[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like the majority of this board is composed of anons competing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: it's a thumbnail fuck off.jpg (5 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
it's a thumbnail fuck off.jpg
5 KB, 240x180
I feel like the majority of this board is composed of anons competing with others anons to see who feels worse about their lives, and then bragging about how they're not going to do anything to change that.

What happened to you, Anon?
Why are you here?
>>
I'm here to wallow in the suffering but also hand out the occasional nugget of life advice to our young robots in need.
>>
>>26598352
nothing happened

my brain is defective, plain and simple
>>
>>26598352
Nothing. Nothing ever happened to me. That's what sucks.
>>
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm pretty successful and come here to find out what to do when I'm NEET.

So far it's boring
>>
I am here because I am competing with other anons to see who feels worse about their lives..
But seriously this is one of the last boards (save for /g/, /tv/, /hr/) where I still fit in and identify with most of the posters on the board
>>
>>26598380
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpY6GdidIVg
>>
This fulfills my need for socialization. I barely talk to anyone other than my parents IRL.
>>
>competing
Anon go to depression threads sometime. We frequently share our different experiences and try to imagine of ways to escape this hell.

The thing is that people often describe themselves poorly. That's why you think of it as one upping when someone feels the urge to describe a thing like depression more properly.
>>
I'm doing really well but it's fun to see those fuckers ramble on and on about how women are evil and the society has shunned their innocent asses
>>
>>26598368
But, if they're robots your advice won't help since they wont take it and you know they wont.
>>
since i am not a virgin i am already king of the robots so there's that i guess
>>
I'm here to not feel alone about my virginity and loneliness and also for the odd tiny nuggets of wisdom that help make me less of a loser.
>>
>>26598642
if you are a virgin why don't you just have sex?
>>
I wandered in after a shitty breakup, talked with a few anons and decided to stay.
Also my inner psycholinguist gets a kick out of all these depressed faggots in one place
I'm normie as fuck and none of you can do anything about it
>>
>>26598708

glad your gf cucked you
>>
>>26598680
ultimately because I was more interested in sentimentality and romance in a market where i'd have had strive hard to have sex in the first place.

I didn't make it my first priority and it never happened. Also my Christian upbringing made me subconsciously believe having sex would make everyone and thing I love turn to salt. It's a bit of bullshit I actually still haven't fully shaken off.
>>
>>26598760
Don't worry anon, I got a new one. This one isn't a manipulative slut
>>
>>26598379
>my brain is defective, plain and simple
this 2bqh
>>
>>26598761
seek help bud
or a prostitute
this is my advice because life gets a lot harder than just being a virgin. if it is something that bothers you then you might as well just get it over with
>like removing a bandaid
>>
>>26598708
What the fuck is a psycholinguist
>normies amirite?
>>
>>26598776

Oh yeah, THIS vagina will be the one that's different from the rest :^)

At least you're optimistic
>>
File: 1453786787211.gif (2 MB, 448x294) Image search: [Google]
1453786787211.gif
2 MB, 448x294
>>26598352
Mostly for stories

Also I like innocently pure robotic qts who don't have their shit together
>>
>>26598829
Not everyone is evil anon
You're just too fucked up to realize that
>>
>>26598829
Of course I'm optimistic! I'm in uni, have a qt3.14 gf, a massive friend group and not a single mental illness. What's there not to be optimistic about?
>>
i am a disenchanted fatalist, and this is the closest thing i've found to a community of disenchanted fatalists
>>
File: 1455798969418.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
1455798969418.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
Going on /r9k/ is like eldritch knowledge. It's enlightening but every time I read it more of my sanity is torn away from me.
>>
File: 1435217325555.jpg (251 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435217325555.jpg
251 KB, 1280x720
>>26598857

I like you anon. Your're if I was your gf I'd give you a tumbs up from beside your computer screen.
>>
File: feels.jpg (67 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
67 KB, 720x720
>>26598934

I dont know - is your picture new knowledge. I think it is natural that lust sought of tails off after a few years. It dosnt make cheating ok - but what do?
>>
OP here.
I came to /r9k/ because I realized it's better for random discussion than the original random board.
Not happy with my life but it makes me feel a little better when I contrast that with the lives of others here.
It's nice to occasionally post and talk to other anons too.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.