[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime told me a lie... Where's all the aggressive women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Anime told me a lie...

Where's all the aggressive women who are into shy withdrawn guys?

During all my high school, i didn't talk to anyone. Just get at my desk, doodle. No one came to ask me what i want to do in the future, if i want a future wife. No one stalked me on my wy back home to make sure i'm not lonely.
>>
THATS ME BUT APPARENTLY IT MAKES M CREEPY
Or I just chicken out as soon as the other party starts reciprocating
>>
>>26595798
>tfw i have a gf that's exactly that

Life's good fellas.
>>
They exist, they're just all fat and ugly. Hence the need to actively chase the guys they're interested in,
>>
>>26595798
Anime is made by lonely men. You figure it out.
>>
>Anime told me a lie...
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>26595837
Get the fuck out senpai
>>
>>26595845
I'll add that anime female characters are males with female bodies. They do not represent real life and that's why they're so appealing.
>>
2D is appealing precisely BECAUSE it is unrealistic, you dumb nig
>>
>>26595798
God, Mirai Nikki was good. I don't see myself enjoying it now, though, it's made for teens
>>
>>26595988
I found it quite philosophical, but really the best part was Yuno.
>>
>>26595936
I don't interact with people, so my idea of reality is made only through media and anime.
>>
>>26595798
lols, I was the aggressive girl, but anime is not real life. Plus I'm ugly and you have high standards. Shy seems to always be synonymous with quietly judgmental piss stain.
>>
>>26596162
Wouldn't ugly chicks be more afraid of rejection?
>>26595842
I don't have standards. I would be willing to be miserable in a relationship just to feel a presence.
>>
File: frozen for japs.png (707 KB, 1365x2000) Image search: [Google]
frozen for japs.png
707 KB, 1365x2000
>>26595798
>tfw no harem of different character types who love you for absolutely no reason
>tfw you aren't the chosen one
>tfw no touchy-feely childhood friend
>tfw just being able to passively take a beating won't make girls fall in love with you
>tfw no very developed 16 years old love interest who is on a mental level of a 6 years old
Life is lie.
>>
>>26595798
>Where's all the aggressive women who are into shy withdrawn guys?

Thats where physical attractiveness comes into play. If you look good and aren't a turbo autist girls will actively go after you.
>>
>>26596064
I watched it when I was 15, and it was honestly my favourite show. People like to shit on it, pointing out all of its plot holes, but I just ignore them. Why would I pay attention to an anime's flaws, if it causes me to enjoy it less?
>>
>>26596334
>Wouldn't ugly chicks be more afraid of rejection?
I don't think aggressive people give two fucks about rejection.
>>
>>26596720
That's not true at all sempai. Someone that is usually passive can sometimes push themselves to be an active participant, but it is extremely stressful for them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.