[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to move to Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: bodystandardsformen.jpg (153 KB, 600x1063) Image search: [Google]
bodystandardsformen.jpg
153 KB, 600x1063
Why are the United States' body standards for men so high , but Australia's low.
>>
>>26597219
http://mic.com/articles/135554/here-s-what-the-ideal-man-looks-like-in-19-different-countries?utm_source=policymicTWTR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.XSI99wMLC
>>
>>26597219
The fucking US man. Why are our beauty standards so high? Tumblr rails on and in about having to not eat like pigs to be considered attractive. But guys have to be damn near gods.
>>
>>26597219
>that fucking South Africa photoshop though
>>
Serbia gets fatter arms and a shitty tattoo
Bangladesh changes the shorts to purple
I wish all it took to get girls here in the US was purple shorts and a shitty tattoo
>>
Australia is shit though

It's a billion degrees and everyone is a turbonormie
>>
These men look incredibly unnatural Tbh
>>
A better question is: "Why do people care so much about visible abs, above absolutely everything else?"
Literally the only way to get "shredded" abs is to spend countless hours on abs-only exercises which do not increase your athletic performance in any way. Lean athletes can have visible abs, but they never look anything like the dehydrated lumps you see in gossip rags and Bowflex commercials.
>>
>>26597809
I have visible abs and all I do is play basketball once every other week and do a few sets of crunches maybe twice a week.

I drink and I eat junk food, so you can't even blame it on a healthy diet.
>>
>>26597219
because most people in the US aren't real, conscious people and live in a dream where their life is a TV show starring them
>>
cause every cunt drinks so much so they all get beer bellys by the time theyre 30

at younger age most are like macdonia/phillipines body type which is lean but not starving/dehydrating for low body fat lean
>>
Those "countries photoshopping their ideal" whatever things are always so retarded

It's literally just a study into how good at photoshop the people the country hire are
>>
>>26597219

https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/perceptions-of-perfection-part-ii-men/

>"Study"
>told some fags to draw their ideal body from their nation

Fucking kek
>>
>>26597856
Are you black?

original
>>
>>26597856
So what you're saying is that almost all of what little exercise you do is concentrated on giving you visible abs, and you have visible abs?
>>
>>26598113
Pure caucasian

>>26598165
Where did I say that? No, I do curls and stuff too, but that diesn't help you towards abs.
I was just saying that you don't have to work very hard for your abs specifically as you implied. In fact, I think abs are the easiest muscles to train.
>>
>>26597219
The Australian one is wrong it's like the yank one.
>>
>>26597219
>you have to have perfect hair in addition to a perfect body in the USA

but... my bald...
>>
File: normielife.jpg (1 MB, 1500x918) Image search: [Google]
normielife.jpg
1 MB, 1500x918
>>26598268
Meto :(. Actually not far off the united states one.... but socially challenged, poor and bald.
>>
>>26597281
> have to
M8 80% of the population is at least overweight. By just not being overweight you're already a Chad.

If they asked me what the 'perfect' male had to be like, I'd probably say something even more outrageous than the one pictured. But 'perfect' is not really realistic, neither for me nor for someone who I'll ever meet in my life. Perfect is that top 0.001% of the population. Perfect guys can certainly get their money through being models or whatever, that's how perfect they are.

This crap is retarded, I bet the difference in the pics mostly stems from different wording when translating the question.
>>
>>26597809

>tfw skinny as shit
>tfw only skateboard, otherwise lay in bed and play video games
>tfw abs

lmaoing at your life
>>
>>26598765
Yes, abs are about bodyfat. Really, having any muscles visible is about bodyfat. Strongmen are huge as fuck and strong as fuck but you don't see any muscles, simply because they have too much fat around them.
>>
>>26597219
American photoshoppers best photoshoppers.
>>
>>26597219
>we asked random freelance photoshoppers to edit one picture
>no we can make sweeping generalizations about culture
>>
>>26597809
Because abs are so fun to feel up and grope
>>
>>26597809
all you have to do is lower your bodyweight for visible abs you don't have to bust your ass doing planks are you dumb bro?
>>
>>26597809
I don't know mate, but Russia clearly bulked up the upper body.
>>
File: 83298238932.jpg (17 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
83298238932.jpg
17 KB, 480x473
>>26597809
This>>26601029 bitches like to rub up on washboard abs as much as you want a buttjob.

And if you don't want a buttjob you're already in the wrong frame.
>>
>>26597809
sounds like you should read the /fit/ sticky instead of spouting off wrong opinions
>>
Macedonia is such a pissy he can't even put his hands on his hips
>>
>>26597219
What the fuckkk???? I thought Australian guys were generally all muscular and are surfers? Wtf wtf wtf...
>>
>>26597219
Fuck off they're full
>>
>>26604278
That Zyzz bullshit was just a fad
>>
>>26604278
Austrila has some of the highest obesity rates in the wrold.
>>
>>26604459
>>26604499
Ohhhh ;-;
So they don't all have sun-kissed skin, blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and live their lives on surfing boards? ;-----;
>>
>>26604849
we're fat as fuck because we all eat shitty takeout kebabs and fish and chips and wash it down with 12 beers
i'd say it's mainly the alcohol. i've been to a few other places and nobody drinks like we do.

>10th grade
>friend's older brother has his license
>chip in $5 at lunch
>he goes and buys a few slabs (cases?)
>smash out 4-6 beers on the oval during lunch break/final period that we all skipped
>>
>>26604849
British girl who recently moved to Australia here (I was born there but we moved to the UK when I was 2). The guys are nothing like I Imagined. I too used to think that they are all hot like your picture but god how deluded I was. Also, the people are extremely rude. They are all dumb, drunk, loud, and swear like sailors. Only old people were nice so far.
>>
>>26605507
Pommie cunt
>>
>>26597219
No, please stay in the US.
>>
>>26605507
fuck off cunt
we're full
>>
>>26597219
Ausfag here. This guy is right, op >>26598237
>>
>>26605507
>british person
>calling any other country rude
Aussies must be mega cunts.
>>
>>26597408
>turbonormie
Elaborate
What defines a turbonormie
>>
>>26598229
>you don't have to work very hard for your abs specifically

It's true. If you're physically active and have relatively low body fat, you'll have visible abs.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.