[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girl that rejected me got rejected by chad Hehe get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (54 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 640x400
>tfw girl that rejected me got rejected by chad

Hehe get fucked bitch ;-;
>>
>>26598270
>girl who got me as fall-back plan got pumped and dumped by Chad

Not sure if I should be happy or not.
>>
File: 1455890833313.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1455890833313.png
32 KB, 640x400
>tfw I rejected the girl and Chad
>>
>>26598358
Now is your time to strike. Drop her out of your life while she's vulnerable
>>
>>26599305
And why would I do that? I'm friends with her and I really like her.
>>
>>26599394
Because she'll just keep using you. If she was ever going to date you she would have already.
>>
>>26599618
Really? So you'd just start dating a friend, even though you were already seeing the girl you're actually in love with, just because she told you she liked you?

You might be willing to date your friend, but you'd never give up that other girl for her.
>>
>>26598358
>>26599698
Holy cuck, why would you ever willingly be plan b you desperate beta
>>
>>26599698
I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're trying to say but if she already went for someone else she doesn't like you and probably never will. Just remove her from your life and keep improving and eventually you'll probably meet someone else. Even if you don't who cares
>>
>>26599723
Because I really like the girl and since we're already close friends, I don't see why we can't be more.

She likes me, she said that any our mutual friend said that independent from her.
She's been with a lot of guys before, so what's the deal with there being one more?
>>
Well something similiar happened to me

>gf that left me for another guy ,got used by that other guy and he didn't want to date her

It's karma I guess
>>
>>26599886
I'm saying that she likes me anf said she'd go out with me, but when I talked to her, she already had a date with the guy she was in love with and I can understand that she chose him over me, but he turned out to be an asshole.
>>
>>26599948
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? I'm not going to bother trying to convince you to stop being a complete and utter moron, because it seems you were born to make pathetic decisions.
>>
>>26600012
Please stop responding to it already.
>>
>>26600012
Look man, despite of what you may think I'm not kidding myself here. I know that I'll never be the live of her life, but that doesn't mean we can't have a nice relationship for a while.

She likes me and if she's willing to, fine, but if not that's ok too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.