[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /kind/ ? >tfw forgive everyone >tfw philanthropist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: wojak.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
Who here /kind/ ?

>tfw forgive everyone
>tfw philanthropist

How do you deal with the spitefulness of the world ?
>>
File: this is nice.jpg (20 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
this is nice.jpg
20 KB, 319x310
>>26599590
>How do you deal with the spitefulness of the world ?
you don't

we're too soft for this world anon
>>
Not me.

I use my fear and feelings of inferiority and turn them into hatred towards normies so that I can feel superior to them
>>
I'm /too kind/. A total doormat. I even gave out $300 of free video games to random anons for christmas for no reason.
>>
File: 1455834594255.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
1455834594255.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
who /misanthropic/ after years of ridicule and exclusion?
>>
Don't be too giving. I once made that mistake. Rarely will you get anything in return. Generosity is practical in small doses so that people don't think you're greedy, but too many acts of charity will desensitize them.
>>
File: 1380921673871.jpg (74 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1380921673871.jpg
74 KB, 600x525
>>26600181

Like they say - monsters are made, not born.
>>
>>26599590

You're just a pathetic beta bitch. Human beings are meant to slightly hate each other. You're supposed to want to punch people in the face when they accidentally spill coffee on you. Women want pointless aggression you wimp.
>>
>>26600274
Where's this coming from? Are you repeating someone else's words?
>>
>>26600181
Me
Original p
>>
File: 1417020943742.png (186 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1417020943742.png
186 KB, 500x422
>>26599590
I do my best to tolerate anyone, unless they're an outright asshole

You know that kind of Dad who's interested in whatever his son is doing, even if he doesn't quite understand it, he just wants to listen to them try and explain it so he can connect with them?
That's the kind of person I wanna be, to everyone. I might not understand it, but I love people who are passionate enough about anything
>>
File: osaka.gif (261 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
osaka.gif
261 KB, 320x240
yeah

usually to my own detriment

i love to help people and make people feel good, but i'm not very wise or smart or skilled, so i just end up being a doormat or a listening ear that people take advantage of when they want something
>>
>tfw my crush just beat me the fuck out as I was about to ask her out
>>
>>26599590
I am a /kind/ fag, and it's not to specific people, everyone gets that fucking special treatment from me, i hold doors open for anyone, even if i have nothing to do (i spent 30 minutes once, YES, 30 FUCKING MINUTES just holding a door open for others while checking my phone because i had fuck all to do)

Though i do wish i could punch some people but my ultra beta self is like "what's the fucking point, these assholes will just gang up on me with their mates later"
>>
>>26600226
The seat beside him is empty.
She is just being a cunt.
>>
Damn right I'm nice, I only shitpost and insult people because it's how I show affection.
>>
>>26600336

No, it's just true. Human males are not supposed to be overly nice. It's something instilled into us by women and other weak males. You have to stand up for yourself. If you're going to be nice, you have to still let everyone know that you COULD overreact if you wanted to. Just passively saying "oh it's fine" shows everyone you're weak.

It's just the truth.
>>
>>26599590

fancy sending me $10 bro? I'll do something for it if you want.
>>
>>26600650
You have a point. I just thought you seemed upset about something. Sounds like maybe it's a lesson you learned the hard way.
>>
File: 42.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
42.gif
2 MB, 390x219
>>26599590
Ignore it, then realize I'm not really as kind as I think.
>>
>>26599590
I used to be very aggressive and worry all the time about controlling everything in my life.

But now I've realized that life is always better if you just take it easy, and taking the easy way always amounts to doing the nice thing.

Being a dick will only come back to bite you in the ass. And if someone tries to take advantage of your being nice then just don't talk to them, because that's the easy way.
>>
>>26600911
People usually do act towards you the way you treat them. Objectively, it's kind of interesting because it's one way you'll see the consequences of your actions in life. But yeah, it's generally more helpful and profitable to earn favor with people than beat them down. Carefully measured generosity is the way in my experience.
>>
File: 1449112748693.png (1 MB, 725x720) Image search: [Google]
1449112748693.png
1 MB, 725x720
>>26599590
I'm very friendly in real life but I take out my pent up frustrations on people online. Most of the things I say to people on here out of frustration I don't really mean, I'm just blowing off steam. 4chan is a pretty good platform for doing so because nobody really takes anybody seriously here so there's hopefully little chance of my occasional meanness legitimately hurting someone.
>>
>>26601153

That's not healthy. You need to direct your frustrations at the things that actually make you angry, not at other morons online.
>>
>>26601167
But ultimately I hate myself more than anyone else, so you want me to self-harm?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.