[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white people think they can be robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1111.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151 KB, 500x500
>white people think they can be robots
>>
>niggers think they can be humans
>>
>white males dont realize theyre living in 2nd easiest life mode
>still fail at life anyway
>>
File: 248978934.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
248978934.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
You need to understand that OP is posting this to get whites and blacks fighting.

That's his goal
>>
>>26595559
>honkeys think they can be humans
>>
>>26595571
>white males dont realize theyre living in 2nd easiest life mode
Back to tumblr you go faggot
>>
>>26595571
This, litrelly second under being a women and they complain.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1455801986748.png (23 KB, 224x227) Image search: [Google]
1455801986748.png
23 KB, 224x227
>>26595559
>filthy pigskins think they can be humans
>filthy pigskins think their opinion matters at all
ebin
>>
> non-white robots fully beleive in the leftist lie that whites are inherently privileged but get angry when the same leftist promotes feminism and insults male virgins

Ideological cucks you lot are.
>>
>>26595641
>non-white robots fully beleive in the leftist lie that whites are inherently privileged but get angry when the same leftist promotes feminism and insults male virgins
>Ideological cucks you lot are.
Exactly
>>
>>26595556

I'm Jewish.
Do I count?
>>
File: 1455657305014.jpg (32 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1455657305014.jpg
32 KB, 657x527
>got tricked into believing hes a bot
>hes rich and will inherit more when his parents die
>he dares calls himself a bot
Just you're typical white poster.
>>
Threads like this are what shift me from being meme racist into an actual racist. Even in the anonymous community literally premised on being social outcasts, where you would think we could all feel solidarity with each other in our low social status, blacks STILL need to be the extra special snowflakes and make it about race. Like always. Cleaving the community down racial lines that are literally invisible because it's the fucking internet.

Can't we just be friends? Can't you just have a /blackbot/ thread and be satisfied with that? Why do you feel the need to make this thread? What do you gain out of this? It makes me frustrated and sad that you can't just, for once, leave the race issue alone.
>>
File: DavidTennantlaughing.gif-c200.gif (236 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
DavidTennantlaughing.gif-c200.gif
236 KB, 200x200
>>26595755
>Threads like this are what shift me from being meme racist into an actual racist
My sides are in the andromeda galaxy
>he actually thinks we care if he's a real racist now
>>
>>26595800
Whatever, anon. I hope you'll realize someday that the solution to racism is to form communities that transcend race.
>>
>>26595800
Checked those repeating digits, though
>>
File: donald.gif (29 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
29 KB, 199x199
>>26595949
I can't believe you actually take these threads serious and it made you a racist.
LMAO JUST...
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238 KB, 800x1111
>Invent mountains, animals, rivers, oceans, forests, etc
>Called flying spaghetti monster
>Invent planes, trains, cars, computers, iphones, use of electricity, best classical art and music, internet, etc
>called priviledged
Anyone see a pattern here? I think people are so jelly of our Golden, crimson, and chestnut hair and the eyes like the skies, forests, and earth that they forgot God made us in his image. If you want a better world, listen to the white man, listen to God
>>
A world with black eyes and black hair only, I'd fucking kill myself. How boring can that be? Black hair, black eyes, literally no color whatsoever, boring as fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.