killer
Do women care about cereal that much?
>>
File: rere.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
rere.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>26600440
ok,ok mr.chad we are ugly, useless and all those shits.. ok! you are the best of course
But... be fucking careful my dear alpha male, because maybe someday a "loser" like us could take a gun.. and .. destroy your pretty chad face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.