[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I help you robots out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
How can I help you robots out?
>>
>>26599982
You cant help us Mr.Chad. You can only help yourself by leaving this vortex of depression. You think you'll be doing good job by giving advice but it's impossible for you to relate with our situation.
>>
By fucking off of our board
>>
>>26599982
Penis transplants are now a thing
I have a two inch dick
Just donate to me your pennis for when you of in a couple of years at some party
>>
There's a pony plush that I really want, but it costs $1,000. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>26600106
The real life size twilight one?
If so then you are a man of taste
>>
File: me.jpg (33 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
33 KB, 391x500
Here's some proof, by the way.

What I mean by help is, how can I help you go from robots to regular dudes? I already think you're regular but you seem delusional.

I have a friend who is a chad. I taught him some social skills and now he's got a girlfriend and most importantly, his life's on track :)
>>
>>26600371
How do I find a gf, not a one night stand btw, big difference
go on, tell me to bee myself. I double dare you
>>
>>26600371
Yeah so you want to help me but not at all really
Im fat as fuck, excuse me if I don't see the point of loosing weight and integrating to society when I have a fucking two Inc penis
And I don't want any bullshit from you, none of that it's how you use it, none of that learn to eat pussy or just find purpose somewhere else
>>
>>26600408
Workout, wear clothes that are good quality and most importantly fit right :)

Go to a taylor if you must. It's all about looks. You'll feel more confident the more good looking you are.
>>
>>26600475
If a person feels hopeless, he must kill himself. It's noble to go against your nature and decide not to "play", so to speak.
>>
>>26600496
Wow really?
So after that the girl will just appear in my room?
thanks so much, you really helped me out today man
>>
>>26600528
You still gotta try dude :/

Even for good-looking people, we get rejected quite a bit. I'd say my success rate is 1 out of 4,
>>
>>26600526
I tried Chad, woke up on the hospital and they told me if I ever try it again I'm spending the rest of my fucking life in the Looney bin
Must feel great being Chad and being able to take your own life at any point
>>
>>26600554

How did you try?
>>
>>26600550
What's the point in trying, I honestly don't think you understand how frightening just buying something at the store is to me
Never mind approaching a chick and trying to get her number or whatever it is you do
In the few instances where a girl has approached me I've completely frozen up
Some of us are just not meant to find love, don't waste your time
>>
>>26600634
Why the fuck do you care.
I'm not fucking telling you.
Can you help me? No? Then back to sleep it is, I already slept 24 hours today I have 10 more to kill
>>
>>26600654
Baby steps, dude. Don't try to ask a girl out yet. That's hard for anybody. And frankly you're putting the cart before the horse.

Work out, develop hobbies, see a therapist about your anxiety... build yourself, most importantly.
>>
>>26600654
Bruh Id totally take you to the store and help you buy some good looking shit. You got any friends you can get with or something at least.
>>
>>26600684
Your literally killing yourself man, who gives a fuck if you can't get any pusssy, stop putting women on a pedestal. Honestly please workout and develop yourself as a person, the Chad isnt bullshiting. It's a long slow process but one with good rewards
>>
>>26600832
My father has a friend, he is a 70 year old guy and the saddest perso n I know. He is incredibly rich too but never had a family and never got a wife.
All he cares lately is getting the most value of his dollar, he stopped showering since he has no hot water and doesn't want to spend a tiny insignificant fraction of his money fixing it, he only goes outside to drink coffee with my dad and to eat once every couple of days at a buffette, that's all he eats otherwise he is sleeping all day
This is the fucking life you are advocating for Chad. Don't you dare tell me to live a life you wouldn't live yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>26600496
Excuse me sir but those are for sure very conventionate aswers to a such complicated question.

Proofs?

I am doing this for like 6 years, I even am a Setter in a club. But finding a mating occasion is still a big deal for me.
>>
please just be cool to me and be my friend and don't shit on me because im not as masculine and alpha as you

I want to be like you but I can't do it on my own like you did

I need your help chad, we all need your guidance.

show us the light before its too late
>>
>>26599982
You can't, no one can
>>
make me tall
>>
>>26600959
Man who gives a fuck, what else can. You even do like honestly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.