[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be outside >walking towards a cute girl What do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: aF62N23.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
aF62N23.png
83 KB, 241x228
>be outside
>walking towards a cute girl

What do you guys do in this shit situation? Make eye contact or not? I usually pretend I'm staring at something in the distance.
>>
I just look at the ground 24/7.
>>
>>26597130
I don't give roasties any validation or look/stare at them. They are invisible to me, and all men should treat women like this. They do the same thing for us.
>>
Just ignore that roastie.
>>
>>26597195
>>26597168
>>26597203
Won't that make you look more autistic though?
>>
>>26597258
It's autistic not to worship or stare at women in public? I think it's autistic to stare at women in public. Women love when men look at them, especially hot men. Don't give the roasties any ego boost to their already super inflated egos. They are quick to forget that they are fuckdolls made to serve and be ruled over by men. That they are just bags of flesh with bleeding holes of excrement.
>>
I usually make eye contact, if they look at me I smile, if they dont look at me I just keep walking.

I dont know how or why I do this. My self confidence is extremely low, and im probably a 2/10, yet I still have a ton of girls smile back at me
>>
>>26597307
>my confidence is very low
>if they look at me I smile

k
>>
Look at the ground or on buildings and stuff around me and then into her eyes right as we pass each other. Pretty much every time
>>
File: uP0LRgM.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uP0LRgM.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>riding the bus
>cute girl sits down alone
>spend the entire hour sperging about trying to talk to her
>don't
>>
>>26597417
man i fucking hate when they sit opposite from you
>>
>>26597258
Do you think people who don't look at you when you walk past them are autistic?
>>
>>26597447
not always but if you're both alone on the sidewalk it's kinda weird
>>
why are you so pathetic?

look in the direction you are fucking walking.

straight ahead.

walk with purpose, you pussy.

don't be worrying about looking at a girl, what are you? a little bitch?

stop focusing on a human vagina that you'll never get and focus on making yourself better you fucking inbred cock muncher
>>
>>26597417
>feel offended if people don't sit next to me
>sperg out if they do
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.