[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im from pic related. Im also a first generation Australian born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 765x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 765x510
Im from pic related. Im also a first generation Australian born chinese. Im thinking about returning to where i came from (even though i was born in Australian and hold Australian passport). I go to Guangzhou to visit my grandparents every few years but i only stay there for 2 weeks. Im thinking about staying in guangzhou for a few months to trial it out.

Thats the backstory.

The question is, can anyone here whos stayed in china for at least 3 months tell me what its like.
>>
It's ping pong Chung xin wu ping Lao bong la
>>
>>26596038
>wants to trial
>still wants advice and experience from others

i thought asians were supposed to be smart.
>>
Become Japanese

China a shit
>>
>>26596038
Haven't actually been there myself, but talked to many people who have.

Obviously there's going to be cultural differences in a developing country like people cutting in line, spitting in the street, no food regulations, etc.

This guy has a pretty good channel. He's near Guangzhou too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentza
>>
>>26596056
I guess even someone like you can be wrong
>>
>>26596073
wong*

ching chong
>>
>>26596056
By smart i assume you mean academics. Thats just an american stereotype. Im not smart desu senpai
>>
>>26596068
I already know about those, but strangely, i like it. I just don't like Australia anymore, actually i kind of never did but recently i just find this country unbearable
>>
>>26596038
You're doing a good thing OP.
Just please always remember don't ever fucking come back
>>
>>26596252
racism related? white girls tend to like bigger penises too I guess
>>
>>26596400
Well ill continue holding my Australian passport for my freedoms, but ill see how i go.

Im just really done with this country
>>
>>26596424
No, i just dont like the culture and people, to put it shortly
>>
>>26596400
Why don't you white people go back to europe
>>
>>26596509
because we're not brown.
>>
>>26596473
Can i ask you to expand on that OP? I'm Aussie too but white and a couple generations in and i am starting to feel like you
>>
>>26596252
Yeah, stuff like what I listed doesn't really bother me either.

You should definitely at least try living there if you want, especially if you already have family to live with.
>>
>>26596539
>Can i ask you to expand on that OP?

Guessing Australian culture is just too Chad dominated.

Same in the US.

Not surprising when you have countries filled mostly with the bottomfeeders of Europe.
>>
>>26596582
Op here, concisely this.
Its just too hard to 'just be' in Australia with all these other chads killing your mood. so ill train myself to become chad in China before returning to Australia, but if i like china i wont bother becoming chad
>>
>>26596582
>blue collar worker
>want to talk about art, literature, philosophy, history, politics, economics, language and whats happening in the world
>everyone i work with only talks about how they went fishing and hunting

fucking hell i just want to people around people i can talk with
>>
>first generation australian born Chinese
So Chinese then
>>
>>26596643
Australian 'culture' is getting pissed at ya local with ya mates :^).

I really dislike just about every young Australian and blue collar worker I've ever spoken to. There seems to be 2 diametrically opposed groups of people here. You're either a fair dinkum blue collar worker who goes fishing and hunting and drinking at the pub or you're a brainwashed feminist SJW cuck.

I like living here because the climate is nice, the economy is decent the outdoors are pretty fantastic but I don't want to interact with anyone ever.
>>
>>26596038
>Born in Australia
>I think I'm going to go back to China
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAH

Oh, no man, that's a really good idea
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT OF AUSTRALIA YOU CHINK FAGGOT

AND TAKE YOUR FAMILY TOO. YOU RUINED MELBOURNE.

REEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 800x800
>>26596870
Although i agree, gooks ruined melbourne, im from sydney but it's pretty much the same, so I know how you feel
>>
>>26596638
thanks for the insight into the thought processes of a young strayan chingchong, sounds like it's out of an sbs movie desu
>>
>>26597023
>sounds like it's out of an sbs movie desu

In what way? I dont have television anymore
>>
Can't be fucked reading all that but is this the straya general?
>>
>>26597067
Yes but its being taken over by some gook
>>
>>26597076
Looks like our generals are the same as our country
>>
Become a pimp.

Go to China, bring back YOUNG chinese girls and open a brothel. Fed up with you chinese cunts bringing over dried up old hags, I want some prime Chinese pussy!
>>
>>26596972
>you live in the same suburb as him
>>
>>26597147
See, this is what im tired of
>>
>>26597221
the thought of young chink chicks taking big white dicks makes you tired? running a brothel sounds pretty awesome desu
>>
>>26597529
im referring to the mentality
>>
Asian countries hate the westernized white washed gooks more than anything.
>>
>>26597670
Dont care i cant stand this country
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.