[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born female >instantly desirable to at least ~50% of males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ratings.png (74 KB, 1680x1276) Image search: [Google]
ratings.png
74 KB, 1680x1276
>born female
>instantly desirable to at least ~50% of males
>to get higher quality men, have to work on appearance and hygiene
>regardless of life choices, still have multiple men pining after you all of your life

>born male
>attractive to nobody
>to increase chances, must become successful, rich, or famous
>once you make it to the top, every woman will want you, but until then you only occasionally get lucky when women are boozed out of their mind, on drugs, or in a messed up state from being dumped

Which life is better? Indefinite loneliness or being desired even if there's no good reason for it?
>>
>be 5/10
>don't give a shit
>some people like you, some don't, but you are never surrounded by false flattery or dumb horny egocentricists

I know I'm just telling myself I'm happy. I'm not. But I wouldn't necessarily prefer it any other way either.
>>
If women are indeed repulsed by any male who is not a 8/10 or up then they probably don't really enjoy sex for the most part.
>>
>>26600222
With ugly men.
>>
File: 1454647723681.jpg (26 KB, 380x354) Image search: [Google]
1454647723681.jpg
26 KB, 380x354
Y'know, I actually used to believe the image OP posted. But I went to Uni in the Appalachian mountains, and every girl not only looks like they have fetal alcohol syndrome, but they are all so bland and boring. There's no way they're all going to find someone.
I-I mean.. I haven't found anyone.. But s-still..
>>
>>26600238
>With ugly men.
with less than exceptional men

>>26600241
they're bland and boring because they get free dinners from Chad and Tyrone every weekend without having to be interesting
>>
>>26600238
That's still 80% of the male population. Most women are having sex with people they find repulsive which is no fun. IMagine if 80% of women looked like fat disgusting landwhales to you and you get the idea.
>>
>indefinite loneliness
If eggman has a gf then literally everyone can get one. Loneliness is a choice.
>>
>>26600307
eggman became an e-celebrity and got hundreds of retarded college kids to donate thousands of dollars to him
>>
>>26600292

>That's still 80% of the male population. Most women are having sex with people they find repulsive
That would only be true if the most attractive men limited themselves to only fucking one woman.
>>
File: a.png (86 KB, 341x224) Image search: [Google]
a.png
86 KB, 341x224
>>26600072
The Thug Life
>>
>>26600292
Aren't 80% of women overweight nowadays?

It's already gotten to the point that if a woman is of normal size, she's considered a 8/10.

Relativeness kicks in and now you don't consider them unattractive.
>>
>>26600738
>It's already gotten to the point that if a woman is of normal size, she's considered a 8/10.

this is true

and yes, about 20% of women just in the 18-24 age range are obese. OBESE. There are still many many more chubbies, but if this 80/20 thing is correct, that means that 80% of men have to fight for the attention of obese girls. Hamplanets.
>>
File: 1428325175480.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1428325175480.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>>26600790
> yfw technology isn't responsible for the plummeting birth rates
> yfw the real culprit is mc donalds
> yfw muslims will take over the world because mc donald needs money to buy a new farm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.