[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you robots just get a fat gf. I have the easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1451699319090.jpg (49 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
1451699319090.jpg
49 KB, 366x550
Why don't you robots just get a fat gf. I have the easy chance to get 1 right now. Should I?
>>
How fat is she?
Also, implying even fat girls would want me.
>>
Because I'm reasonably attractive and had above average girlfriends before. I'll leave the fat girls to those in need :^)
>>
File: IMG-20160218-WA0039.jpg (179 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160218-WA0039.jpg
179 KB, 899x1599
>>26596639
Orgininal pic poster
>>
>>26596673
You can't see her body in it. Besides she is slouching, which makes everything hang. Any pictures of her standing?
>>
because even fat or ugly girls don't want a neet who lives with his parents
>>
>>26596625

Well the only fat gf you can get is probable the ugly ones with the weed-killing face because the qt fatties all go to chubbychaser chads
>>
Do not fall for the fat gf meme. Trust me, robots. It's better to stay single until you can find a girl with normal weight.
>>
>>26596625
I've tried and failed

I've even tried to attract a severely mentally and physically retarded girl and failed.
>>
Because playing video games, watching anime and reading manga is better.
>>
>>26596625
fat gfs are good for practice until you can find a real gf
>>
>>26597107
Op here. I already fell for the mentally retarded gf meme. Did this 1 and a half years long. I'm pretty lonely right now and she has a cute face. I think I'll do it.
>>
>>26596625

>I have the easy chance to get 1 right now.

shes already cucked you for chad
>>
>>26596639
right..i even like chubby/fat chicks.
but i dont even have a chance with them.
>>
>>26596625
/r/ing that edit of fatso dressed as a barbarian warrior and the fat chick made to lool like a pig orc princess
>>
>>26597092
Chubby chaser Chad reporting in to confirm. Honestly, why not get an insecure girl that is pretty and still has the want to lose weight? I'm sure she'll appreciate that you were there before the rocking hot body.
>>
>>26597107
I have a sweet fat gf and disagree strongly

Like any relationship there's good things and bad things

Waiting for the perfect girl is for suckers

OP just give it a try and see if you like it instead of asking frogposter opinions
>>
>>26596625
Because some of us don't struggle with looks, but with will.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.