[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The autism here physically hurts me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM&ebc=ANyPxKpMI5pq15yskIL6da6xlgrhoLJFm_qykz_5-dkWWe3oWzdJSx4WIBiVdtLMogW8zk8nkqRxZH_Ih5JG4YcMvaEl5nUYyA
>>
>>26597977
This looks painful. Thanks fampai, guess I'll settle in for a feel.
>>
>>26597977
this is a cult classic for /r9k/ if you haven't seen it i suggest you settle in
>>
The feminization of men and the emphasis society puts on giving women the upper hand has really fucked our generation up.
>>
im not as bad as i thought i was.

thanks for posting that op. made me feel better
>>
>>26598051
being able to retreat into internet hugboxes has really fucked your generation up. guys who didn't grow up on the internet are nowhere near as fucked as you guys.
>>
>>26598076
>35 here
i didn't grow up on the internet. i guess I'm not too fucked up. Still fucked up enough to have /r9k/ as my spiritual home. I don't think there's anywhere on the internet that I relate to as much as this place.
>>
>>26598076
Honestly I think I would be a lot more naive if not for 4chan. As shit as this place is, there's a lot of wisdom between these turds.
I'd probably still be some beta orbiter enslaved to a mediocre looking chick who uses me as a wallet while she fucks Chad.
>>
>>26597977
OP HERE

They fucking swallow up any meme r9k spouts, they fucking beleive in the alfa,beta,gamma,omega meme, they're fucking retarded.

The worst one is the autist who thinks he's hot shit because he's been hitting the gym for probably like two months and talks about the incel bootcamp.
>>
IF YOU ARE NOT A SHYBOY YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT
>>
File: meh.gif (256 KB, 360x310) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
256 KB, 360x310
>>26597977
>those robotic speech patterns, grammar, and voices
>those clothes and hygiene
>literally no personality and no idea how to just let go and have fun

Jesus christ, this shit is rocket science.

Just study normal outgoing people and develop a relaxed and fluid speech pattern that isn't cunty, elitist, or unemotional.
Develop proper hygiene, a look, and sense of style that's all your own and is mid-high quality on materials.
Literally just let go of all your preconceived notions, ideals, and inhibitions and only focus on having fun and being a little witty.

gawd damn
>>
>>26598581
that fucking autist who says he's gotta speak fast to sound intelligent, these people are genuinely autistic.
>>
>>26598679
The worst. I really want to believe they aren't too far gone, but they all look like they're in their mid-late twenties so it's too late.
>>
>>26597977
what gets me about this the most is the fuckin crab mentality of these guys. They all share a common problem, and they are arguably equally pathetic and they'll freely admit this in the individual interviews but the SECOND you get them together they start trying to take each other down a peg and act like they're not as pathetic as they just admitted they were.

>that one skinny dyel telling the other dude to learn to sleep and hit the weights.without a hint of irony

and this is the exact kind of shit you see on 4chan too. And the least pathetic guy (Michael) who has actually had sex before is the only one not participating in it.

On a side note I wonder if this brand of autism is exclusive to white people. These guys are all white and a majority of 4chan is white, that kcan't be a coincidence. How did this autism make it into our genetics?
>>
>>26598051
I know this might sound insane, but peace is what made us weak
>>
>>26598802
who is Micheal?

Anyway the thing that scared me si that they take every 4chan meme seriously while I take most of it as ironic shitposting, these guys BELEIVE that humans are divided in alphas,betas,gammas and omegas.

They have ZERO self awarness, they guy who hit the gym thinks he's hot now while he's still ugly.
>>
Jesus some of these people are just fucked. At least I'm not ugly.
>>
>>26598869
The guy with glasses and light hair.

Honestly I think the people doing the ironic shitposting know it's shitposting but there are people who read it and take it seriously.

I mean that one sperg with the long hair is l/r9k/ incarnate so it isn't all irony
>>
>>26598051
>The feminization of men
How can you complain about this but still complain about how women always end up with douchebags or that all the Chads are manly alphas and you aren't?
Men didn't get feminized, you're just a pussy.
>>
>>26598581

That may as well be rocket science for someone who is mentally and socially stunted.
>>
>>26599010
It's the 21st century, some of us assumed that that would mean a refining of society away from, not towards, animalistic behaviors.
>>
>>26599070
It's not hard to observe something and develop a similar pattern when there are no inherent difficult skills involved.

You don't have to copy people, but at least take note of how the majority of their patterns are compared to yours.
>>
>>26598964
yeah he seemed the less autistic one to me aswell
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.