[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a little game /r9k/. >go to comment section
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455743130407.png (326 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
1455743130407.png
326 KB, 800x960
Let's play a little game /r9k/.
>go to comment section
>start writing non-stop continuously without using backspace
>if you pause any moment you have to post what you wrote so far.

See how autistic your mind is in comparison to other robots. Most autistic post wins.
>>
File: 1453649626637.png (197 KB, 586x357) Image search: [Google]
1453649626637.png
197 KB, 586x357
I really want to make akarin my wife and take off her odango to play baseball with our son while shes watching and getting raped by chinatsu at the same time.
This reminds me I should really watch yuru yuri season 3 and i also really want a body pillow with snek from monster musume so i can wrap myself in it and pretend im being killed and call for my dad to help me, he'll probably beat the fuck out pf me and go on about how he wasted his life and money on a "fucking childish loser" but it'll be fun and later i can go jerk off to some doujins if i feel like it.
>>
>>26596696
I hardly think that I'm autistic. I'm just a dull person.
Tobe honest, being autistic would be a personality trait

I also don't have anything else to write so I'm just gonna sto.p
>>
nah i have to sleep
keep the thread alive until then
>>
has anyone even considered the
>>
hllo friend how is it going i am pretty depressed shall I kill myself famalan? hmm what to sayt now I do not fucking no
>>
it's currently midnight where i live and it's friday and instead of being out partying and having sex i'm watching is the order a rabbit and will probably jerk off to some fucked up hentai before i go to bed
>>
>>26596696
All i want is to watch anime all day and every day i don't want to have any responcealbilities that i feel i have but as a matter of fact i really have none. I am a NEET who just doesn't do anything at all except brows /r9k/ all day. I feel like I should do something about it and that are responseabilities that I were talking about, but I'm just not doing anything. I just think what I should do but then I don't do it, even if I know it might work. I just am not used to doing anything I prefer the lowest state I can get to as close as possible. I know the shia labeauf meme and that meme motivated me to move at least an inch but i just went back to my degenerate ways. I don't know what should I do with my life i mean i am happy browsing /r9k/ and being neet as a 20 year old but I know I can't go on like that forever but i don't want to try or even think about the future. I'm not happy about the future and definitely not the past, i just want to live in the present as much as possible but it's kinda like trying to reach absolute zero: you can't reach it, you can only get arbitrarily close to it but the anxiety and shit always gets to you and you try to kill it with more coldness.
Anyway tl;dr pls don't waste yourtime reading this shit. pause
>>
>>26596784
if you think it is then it isnt. fuck your opinions and fuck your stupid facts

its all over, fuclord
>>
Time is a difficult thing to understand. Im sitting here on my bed at 7 am, no concept of where ill be in a matter of years. Nobody knows, we cant know. I dont know, a lot of people will tell you that this is what keeps them alive, what keeps them happy, there is something beautiful in the unknown. I think only truly happy people say this. You need to have experienced something good in order to keep a level head in the present, and you need to have experienced good in order to have confidence in your future. I cant remember the last time I was truly happy, I mean, I recall happy times in my life. I was young though, a kid. Everything was new, everything had feeling, its strange I cant explain it. Im not sure why but life at some point became dull, and thats why the future scares me. I look at whats expected of me. A 9-5, a house, a kid, a wife. I suppose thats comfortable, and I can see why people want all of that. But ive had comfort my entire life. Im ignorant to hardship I think. I dont know what a life on the road, no home, a life of nothing is like, and that scares me too, because I feel like that is exactly where im headed. I dont want nothing, what I really want is something, and that something isnt on the other end of a white picket fence. I want to feel something, I want to capture that feeling of being a kid again. The closest ive ever came to that was discovering music, its the only thing thats kept me somewhat connected to a time in my life when I felt something. Im obsessed with saddness, there are nights I lay in bed and its almost like im afraid to be happy.
>>
im actually really fcuking autistic you know tbqyh onfamily im a realllll fucking bmeme bomb xDDD haha yes that meme i wish i had q cutie wifau like youoooo hahah
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>comment section
>>
I wish I was fucking a nice, thin, white 13 years old girl who thinks I'm the coolest guy in the world and has a tight pussy that almost suffocates my dick. I wanna take her to my room and make her smoke some weed and watch her go crazy with it. I want to drink some glasses with her and watch her get shitfaced while I'm just slightly buzzed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.