[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWD vOILAtow HAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: ha ha ha.jpg (33 KB, 510x384) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha.jpg
33 KB, 510x384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWDvOILAtow

HAHAHAHAHAHA

itt: we post Nu-males getting BTFO'd
>>
File: 1455631891663.png (157 KB, 315x321) Image search: [Google]
1455631891663.png
157 KB, 315x321
>>26599269
This is... a nice... video...

Why do people film themselves committing a crime? That guy can just go to the police now and she will be charged with assault
>>
>tries shaming him with his goofy glitter eyebrow photo
>he responds calmly and rationally
>FUCK RATIONALITY I AM WOMAN RAAAUUGGHHH

Everything wrong with modern women
>>
>>26599269
>BTFO'd
all i saw was two retards being retarded
>>
But David Bowie was a homo
>>
>>26599378
>>26599340
she's a bit of a dirty little slut whore isn't she anons
>>
>drivedrivedrivedrivedrive!
lel
>>
Also the instant she gets into the car she enters panicked woman mode to get the undoubtedly male driver into protection mode. Women are master manipulators.
>>
>>26599435
real human bean, and a real an-hero
>>
File: 1441649502776.jpg (132 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
1441649502776.jpg
132 KB, 1012x712
https://youtu.be/8O3-WjyfOy0
enjoy it friendos
>>
She deserves to get bodyslammed.
>>
Can I get a soundbite of her saying "keep calling me a whore, bitch"? It gives me a funny feeling downstairs.
>>
My god, they're both total fucking morons.
>>
>>26599428
The whole point of that is that the slut wouldn't have called David Bowie a faggot to his face. He is basically implying that it's alright to be a faggot, and not a whore I think.
>>
>>26599446
>Women are master manipulators.
Maybe if you're a retarded normie.
>>
>Please sit down, may I get you something?
literal kekold
>>
>>26599464
Good now he knows how literally fucking stupid she is. And people ask why romance is dead, its because girls are fucking stupid and not worth the trouble to shove fucking romance down their throat.
>>
>>26599510
The majority of people are retarded normies though, that's the problem. Did you notice in the video how she was loudly saying things like "You gonna rape me? Kidnap me?" in a public setting where normies will overhear? The entire crowd in that resturant would take her side instantly if any altercation occurred, and it did. I bet the majority of people in that restaurant think he was harassing her when she was the one who was always escalating the situation.
>>
>>26599464
I never know whether to laugh or cry when I see this.
>>
>>26599498
This. I couldn't finish, I just wanted the coffee shop they were both at to get bombed and it never happened so I stopped.
>>
>>26599613
Do you have aspergers syndrome? Medium-function?
>>
>>26599269
>Nu-males

but her beta provider getaway driver was barely in the video.
>>
>>26599464
Why do normies even want gfs?
>>
>>26599727
I want a girlfriend, jsut not a slutty bitch like this one. It'd be epic if this sluts shit got pushed in by that nu-male. Love it. She cant even drive too, fucking bitch
>>
>>26599760
>I want a girlfriend
Why though? What's the point?
>>
>>26599727
The results of a life long effort to condition them to want girlfriends, not to mention their biological hardwire that's making them want sex, which can only be acquired through a girlfriend or so the masses would have them believe.
>>
>>26599768
Because some girls have nice pussies, virginity, are much more intelligent than moi and my dick just gets hard for them. Once in a lifetime a girl comes along that have all these. Tell me why you wouldnt want a girl like this
>>
>>26599790
Girls are nice to look at but are no fun to be around. My solution is to look at pictures of them and never be around them. I think that makes sense.
>>
>>26599789
Finally, someone who is not a sheep.
>>26599378
>modern women
They are all like that. You don't argue with them, you manipulate them.
>>
>>26599900
nice digits partner, now check these ones
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.