[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you feel sad about abandoned items? maybe its just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Don't you feel sad about abandoned items?

maybe its just my autism but i always feel uneasy when ever i see my stack of floppy disk, this feeling of brutal betrayal of a good loyal friend that didn't do anything to deserve this treatment it gets by being forgotten and dusty
>>
ITS A FUCKING INANIMATE OBJECT YOU AUTIST
>>
>>26597534
just like us robots
>>
Yeah I feel the same way, I never liked seeing things unused or thrown anyway after being played with.

This is what empathy is desu.
>>
one of my plushies is on my floor. why couldnt i have been a better parent. why
>>
>>26597512
Yes. It's mostly nostalgia, but also disliking consumerism.
>>
I hate shopping at supermarkets for this very reason. There's just so many things and so much variety, you just know that half of it will be thrown away. Knowing that there's thousands of stores just like it around the world all with this incredibly surplus of food.

Maybe I am just an autist, but fuck it really does get to me sometimes.
>>
I feel this way often. It's why I hate throwing things away.
>>
I always feel bad throwing away literally anything that I've had for a long period of time
>>
it's sad the eggy thread got deleted just after someone had a meltdown
>>
>>26597638
It's pain is all your fault desu
You can never back your negligence
>>
the notions that they are conscious and can see and are trapped like that forever is absolutely horrifying

the idea that in a dark place in my house this being is sitting there desperately hoping for me to open a door to look for a broom or something just to break the monotony of their existence, there is a creepypasta about it, about how dark areas of your house gradually become more insidious and evil, or something
>>
>>26597960
I want them to be happy senpai.

Why am I so autistic.
>>
>>26597512
Did The Brave Little Toaster give you PTSD or something?
>>
>>26597512
yes op I do. somehow I feel like those items have its feelings and desires as well. when I see lost piece of clothing on the ground I feel sorry for it. it was made to make someone happy and now its done, no one is going to love it again.
I am unable to throw away my old toys or clothes because of this. I simply cannot do that to them even if they are broken and useless.
also when I was a kid every time I was eating candies or something similar I always ate it in pairs so they wouldn't be alone.
>>
File: destroyed_tank_BT-5_.jpg (88 KB, 1116x666) Image search: [Google]
destroyed_tank_BT-5_.jpg
88 KB, 1116x666
>>26597512
I feel bad about destroyed and abandoned military equipment
>>
>>26597512
Yes. Maybe toys no one likes any more are the "worst".

>>26597632
This reminds me of a story about a pencil I heard as a kid. In the story, the pencil met many people who would play or draw with it and then throw it away. It made me a little sad. I don't remember how the story ended.

>>26597800
Situations where I have to choose between options (such as shopping at supermarkets) have made me feel bad because some options would always be left unused (alone, rejected, abandoned, etc.).

>>26598888
That tank looks very sad.
>>
>>26599185
I just hate looking at the fresh food and looking right to the back of every aisle. Why can't we just buy the things we need? Why the fuck do I need five different pasta varieties from five different brands?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.