[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you watch this without crying out of heart ache? https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: friendzonetutorial.jpg (51 KB, 848x476) Image search: [Google]
friendzonetutorial.jpg
51 KB, 848x476
Can you watch this without crying out of heart ache?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tNTckSW7zI
>>
>>26598613
Im watching it just fine. They should have used a prettier girl.
>>
>>26598613
>after all the crap you've had to put up with, you deserve [drinks]

I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED FAMPAI
>>
i hope she gets viciously raped
>>
>>26598613
she is disgusting without it..... holy shit

even with make up she isn't anything special, but goddamn it's such a massive improvement
>>
>>26598613
this is actually a very good bait video

8/10 for idea
>>
>>26599841
she looks like a 6/10 chubby both before and after
>>
>>26599890
she looks horrendous before the make up. I mean i have some of the same skin imperfections, but they can choose to hide them, where as i being a male can't..... i just have bad skin.

I don't eat rubbish food and i get a decent amount of all the nutrients. I don't know what causes my bad skin and i don't care.

But without makeup for me she is a 4/10 and with make up she is a 5/10
>>
>>26598613
well if she went out without make up she would surely shut that creep down.
personally I would be begging her to friendzone me after such experience.
>>
>>26599955
I was also wondering why she didn't just show him her ugly mug. He probably would have ran away screaming, she looks like a fucking ogre.
>>
Didn't really care about what she was saying, but holy shit is make up cheating nature. Literally a talking mask.
>>
>>26599955
>>26599998
no make up means she'll run the risk of scaring off the alphas too. hence she'll have to device a way to attract the alphas while simultaneously repelling the creeps as she puts it

what if you replace her face with that one girl, your one true love, and it's actually what she thinks about you when she puts on her make up
>>
how long can you watch without raging?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGO6ghdJws4
>>
Why are ugly girls always so full of themselves? Is it a coping mechanism? Like, they're trying to compensate with a false confidence?
>>
>>26600491
yes actually, yes
>>
>>26598613
>Do you want to send them so far into the friendzone that they'd wish they'd never meet you in the first place?
Holy shit. I didn't know grills played BTFOing men as a sport.

I don't really like grills with makeup desu familiar
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>26598613
> feminism spawns male bonding groups
> they creates the "friendzone" terminology to redpill men on women's cuntish behavior
> it goes viral on social media
> feminism has convinced females they no longer need to be convert
> women openly admit to friend-zoning, gold-digging and being hoes
> men become more redpilled
> relationship dynamics and trust collapse further

i love how women are so exempt from responsibility or criticism that they openly meme about this shitty manipulation of males, and still get a full "like" bar on youtube

2 real 4 me
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (53 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
53 KB, 251x221
>>26598613

>solid 2/10 without make-up

this is why I treat all women for what they are. '

They lie to themselves and the world everyday with make up on.
>>
>>26600491

Well, yeah. Some guys are this way too, but if they're not completely autistic they grow out of it soon because other guys will call them out. Girls don't have friends who will confront them on their crap; their relationships are almost all hugboxes, so they continue with the faux confidence.
>>
>>26598613
She's so ugly though
>>
Are all women that ugly without makeup?
>>
>>26600691
nah, majority of them look fine.
Its the one who started applying makeup at too young an age and fucked up their skin.
>>
How are people so good at finding the right makeup and applying it so well?

SHE LOOKS LIKE A NEW PERSON. Beyond foundation and mascara everything is ridiculous to apply without looking like a clown. I feel like im being cheated and that every girl is going up 5 points while I'm only going up maybe 1-2. Fucking A
>>
>>26598613
Or just don't wear makeup, they'll be so disgusted by the real you, they will no longer like you.
>>
>>26598613
This video was too stupid that i found it humorous.

Why are women so desperate to act manipulative and send "clever" indirect messages to people they don't like? It's like the mentality 12 year-olds have.
>>
>>26600757
Don't have a sister?

They spend hours a day playing with that stuff
>>
>>26599939

It's because you don't cleanse your face. So all the dead skin stays there.
>>
>>26598613
why would i care about some fat bitch and beta orbiters?
>>
This is amazing. Can men wear makeup? I'd go from a 5 to a 7 instantly.
>>
>>26601360
maybe, but you would look like 7/10 faggot so no pussy for you anyway.
>>
>>26599939

roastie logic
>have clogged pours
>cover your face in acid to irritate it further
>cake the whole thing over in ground dirt
>>
>>26598613
Can we stop talking about women please, we get it they are like 95% normies and a load of faggots.
>>
>>26599939

Its just age. Just dont pick at it or you use irritants so you don't get scarring when it clears.
>>
I've been on /pol/ for a year and forgot about this shit.
>>
>>26598613
wtf? if you'd follow the logical course of action, you'd only try to make yourself look as ugly as possible. so pretty much her face without makeup.
>>
>>26598613
Her natural ugliness makes me pity her.
>>
>>26599939
>I mean i have some of the same skin imperfections, but they can choose to hide them, where as i being a male can't
Start eating healthy and you won't have skin imperfections anymore (besides those that are genetically)
>>
File: 2016-02-19 10_59_16-Greenshot.png (561 KB, 443x709) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19 10_59_16-Greenshot.png
561 KB, 443x709
>>26601589
Her face isn't bad. She just has the body type of Humpty Dumpty.
>>
>literally painting and drawing on your face on
>ruining your perfect skin as a pre-teen with makeup
>having to cake on more makeup year after year to cover up what the makeup has fucked up
>blame men for it
Not only is the cosmetic industry full of geniuses (just like the hair care industry), women are also full blown retarded.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39 KB, 575x556
>>26601441
Makeup really isn't that bad for your skin. The same type of people to say makeup is terrible are the same kinds who never wash their face or wear sunscreen.

If you just wash your makeup off at night and avoid makeup that makes your skin react you're golden. Obviously some makeup doesn't work well with some people's skin.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.