[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disabled women have a right to sex, why aren't you dati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1455886932366.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455886932366.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Disabled women have a right to sex, why aren't you dating them?

http://www.bbc.com/news/disability-35561347
>>
>play this game where you don't know if you're being a predator taking advantage of a weak person or a beta cuck who can't get any better
>>
Being disabled just means they want Chad to fuck them until they can feel it.
>>
But what about disabled men?
>>
>>26599182

>poor bastard who can't feel his dick has to choke down boner pills so his bitch wife can use him as a fuck post

Women are literally satanic
>>
>"The first question some men asked was, 'Can you have sex?' My response would be, 'Well you'll never get to find out!'"

>disabled woman
>looks like garbage
>still has the ego of a 10/10 stacye

fucking hell women
>>
>>26599391

Don't hit on me silly boys, I'm a strong independent disabled woman.
>>
>>26599372
>men
>rights
l
m
a
o

you're lucky you're still considered human haha
>>
>the world doesn't owe you anything

>unless you are a strong independent womyn, then it does
>>
File: 1416735350190.png (171 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1416735350190.png
171 KB, 326x326
>>26599625
>>you're lucky you're still considered human haha

It's pretty sad how true of a statement this is.

>Reading about that downie ginger girl who got to be a model
>Reading another story about a downie boy who wants to be an actor but keeps getting laughed at
>>
>>26600264

Just become a cute tranny anon, it's 2016.
>>
>>26599372
Why don't you read the fucking article
There is stories about several men getting "sexually serviced"
>>
>>26599182
>Comedian Romina Puma, who has muscular dystrophy, says disabled people's right to sex should not be ignored.

>right to sex

and yet when a guy feels he has the right to a gf or even a single lady friend he gets crucified for acting "entitled". fuck this woman, figuratively. i hope she never has an orgasm ever.
>>
>>26599182
>Disabled women have a right to sex
no one has the "right" to sex. People are not just entitled to sex simply for existing.
>why aren't you dating them?
Because they can do much better then put up with me. There are millions of better options available, even to someone with a disability.
Besides I am celibate anyway. I literally rather jack off then deal with other people's drama.

>inb4 KS faggots shit up the thread.
>>
>>26601289

But she isn't alone because of being a loser like you guys are. She used to be normal, it isn't fair she should be deprived of the sex she was used to getting just because she's got muscular dystrophy now.
>>
>>26599182
Because I don't like wiping other people's asses
A lot of fags on this site might though , 1 cripple 1 cup
>>
File: rinsip.jpg (57 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
rinsip.jpg
57 KB, 500x294
>>26599182
IRL they are unsettling to the point my peenehs can't go hard on em
>>
>disabled normals aren't getting laid
>OH NO WE MUST DESIGNATE SEX WORKERS

>I'm 6', white, fit, have cars, etc. yet I've been sentenced to lifelong virginity
>normals see nothing wrong with this

Each day I pray for Elliot's return to our realm
>>
>>26601695
>>I'm 6', white, fit, have cars, etc. yet I've been sentenced to lifelong virginity
you are eitherugly no matter what or spaghetti is too stronk
or both
>>
>>26599182
Should have seen this coming. Elliot thought he was entitled to sex because he was a narcissist. What class of people has more narcissists than SJWs?
>>
>>26599182
[/spoiler]Male robots want Stacie just like how disabled or ugly girls wants Chad, except robots desperately lie to themselves and deny it. :)[/spoiler]
>>
>>26601800
Bullshit, most robots would settle for a girl as long as she is a bit qt, but even ugly girls want Chad
>>
>>26601800
You must be new here
I have seen robots fawning for average and below girls a ton

Sorry roastie, that argument won't work here
>>
File: 1445377477319.png (594 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445377477319.png
594 KB, 720x1280
>>26599560
>>26599391
and they have the need to cuck you too
>>
File: jenni-taylor.jpg (279 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
jenni-taylor.jpg
279 KB, 600x800
>>26601800
>women underestimate just how much love a man needs
I'm entirely serious when i say I'd date this person for a while. Not marry her, but I'd definitively have an intimate relationship with this person and talk (to whatever degree that's possible) for a year or so. I couldn't go long term though would probably be too painful.
now to find an image. Seriously pretty qt, don't think you will accept this as bad enough
Why do you think like this anyway? Is it because we haven't tried for you yet or something?
>>
>>26601800
no, i've become more desperate the lonelier i've become.
>>
>>26601800
Learn how to spoiler correctly before you shitpost
>>
>>26601456
>rather jack off

I really would like to see this as a counter movement to mgtow whiny faggotry.

I am sure there are plenty of men who don't give a fuck anymore and would rather just jack off then deal with bullhshit on ether side.
>>
because i am not obligated to do so
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.